Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lanzalad

introduce yourself to the forum

Hi Mike, think I met you in RH long time ago.

I should be in BKK next weekend, but may change plans as I just noted it will be a dry one....

4 minutes ago, mrgreenjeans said:

Sad how some like to stir the pot and lie..then deny and deflect. Scum and filth is what they are. Best avoided. :laugh:

alex gave everybody a clean slate,regardless of the past..shit happens.get over it and enjoy the forum.you know it makes sense.this is an an open post and not directed to any member

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Buckfast said:

Don't plan on getting into arguments just being a low key poster.  I won't be dealing with the filth and scum.

Well said Mike. I was also Mr Ploppy, kn kru moo plus others on other boards....I don't want to go above bronze...

Hello everyone. New to this forum but not to Pattaya and Thailand. Am retired and have been here 3 years now on a retirement visa. Warm weather, good food, low costs relatively and friendly locals will keep me here long term.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, anglesea said:

Hello everyone. New to this forum but not to Pattaya and Thailand. Am retired and have been here 3 years now on a retirement visa. Warm weather, good food, low costs relatively and friendly locals will keep me here long term.

WTTB.

Welcome to the forum, Mr. Pum Pui.

Are you the one with the restaurant on Soi Siam Country Club?

On 6/14/2016 at 6:43 PM, lanzalad said:

introduce yourself to the forum and make your first post here.

Hi .I am Phil from Aussie . been living in pattaya  for three years now . I just found this site and I just want to learn more of where to go and things to do cheers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scarlet pimpernal said:

Hi .I am Phil from Aussie . been living in pattaya  for three years now . I just found this site and I just want to learn more of where to go and things to do cheers

Welcome to the board.

3 years already, you probably could tell us a thing or two about what to do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rahovart said:

Hey Ya'll.

Been lurking for a while and finally arrived, be great to meet up and have a beer.

Great to see Americans here 5555

D oops 

Just now, tiara said:

Hello, just joined up. Am I the only female on here......lol

welcome to pattayalive  tiara

• Like 1