Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Murchie

How Well Do You Think Your Team Will Do This Season.

For my team Celtic the league and hopefully at least one cup, treble would be nice but easier said than done.

Oops, can a mod/admin please change to "How Well Do You Think Your Team Will Do This Season"

well im also a celtic fan , I think we have a poor celtic squad right now though .

hopefully we will bring in 5 or 6 players and sell on a couple .

I can see us still winning the league and there is no real reason why we shouldn't win both domestic cups either .

even after the fiasco against legia I think we will probably beat Maribor and qualify for the champions league but get badly beaten in it .

so it will be a good season trophy wise and financially again yet still we will make no gain on the other big clubs .

should I be wrong I cant see the new manager being there very long .

Quietly optimistic that Liverpool will have a good year. Obviously losing Suarez is a blow but I think the defense will be better this coming season.

I haven't watched any of the pre season Chelsea games and they have had a few negative results. Not sure if the team is still as strong as it could be. Presume Costa will start up front most games but will he have adequate cover in case of injury (already Drogba has sustained an injury). I think Liverpool will be there or thereabouts this season and Arsenal have shown their mettle against Man City over the weekend. Dark Horse for me is Man U, they were so poor last year that I assume they will achieve more this season, what that achievement is I am still not sure but they have had a good pre season.

I still fancy Liverpool or Man city for the title but with Chelsea and Arsenal close by.

Certainly a gamble with the new manager and as you say we could be in for a hard time if we make the CL.

£10 Million received for FF so hopefully the board will give him some money to spend, although they will more than likely what to see if we get to the CL.

Certainly a gamble with the new manager and as you say we could be in for a hard time if we make the CL.

£10 Million received for FF so hopefully the board will give him some money to spend, although they will more than likely what to see if we get to the CL.

team needs about 200 million spent on it if its ever to mount a challenge in the champions league .

I haven't watched any of the pre season Chelsea games and they have had a few negative results. Not sure if the team is still as strong as it could be. Presume Costa will start up front most games but will he have adequate cover in case of injury (already Drogba has sustained an injury). I think Liverpool will be there or thereabouts this season and Arsenal have shown their mettle against Man City over the weekend. Dark Horse for me is Man U, they were so poor last year that I assume they will achieve more this season, what that achievement is I am still not sure but they have had a good pre season.

I still fancy Liverpool or Man city for the title but with Chelsea and Arsenal close by.

I think Man U will be there or there abouts, last season just didn't work out for them. Players seem to have taken to Van Gal and I'm sure he will get much more out of the players than Moyes did.

team needs about 200 million spent on it if its ever to mount a challenge in the champions league .

We have the stadium we have the fan base unfortunately we don't have £200 million.

Bottom half all season but hopefully no lower than 17th.

Keeping Remy is the key to staying up.

We have the stadium we have the fan base unfortunately we don't have £200 million.

most solvent club in world football as far as I know .

Well hoping that LVG goes from strength to strength and re-energises the Man Utd players and bring in a few more before the txfr window closes.

Had a good pre season tour in the USA and won all the games unless mistaken.

I reckon top 4 finish as that will be the minimum required as need to get back into the Champs Lge.

Cant be any worse than mediocre Moyes!!

If you put all the BMs names on PL in a hat and picked one out to be Celtics Manager they would still win the League (unless my name was picked :w00t: )

well that's what celtic and man utd have in common .

both need a overhaul of players , both didn't look like they would play for their manager (moyes) and delia .

man utd made the change , buy in players and the improvement is there , they will be challenging this year .

anything else other than a league win and cup double is unthinkable at celtic yet as of yet no investment in the team .

I don't think my team (wba) will do well this season. I saw them lose to fc porto 3.1 on Saturday when I got my ticket for the Sunderland game.

I think we will get relegated if I'm honest.

I don't think my team (wba) will do well this season. I saw them lose to fc porto 3.1 on Saturday when I got my ticket for the Sunderland game.

I think we will get relegated if I'm honest.

Odd choice for a manager as well,along with last seasons ones.

Need someone more experienced at this level and can see him gone by christmas if results are not going well.

Celtic looking to sign Aleksandar Tonev from Aston Villa on loan for one season with an option to buy, Celtic were in for him last year.

Guest dodger

sadly bottom 5 for Palace only 2 signings both of relegated players one season wonders

Doesn't look to promising for my team as apparently we are so desperate for a striker we are talking to Eto'o. Should have gone gung ho to get Falcao or Cavani when both where apparently interested if the gossip columns where to be believed. Will still probably challenge for top 4 but it will be tough to make it, reckon somwhere in the top 6 unless a significant forward is bough by the end of the month.

Doesn't look to promising for my team as apparently we are so desperate for a striker we are talking to Eto'o. Should have gone gung ho to get Falcao or Cavani when both where apparently interested if the gossip columns where to be believed. Will still probably challenge for top 4 but it will be tough to make it, reckon somwhere in the top 6 unless a significant forward is bough by the end of the month.

Yup, agree entirely and this also counts for my local team Feyenoord.

Dont have a 10th of Liverpool's spending power but still need to attract a decent forward after selling Pelle to Southampton.