Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months friday 28th, drinks with vpi78 @ The Rock House on friday... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

June 2015 Dcfc Trip Report

Yesterday began with a trip to wat pho. Whilst there we got into a conversation with a novice monk. Before we knew it 45 minutes had gone by he had great english and explained a lot about buddhism and his beliefs.

After all that spirituality a little bit of hedonism was needed so decided to try nana plaza. What a mistake!! it was packed full of ladyboys although that is my mates tickle it isnt for me. So we went off to soi cowboy.

Started off in corner music bar, cheap drinks. Stayed there then moved to afterskool bar, we were the only customers there for a reason. The overweight girls were about as interested in us as they were their diet. After that we moved onto midnite a go go. Wow this place was packed full of stunners, but the girls were very pushy on drinks which was annoying after an hour.

we then moved on to baccara, best go go line up I have ever seen. The girls were amazing and they must have had about 150 girls. However, full of rude japanese barging their way about.

We decided to head home without any female company. After walking up soi nana we get pulled into a bar which i can not remember the name.

I then met Pung 25 from Buriram, she was beautiful and had great tits for a thai. She was fun as well although she was shit at pool.

I decided to barfine her. We then went off to Bangkok Beat to find my friend a lass. Everytime he talks to a girl i then get asked ''is it a ladyboy''. Find out for yourself is my reply. No luck in there so we decided to part our ways, i went home and he went to find company.

Pung was great in the sack, quite horny although her pillow talk was shite.

we then moved on to baccara, best go go line up I have ever seen. The girls were amazing and they must have had about 150 girls. However, full of rude japanese barging their way about.

We decided to head home without any female company. After walking up soi nana we get pulled into a bar which i can not remember the name.

I then met Pung 25 from Buriram, she was beautiful and had great tits for a thai. She was fun as well although she was shit at pool.

Baccara has the best girls in Cowboy, tits is a must to be recruited there.

Clientele is mainly Japanese from memory, but I must admit I haven't been in there since 8 months.

Yesterday began with a trip to wat pho. Whilst there we got into a conversation with a novice monk. Before we knew it 45 minutes had gone by he had great english and explained a lot about buddhism and his beliefs.

After all that spirituality a little bit of hedonism was needed so decided to try nana plaza. What a mistake!! it was packed full of ladyboys although that is my mates tickle it isnt for me. So we went off to soi cowboy.

Started off in corner music bar, cheap drinks. Stayed there then moved to afterskool bar, we were the only customers there for a reason. The overweight girls were about as interested in us as they were their diet. After that we moved onto midnite a go go. Wow this place was packed full of stunners, but the girls were very pushy on drinks which was annoying after an hour.

I decided to barfine her. We then went off to Bangkok Beat to find my friend a lass. Everytime he talks to a girl i then get asked ''is it a ladyboy''. Find out for yourself is my reply. No luck in there so we decided to part our ways, i went home and he went to find company.

My mate has just appeared from last night. He said he can not remember a thing and woke up naked on the floor of a room with a thai girl asleep in her bed. He was sick on her bathroom floor, the girl said that she had to take him to her place as he couldnt stand up.

Its going to be an eventful holiday.

My mate has just appeared from last night. He said he can not remember a thing and woke up naked on the floor of a room with a thai girl asleep in her bed. He was sick on her bathroom floor, the girl said that she had to take him to her place as he couldnt stand up.

Your first time always is. And the second and the third and so on...Lol

Same thing happened to a cousin of mine on his 1st trip apart from the sick bit, great being with a newbie :)

Same thing happened to a cousin of mine on his 1st trip apart from the sick bit, great being with a newbie :)

Even better being one. :fun:

day 3 has been a write off as i have been ill all day.

vomiting, shaking, excessive sweating, think too much alcohol not enough water.

Normal day for me except for the vomiting lol.

Edited by galenkia

You have got it bad.

Thanks for taking the time to do a report. :thumbup:

Flying Emirates out of Dublin this year - what are the transfers like in Dubai - is it still a 10/15 minute bus ride?

You may still end up on the bus. Mega frustrating I know.

Good report, cheers for that. Your poor mate has been scarred for life !

woke up at 4am very hungry so went to mcdonalds. on the way back through the rain pung appears. she wanted to go back to the room with me. i told her i am mai sabai and there will be no f**king unless she wants projectile vomit on her tits or shit on her feet.

she laughed and said ''no problem i go back with you take care you no money''

she is sound asleep now so we shall see when she wakes up.

post-28429-0-56339800-1433371990_thumb.j

post-28429-0-23151800-1433372009_thumb.j

post-28429-0-59856500-1433372031_thumb.j

Wish I was around to have a couple of beers with you mate. You are one of the long standing guys on here and moreso secrets that I've always had a bit of banter with and thought would be a good guy in person and would deffo go out of my way to meet.. Hope you enjoy your holiday anyway :)

Edited by aw1

Asleep fully dressed in the bed ?

That's a nono.....

Ok, thanks for the effort, and get well soon.

That's a nono.....

Not in my room they wouldn't.

Wish I was around to have a couple of beers with you mate. You are one of the long standing guys on here and moreso secrets that I've always had a bit of banter with and thought would be a good guy in person and would deffo go out of my way to meet.. Hope you enjoy your holiday anyway :)

it is a shame indeed mate, not posting as much on secrets now.

if ever you are about london drop me a dm and the beers are on me.

the clothes didnt stay on for long. she was freezing because i have the air con on 24 7. bit of boom boom sorted that out.

Easy to get dehydrated here. You learn to look for the signs and react as soon as you even suspect it. Keep a few bottles of an electrolyte drink like Gatorade in your fridge.

Now, back at it! :)

Ah Buriram girls - can't beat them.

Enjoy your trip mate, sounds like you're off to a good start.

That's a nono.....

That old chestnut "I take care I no want money" line. Yeah...right.