Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Evil Penevil

Spaghetti Stand Near Corner Of Soi Diana/soi Bukhao

I had a very late night supper at the spaghetti stand on Soi Diana close by the intersection with Soi Bukhao.

post-6485-0-98044700-1409398688.jpg

It was good and very reasonable at 110 baht for a generous portion of spaghetti alla bolognese.

post-6485-0-25526800-1409398685.jpg

The Parmesan cheese was freshly grated over the spaghetti just before serving. It tasted better than the spaghetti in many enclosed restaurants in Pattaya.

post-6485-0-19855200-1409398682.jpg

There were several different variations of spaghetti available, ranging from 70 baht to 110 baht.

post-6485-0-15089500-1409399263.jpg

I'm not sue how late it stays open, but it did a roaring trade between midnight and 1.00 am.

Evil

as asked on the breakfast club thread does anyone know what time it closes .

just imagine how many of Winston and his mates could enjoy a good meal out of one of them portions .

Guest Carp Trader

In Hua Hin ate at a place called jesters or Chesters I think ?

Out of the Temple take a left on the main drag about 100 yards on right there is a Mall, its first on the left there.

They had a lot of spaghetti Thai style, seafood with pesto and chilli quite nice, not farnag portions mind...

(May well have the name of the place wrong )

Guest jwalker

Out of the Temple take a left on the main drag about 100 yards on right there is a Mall, its first on the left there.

They had a lot of spaghetti Thai style, seafood with pesto and chilli quite nice, not farnag portions mind...

Did you make any piccies? :question:

I think I know where you mean, I think it is called the Colonnade Mall. It is by the traffic lights? I haven't been there for a while, if it is that mall most of the shops inside and upstairs were closing down last time I was there which is a shame.

just had spag bol from this place .

very good portion size , pretty good . better than most so called Italian restaurants in pattaya and cheap as can be .

recommended .

Guest Carp Trader

I think I know where you mean, I think it is called the Colonnade Mall. It is by the traffic lights? I haven't been there for a while, if it is that mall most of the shops inside and upstairs were closing down last time I was there which is a shame.

Thats it I think, the entrance has a bakery type franchise on the right and the Jester, Besters, Chesters ...on the left

as asked on the breakfast club thread does anyone know what time it closes .

i have passed by it at all hours and it always seems to be open

According to the sign, the spaghetti stand is open from 6 pm to 4 am.

post-9139-0-49456700-1409731713.jpg

This is one of the things I like best about the spaghetti stand - freshly grated Parm.

post-9139-0-29490000-1409731727.jpgpost-9139-0-68918500-1409731723.jpg

Only spaghetti is offered (five different variations, ranging in price from 80 baht to 105 baht per portion). But right beside you have Oz Burgers, then stands that sell English-style curries and doner kebab.

post-9139-0-23747800-1409731705.jpg

post-9139-0-87652300-1409731694.jpg

Last night I got two portions for take away, intending to freeze one and have the other for lunch today. But even though we had eaten a full meal in a restaurant a few hours earlier, the young lady who was with me wanted to try the spaghetti as soon as we got back to my condo. She ate half of each portion, then finished the rest a couple of hours later.

• post-9139-0-49626800-1409731708.jpg

I had to eat lunch elsewhere today.

Evil

devil.gif

always a bit of entertainment on that corner between car and bike crashes and ladyboys fighting to enjoy while eating your spag bol

On 8/30/2014 at 12:09 PM, mulphy said:

just had spag bol from this place .

very good portion size , pretty good . better than most so called Italian restaurants in pattaya and cheap as can be .

recommended .

New Spaghetti Joint on LK Metro

Dyr5mU_UwAE_upE.jpg

Dyr5nGuUYAE8VOV.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dan said:

New Spaghetti Joint on LK Metro

Dyr5mU_UwAE_upE.jpg

Dyr5nGuUYAE8VOV.jpg

yes .

• Haha 1