Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

Just now, Irish boy said:

I don't continually and obsessively pick fault in people's grammar for a start. 

I figure if people wanted to be corrected as such, they'd post on an appropriate type forum. 

I also don't make up shite on the forum like you just did above. 

Are you going to start arguing with me now?

So you are saying what you can't offer. What can you offer a 9 year veteran? 

No argument, why do you think I am always on edge?

I have no hang-ups, no past, no regrets, very few stories.

What can you tell anyone about Pattaya in the last 5 years that a 9 year veteran doesn't know?

Simple and serious question. 

Just now, cbk said:

So you are saying what you can't offer. What can you offer a 9 year veteran? 

No argument, why do you think I am always on edge?

I have no hang-ups, no past, no regrets, very few stories.

What can you tell anyone about Pattaya in the last 5 years that a 9 year veteran doesn't know?

Simple and serious question. 

The forum is not just me. Who knows what I can offer, depends on him and his situation i'd have thought, where he's been, where he'd like to go etc etc?

Because you come across that way, why would you make shite like your post on this thread, and because of past history.

I'm sure you have plenty

Again, it depends on his situation,  but the forum is not just me, you made a very sweeping and incorrect statement. I told you so. Does the irony not dawn on you that you have been continually posting trying to correct others?

Are you going to acknowledge what you said was bollocks, hence my post in response, and the following posts?

• Thumbs up 1

5 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

The silence in deafening. 

I have been having problems formatting the cut and paste on my phone, I will head to my computer.

4 minutes ago, cbk said:

I have been having problems formatting the cut and paste on my phone, I will head to my computer.

Fair enough, but if this ends up in a silly, mindless back and forth, I won't be engaging with it :)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

Fair enough, but if this ends up in a silly, mindless back and forth, I won't be engaging with it :)

Are you new here?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

I just lost 2 pages of shite there.

Your supposition is that I add nothing to the board apart from grammar lessons. You, pal need a few anyway, but in any case, I have been in Pattaya more in the past year than most of the members here. 

You haven't barfined in at least 3 years, you haven't been in gogos in the past 3 years, but you slag me off? 

What have you done in Pattaya in the past 3 years that would make a Pattaya vet of 9 years wonder about?

If you want to pick a target Deko, pick an easier one because I will rip you one. 

1 minute ago, cbk said:

I just lost 2 pages of shite there.

Your supposition is that I add nothing to the board apart from grammar lessons. You, pal need a few anyway, but in any case, I have been in Pattaya more in the past year than most of the members here. 

You haven't barfined in at least 3 years, you haven't been in gogos in the past 3 years, but you slag me off? 

What have you done in Pattaya in the past 3 years that would make a Pattaya vet of 9 years wonder about?

If you want to pick a target Deko, pick an easier one because I will rip you one. 

I never said you add nothing to the board, quite the reverse in fact, I said i'm sure you have lots of stories. 

You don't know I haven't been in a gogo for 3 years. But even if that were true, the forum is much more than just a barfine/gogo forum. I thought you might have noticed. 

Again, I didn't slag you off. I told you that you made an incorrect statement, you know, stuff like you do all the time.

As previously mentioned, depends on the person's situation, their interests, what they want to know, if anything. It's not a hard concept to grasp, surely?

Looking a target, give over ffs. You posted bollocks, I responded, end off!

I can see where this is heading, so i'll leave it like that. It's not my fault if the Forum or Pattaya has changed and it doesn't suit or upsets you. 

Cheers Pedro!

• Thumbs up 2

1 hour ago, Irish boy said:

The forum is not just me. Who knows what I can offer, depends on him and his situation i'd have thought, where he's been, where he'd like to go etc etc?

Because you come across that way, why would you make shite like your post on this thread, and because of past history.

I'm sure you have plenty

Again, it depends on his situation,  but the forum is not just me, you made a very sweeping and incorrect statement. I told you so. Does the irony not dawn on you that you have been continually posting trying to correct others?

Are you going to acknowledge what you said was bollocks, hence my post in response, and the following posts?

Any forum is richer for all posts , to say ‘what can a BM offer ‘ well every post is a possible catalyst to a funny, informative , crazy thread...

What will new members think a lad with one trip ...I see the theme here wrong it smacks of , I am a better poster than you which is wrong..

As an aside IB I have enjoyed your return , content , humour and a good attitude .. I will overlook your racism 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

It’s a shame to lose any poster , I hope our  Frenchman returns ... Even now whoever disagreed with his Issan view / wounds lol...

He is a loss... people need to realise .

’You won’t agree with every BM ‘  so accept it , by all means sling an arguement in As to why the guy is a mug...

Edited by Parky
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

2 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

I never said you add nothing to the board, quite the reverse in fact, I said i'm sure you have lots of stories. 

You don't know I haven't been in a gogo for 3 years. But even if that were true, the forum is much more than just a barfine/gogo forum. I thought you might have noticed. 

Again, I didn't slag you off. I told you that you made an incorrect statement, you know, stuff like you do all the time.

As previously mentioned, depends on the person's situation, their interests, what they want to know, if anything. It's not a hard concept to grasp, surely?

Looking a target, give over ffs. You posted bollocks, I responded, end off!

I can see where this is heading, so i'll leave it like that. It's not my fault if the Forum or Pattaya has changed and it doesn't suit or upsets you. 

Cheers Pedro!

Are you familiar with QED?

59 minutes ago, cbk said:

Seriously? What can you offer?

I figure if people wanted to be corrected as such, they'd post on an appropriate type forum. 

Are you going to start arguing with me now

Nothing positive for me.

Off now to wake my Flipper for sex, probbly no chance as it;s 0125 here.

1 hour ago, cbk said:

Are you familiar with QED?

59 minutes ago, cbk said:

Seriously? What can you offer?

Are you going to start arguing with me now

Nothing positive for me.

Off now to wake my Flipper for sex, probbly no chance as it;s 0125 here.

Yes, that's what I don't do.

About you, you forgot to quote the bit where I responded to you saying you had no stories of interest, with me saying 'i'm sure you do'. 

I also always comment on and am appreciative of your TR's on here.

Hope you get your hole.

Definitely, definitely last post :)

Edit - I'd also say out of the 4 main Pattaya type forums, this one would be the best for someone who is not a newbie, and has been a good few times. 

Edited by Irish boy

I have lived 15 years in Thailand but I am always willing to learn from others.  Guys who do 5 months a year probably have more experience of certain areas of life in Thailand if their 5 months is spent bar hopping, mongering etc.  Me I just live in Thailand with family and lead a relatively quiet life, plenty of guys live in UK with Thai family and keep in touch with what is going on overseas.  This forum is for everybody interested in Pattaya (Thailand) 

I would add more topics of interest but right now I am preparing an Excel spreadsheet to highlight my Isaan jungle budget spend.

Edited by The Tongue
  • Haha 3

the days of this forum being about mongering are long gone .

this forum these days is a general forum were people can just about talk about anything they want .

• Thumbs up 4

4 minutes ago, mulphy said:

this forum these days is a general forum were people can just about talk about anything they want .

As I said this forum is for anybody interested in Thailand.  Members wherever they are based can post a topic and ask a question, many replies will come from those living outside of Thailand.

Up to date knowledge, info is always appreciated though.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

20 minutes ago, mulphy said:

13 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

As I said this forum is for anybody interested in Thailand.  Members wherever they are based can post a topic and ask a question, many replies will come from those living outside of Thailand.

And as I said above, if you had been to Thailand a good few times already, and were going to choose one of the 4 main Pattaya type forums to join, then in my view, this one would be more suited to you. 

17 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Would you like a few pre built Excel spread sheets :) You can track a slab of Leo Life’s 

Kidding aside any input brings out content , either a joke or an excel forumla ... maybe a picture ...

2 minutes ago, kkkingell said:

Wow... Quite a reaction to my first post on this forum.

It's the place to be :p

• Thumbs up 1

6 minutes ago, matthewh said:

obviously another returnee.welcome back alias.

Don't think so, Matty. 

• Like 1

On 02/04/2018 at 12:51 PM, Irish boy said:

Indeed!

Welcome, I hope the lessons learnt weren't too damaging :p

Some lessons were painful! But I'm not the type to make the same mistakes twice!

19 minutes ago, matthewh said:

obviously another returnee.welcome back alias.

Not sure if your talking about me, but I can assure you it's my first time on this forum 😎

• Thumbs up 1

2 minutes ago, kkkingell said:

Some lessons were painful! But I'm not the type to make the same mistakes twice!

Glad to hear it. 

Anyone who says they have been going to Pattaya and haven't made 'mistakes' is a liar mate. 

Though some don't seem to learn from them, that's the problem :)

Anyway, stick around, get a feel for the board, you'll get some good laughs, and get told the truth if need be. Some may not like to hear the truth, but it would be the truth none the less :)

Near 1am here in London, I've to go to work tomorrow, touch a few hearts, save a few lives :laugh:

Catch you later ... 

• Thumbs up 2