Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Carp Trader

Hart... Is He The Worst Goalkeeper In Epl

Guest Carp Trader

Well another goal through his kegs, why does he not stand there with his eyes closed, at least then the ball will hit him occasionally....

He never makes a save when it matters,,, awful...

Yes it was a disastrous attempt to stop the ball. He could never be a bar girl either, doesn't know how to spread his legs.

Guest Carp Trader

Yes it was a disastrous attempt to stop the ball. He could never be a bar girl either, doesn't know how to spread his legs.

He made a horrendous one last year when Torres scored,,, he ran out behind the centre half and would never get the ball,,, he seems to lose his marbles..

he must be Chelsea fans favourite non Chelsea player !!!! He has got you some points already !!!

He made a horrendous one last year when Torres scored,,, he ran out behind the centre half and would never get the ball,,, he seems to lose his marbles..

he must be Chelsea fans favourite non Chelsea player !!!! He has got you some points already !!!

Maybe why we dont have many English players in our squad. :D

Wondering why he still England's number 1. Surely we have better keepers. Think Hart may not even stay as Man City's number 1 after that performance.

Wondering why he still England's number 1. Surely we have better keepers. Think Hart may not even stay as Man City's number 1 after that performance.

I would be championing Fraiser Fosters credentials if he was still at Celtic :fun:

Guest Carp Trader

Well he almost cost them the league last year !!!

I think any goalkeeper, Peter Czech is your second choice and far superior,,,, I think if you stood a tailors dummy on the line it would stop more goals...

Man utd's GK is shyte too

Ben Foster should be Englands number one.

I thought by posts in forums man city would thrash the poor potteries club. Goes to show just how unpredictable the EPL is, mind you I have always thought that.

Any 5..........

Same as last season ;)

Guest Carp Trader

Man utd's GK is shyte too

Ben Foster should be Englands number one.

I thought by posts in forums man city would thrash the poor potteries club. Goes to show just how unpredictable the EPL is, mind you I have always thought that.

Any 5..........

Same as last season ;)

Man Utd your tip won't win it ,,, you can have Stoke at 100/1 to finish above City...

I never read anything where City would beat Stoke ? Poor ? i thought you said they all have a chance...

I see Maria had a stomer v Burnley, do you think Man Ut will stay up :smoke:

As I said on any given day a team can nick a result, rub of green , luck play above themselves,,, but over 38 games the best squad wins it..

Fancy Stoke for Europe do you lol..

After your Man Utd call it would not surprise me,,, :smoke:

Arsenal won't win it ,,, not a chance so who are the 5 lol

Swansea ?