Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
rmicheald

Activities In Pattaya Besides Drinking And Girls?

2 hours ago, thai spice said:

F.O. 

Precious 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cat Crumpet said:

Can you stop being rude please 

For once be fair, and tell the culprits to stop baiting and chasing.

Remember what I wrote some time ago ..."any personal, nationalistic or religion attack will be answered by F.O. , as its all it deserves, and will be reported"

Clear enough, no ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thai spice said:

For once be fair, and tell the culprits to stop baiting and chasing.

Remember what I wrote some time ago ..."any personal, nationalistic or religion attack will be answered by F.O. , as its all it deserves, and will be reported"

Clear enough, no ?

You have the ignore facility - use it if you can .  Its not rocket science .....i have been bullied , abused , raped , interfered with , poked , prodded and finger blasted many times here , and i can cope .  

Maybe you need to grow a huge set of nuts and a spine !    Its not kindergarten . 

Man up frenchy  :)

• Thumbs up 1

6 minutes ago, Cat Crumpet said:

You have the ignore facility - use it if you can .  Its not rocket science .....i have been bullied , abused , raped , interfered with , poked , prodded and finger blasted many times here , and i can cope .  

Maybe you need to grow a huge set of nuts and a spine !    Its not kindergarten . 

Man up frenchy  :)

Reread my post plse.....

1 minute ago, thai spice said:

Reread my post plse.....

You are acting like a spoilt infant , why do i need to re-read it ?    

• Thumbs up 1

1 minute ago, Cat Crumpet said:

You are acting like a spoilt infant , why do i need to re-read it ?    

Maybe you speak English no good. ?

2 minutes ago, thai spice said:

Maybe you speak English no good. ?

I am English and have English qualifications .......are you drunk  ?  

• Haha 1