Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
The Tongue

Prague

Just here for 3 days. Staying at MGalery Old Town- lovely. As I am using Tapatalk I will just add some photos.ab62a7d07b9de5a37c83b3da44f04f8c.jpg

1fa7c357337537307589442d51808e74.jpg

0d1f075daf18424b7d8201cf32f67f9e.jpg

eb5448329482f6bd204136de1807d017.jpg

e911e3f2b1cf029110b3faaadbc09756.jpg

Those places are very familiar. Prague is certainly one of the most beautiful cities I've been to.

Get yourself down to Darling this evening :) .

Cool pics mate. How do you rate the food and beer?

So far just had a caesar salad but the dark beer is spot on, Krusovice-lovely.

Will have a pizza tonight but it will be cabbage, meat and dumplings sometime tomorrow.

Those places are very familiar. Prague is certainly one of the most beautiful cities I've been to.

Get yourself down to Darling this evening :) .

Is it a bar or massage or pick up club

Is it a bar or massage or pick up club

http://www.kabaret.cz/

Up-market place with pretty girls stripping and hostessing - with rooms upstairs for S/T.

There are a few places in the same street including (if I remember correctly) a FKK club which I want to try out one day.

http://www.kabaret.cz/

Up-market place with pretty girls stripping and hostessing - with rooms upstairs for S/T.

There are a few places in the same street including (if I remember correctly) a FKK club which I want to try out one day.

Sounds expensive and excuse my ignorance but what is FKK

get some pics of those legendry beautiful eastern European girls that gabor can get for less than the equivelant of 1000 b .lol.

Sounds interesting but not really my scene. Would rather have dumplings and cabbage. Still if it was free I might make an exception. Going back out soon but a few more photos.c17ff5bab53ef16acc8bf09502268b50.jpg

fb2a5c6517d0c15ff78b2cdc6383c1ce.jpg

91b5a4c3b064b0acae7487d262a81b18.jpg

99ef124a45ac3667f93659bbc07a205a.jpg

f0af7a90c5e78d6f3d27aba023b54a22.jpg

In the end I didn't have pizza last night. Went to a lovely place near the Charles Bridge. 0.5L dark beer, sausages cooked in a dark beer sauce and roasted beef with bread dumplings and cranberries in Czech cream sauce. Beer and sausages fantastic, beef and dumplings not my thing but it was traditional Czech fodder.

bc98542a5815215c7c39d0696b933268.jpg92a708e009f8d2288b6c5bdf8d850e2e.jpg5c9d14ce142f2472a3359318855bb9be.jpgc43322ba9d1968448b26a2f0b0c2f6c4.jpg

You can just see the beef under the sauce. The menu shows all the Czech fayre.

Whole meal, including the beer, came to a little over 8 pounds (400 baht)

Beer was 37 kc which is 1 pound.

I walked 8 miles yesterday and expect to do similar today, good exercise for keeping the weight off.

Probably will pop into Hooters again today as looking at nice tail while sipping on draft beer at 1.75 pounds is a good deal.

Funny how we in UK have our standards in beer amounts, even have a line on many glasses to ensure we get an exact pint. Well as we bow to many rules coming from Europe it does shock me that a draft beer in Europe can allow a 2 inch frothy head to be called a 0.5L beer. It's traditional I know but if we need to toe the line in UK why can't we get Europe to give correct measures.

Had 5 Litres yesterday, mostly dark beer, lovely.

I walked 8 miles yesterday and expect to do similar today, good exercise for keeping the weight off.

Probably will pop into Hooters again today as looking at nice tail while sipping on dragt beer at 1.75 pounds is a good deal.

Funny how we in UK have our standards in beer amounts, even have a line on many glasses to ensure we get an exact pint. Well as we bow to many rules coming from Europe it does shock me that a draft beer in Europe can allow a 2 inch frothy head to be called a 0.5L beer. It's traditional I know but if we need to toe the line in UK why can't we get Europe to give correct measures.

Had 5 Litres yesterday, mostly dark beer, lovely.

They assume everyone likes head too.....

They assume everyone likes head too.....

They do like head here, that is true. We should take them to the European Court of Rights to ensure we get what we pay for though. Did love the beer and at little over a pound it's a great deal.

Watched some footie in the George and Dragon yesterday and that was my most expensive beer at 85 kc or about 2.30 pounds.

They do like head here, that is true. We should take them to the European Court of Rights to ensure we get what we pay for though. Did love the beer and at little over a pound it's a great deal.Watched some footie in the George and Dragon yesterday and that was my most expensive beer at 85 kc or about 2.30 pounds.

Its rare you get offered head in Pattaya nowadays :(