Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

June 2015 Dcfc Trip Report

post-28429-0-28323400-1433161477_thumb.j

post-28429-0-91780000-1433161520_thumb.j

post-28429-0-05888300-1433161545_thumb.j

post-28429-0-00989300-1433161620_thumb.j

post-28429-0-23665400-1433161596_thumb.j

Landed in Bangkok at half 7 this morning after a great flight with emirates.

Simple and easy transfer to the hotel with the new system at suvarnabhumi seems to be working well.

Had a great dinner at food centre at bottom of sukhumvit soi 4, penang gai which was delicious.

Bangkok is quiet with all the bars around sukhumvit observing the no alcohol rule.

Looking forward to a night out in nana tommorrow, will update as i go.

Will be about the rockhouse this weekend if anyone is about and fancys a pint just drop me a message.

Emirates cabin looks nice,TV's look pretty big.Never used them before,only used Qatar a couple of times.

Enjoy the trip mate and looking forward to the updates.

Thanks for taking the time to do a report. :thumbup:

Flying Emirates out of Dublin this year - what are the transfers like in Dubai - is it still a 10/15 minute bus ride?

Emirates cabin looks nice,TV's look pretty big.Never used them before,only used Qatar a couple of times.

Enjoy the trip mate and looking forward to the updates.

That was an older cabin as well mate. Dubai to Bangkok leg was an a380, which had great legroom, bigger t.v more movies etc and generally a bit nice interior.

Thanks for taking the time to do a report. :thumbup:

Flying Emirates out of Dublin this year - what are the transfers like in Dubai - is it still a 10/15 minute bus ride?

No mate straight off the plane into a nice terminal which has the likes of burger king, mcdonalds starbucks etc.

Didnt go out on day 1 as my mate was feeling quite ill and as it is his first trip to Thailand i decided to stay in to make sure everything was ok.

As we were coming into reception in the hotel he gets grabbed by what he thought was a stunning girl, i knew instantly it was a ladyboy but decided to keep quiet. Anyway she pulls him to the side to 'talk' so I went on to the room.

20 minutes later I get a knock on the door and he is standing there looking very confused. ''She just pulled my trousers down and gave me the best blowjob ever but then she said she was a ladyboy'' i laughed and said welcome to Thailand.

The kind lb even gave him 2 cans of chang beer as we couldnt find anywhere to sell alcohol.

Up early today and out to do some tourist things and nana tonight, will put up pics later.

Well, at least he's already answered the "would you get a blowjob from a ladyboy" question for himself! :w00t:

If you're ever my wingman, remind me to stay sober! :)

20 minutes later I get a knock on the door and he is standing there looking very confused. ''She just pulled my trousers down and gave me the best blowjob ever but then she said she was a ladyboy'' i laughed and said welcome to Thailand.

The kind lb even gave him 2 cans of chang beer as we couldnt find anywhere to sell alcohol.

That is awful, how could you do that to a friend, I am shocked.

First day in Thailand and the poor lad is made to drink Chang.

I'm enjoying your report thanks for your time and effort.

Day 2

Woke up at 10am and went to vasu exchange on sukhumvit, place was very busy but really efficient.

post-28429-0-73974200-1433230631_thumb.j

after this went to hanarahans on soi 4 for a beef and cheese sandwich, very nice and good value for 150 baht.

post-28429-0-89777200-1433230695_thumb.j

post-28429-0-69893900-1433230773_thumb.j

shared a 3 litre of chang after breaky.

post-28429-0-73132100-1433230739_thumb.j

off to the grand palace and then soi cowboy.

post-28429-0-01213200-1433230802_thumb.j

Well, at least he's already answered the "would you get a blowjob from a ladyboy" question for himself! :w00t:

If you're ever my wingman, remind me to stay sober! :)

i have seen photographic evidence of your exploits in pook bar.

That is awful, how could you do that to a friend, I am shocked.

First day in Thailand and the poor lad is made to drink Chang.

I'm enjoying your report thanks for your time and effort.

he actually enjoys chang which baffles me.

i have seen photographic evidence of your exploits in pook bar.

Yes, and like your mate (and unlike those idiots from Leicester) I was smart enough not to allow it be captured on camera. ;)

Yes, and like your mate (and unlike those idiots from Leicester) I was smart enough not to allow it be captured on camera. ;)

I guess these are the exploits in the room which you admitted to before.

:)

Didnt go out on day 1 as my mate was feeling quite ill and as it is his first trip to Thailand i decided to stay in to make sure everything was ok.

As we were coming into reception in the hotel he gets grabbed by what he thought was a stunning girl, i knew instantly it was a ladyboy but decided to keep quiet. Anyway she pulls him to the side to 'talk' so I went on to the room.

Up early today and out to do some tourist things and nana tonight, will put up pics later.

Love it lol.