Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Evil Penevil

Hooters Opens Pattaya Branch On Beach Rd

On 06/03/2016 at 6:31 AM, vpi78 said:

If you do, and should you spend 3,000 Baht there one visit (easier to do that you might imagine if you have a couple of friend with you), then register for the Hooters Discount card. That will get you 20% off all food and beverages for subsequent trips. You get the card right away on your first visit, at least I did in Bkk at Soi 15.

I've never received any promotional eMails in the three months I have had the card but I have used it several times. I've even loaned the card out to others (Hooters has not checked their ID) and they have been able to use it also.

I have never been there , I did hear someone having a scream up saying the Pattaya discount card has been stopped ? No idea if it's true...

I have been in one in LA , no desire to go in one here .. but each to their own.

• Like 1

Hooters is a nice change for somebody living or "old hand"  in LOS (speaking about the BKK Soi 4 version)

A nice change from the average beer bars .  Now if one is looking forward to touching asses and tits for cheap, it is not the right place.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thai spice said:

Hooters is a nice change for somebody living or "old hand"  in LOS (speaking about the BKK Soi 4 version)

A nice change from the average beer bars .  Now if one is looking forward to touching asses and tits for cheap, it is not the right place.

The food is not my style but if you like that fair enough, I would not cross the road to go in one.... I walked past the one in Soi 4 , a restaurants food is paramount to me when selecting,... but if you have lived eating fried rice and beetles for years I could could see how you may like it... 

Spot on TS. Changed my stance on this and Hooters Soi 4 is now my meet up bar of choice when out with mates after work before we move on the evenings festivities. Prices are comparable with Stumble Inn, Hooters is an ok place and a good place to have a few beers at the start of an evening. Used to have a discount card but my mate used on a night I wasnt out and Hooter confiscated it.

Just now, Parky said:

The food is not my style but if you like that fair enough, I would not cross the road to go in one.... I walked past the one in Soi 4 , a restaurants food is paramount to me when selecting,... but if you have lived eating fried rice and beetles for years I could could see how you may like it... 

Oops, my wrong.

I go in there for a few drinks.  US food is not my style but still prefer it to the Shite you mentioned.

Fried rice can be nice, I eat the Indonesian version now (and no, not with the hands...) Beetles and all this kind of shite I never touched and never will.  Hence I can not live in Issan..... 

1 minute ago, thai spice said:

Oops, my wrong.

I go in there for a few drinks.  US food is not my style but still prefer it to the Shite you mentioned.

Fried rice can be nice, I eat the Indonesian version now (and no, not with the hands...) Beetles and all this kind of shite I never touched and never will.  Hence I can not live in Issan..... 

Oh I see , it's a restaurant but not my style .... more emphasis is put on the 'show, design , waitresses ' for me a restaurant is about the food,,, not what the waitress wears, its of no interest to me.

7 minutes ago, som nam na said:

Yes Hooters is a watering hole for. If hungry sometimes will have the food.

Same way I see it.  Same as in my local pub here.  If a bit hungry, I will just orders some wings or fries.

Still nice to watch decent TV, with decent staff who know what they are doing, nice to the eye, and nobody come pester you "Hello, where you from, What you name etc...."  Just can't stand this shit anymore, specially by somebody who can only speak 5 words of English...

Hell, if I want a bj, I go in the appropriate place, point the one I want, order a beer and go upstairs. She does her stuff, I have my beer...

I am not going there for romance...  OK, back to topic.

Edit : 25 years I would have made it a point of honor to bag a Hooters girl, make her my GF, and make sure all my buddies knew about it....

Good fun !

Edited by thai spice
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, thai spice said:

Same way I see it.  Same as in my local pub here.  If a bit hungry, I will just orders some wings or fries.

Still nice to watch decent TV, with decent staff who know what they are doing, nice to the eye, and nobody come pester you "Hello, where you from, What you name etc...."  Just can't stand this shit anymore, specially by somebody who can only speak 5 words of English...

Hell, if I want a bj, I go in the appropriate place, point the one I want, order a beer and go upstairs. She does her stuff, I have my beer...

I am not going there for romance...  OK, back to topic.

Edit : 25 years I would have made it a point of honor to bag a Hooters girl, make her my GF, and make sure all my buddies knew about it....

Good fun !

I am surprised you still use such places ?  

TS the Hooters girls are ok and often stop for a chat if you are a regular. Nothing wrong with Stumble Inn and Hillary's but the girls in Hooters are more pleasing on the eye and can be fun.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, som nam na said:

TS the Hooters girls are ok and often stop for a chat if you are a regular. Nothing wrong with Stumble Inn and Hillary's but the girls in Hooters are more pleasing on the eye and can be fun.

Correct, and the music at decent volume.

Same for, good place for an early evening.

Tried the wings with blue cheese sauce everyone seems to rave about but I wasn't impressed. 

Beer prices not excessive but wasn't too comfortable sitting streetside without the fans hence prefer Stumble Inn. 

5 minutes ago, Esco said:

Tried the wings with blue cheese sauce everyone seems to rave about but I wasn't impressed. 

Beer prices not excessive but wasn't too comfortable sitting streetside without the fans hence prefer Stumble Inn. 

I was in Stumble in about a month ago, it's kinda old school.... 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.