Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again the luckydip tickets wins....

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

This weeks Sunday Dinner..

This week we decided to go to Murphys Bar on Khao Noi on the darkside.

It was roasting out side and we didn't want to travel to far, so with Murphys Bar just around the corner it was an ideal choice for us.

I've eaten in Murphys Bar many times but only had a few Sunday dinners in this place but its alway a good feed.

There's a mix of Sunday roasts available one which is a bit of everything but today i decided to have the chicken breast wrapped in bacon.

As always a good meal at Murphys Bar and good value for the money:-

13528345_1117869114925848_7240110854863317647_o.jpg

20160626_141903.jpg

20160626_141908.jpg

20160626_141911.jpg

20160626_141915.jpg

20160626_141022.jpg

went there last week when I left u phil.  nice bar/restaurant.  very clean and smart

we had the local again today, still stuffed from 3.5 kg of seafood we BBQ'd last nigth and a hangover from sitting yacking till 3.30 here

Apart from having a drink with you and Murchie there I took the family over for Sunday dinner. It was delicious.

Always get a good meal there. She also likes it because it is strictly no smoking in the bar. 

• Like 1

If I was still living in Pattaya Hill 2 I would actually see Murphy's as a possible local, something I never had before.

37 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

If I was still living in Pattaya Hill 2 I would actually see Murphy's as a possible local, something I never had before.

Yes mate its ideal for me, i don't have to worry and the police as its only 2 minutes away..

I like the place as its nice and clean and has high standards and the good is good.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lanzalad said:

Yes mate its ideal for me, i don't have to worry and the police as its only 2 minutes away..

I like the place as its nice and clean and has high standards and the good is good.

It is only 2 minutes from our house and I speny quite a bit of time there last trip.

• Like 1

As much as the pub is indeed clean, very inviting, great ambiance, great seating, it is the food that will see me go back.  On that note I was really disappointed with my steak and Guinness pie on Tuesday. It looked good but the pastry was very poor, almost like plastic and the beef was like nothing I have eaten before, no juiciness at all, the meat was dry and of a red colour. Couldn't finish it yet I was so hungry. The peas were the best part of the meal which says something really.

All my friends on Tuesday ended up at the Welcome Inn run by Bruce just up from Murphy's, the place was packed because good food was the order of the day, good prices and good craic.

Think Murphy's has taken their foot off the pedal, I hope they get back on track as it seems a great opportunity to offer a great service and quality of food. Sad I was disappointed.

11 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

As much as the pub is indeed clean, very inviting, great ambiance, great seating, it is the food that will see me go back.  On that note I was really disappointed with my steak and Guinness pie on Tuesday. It looked good but the pastry was very poor, almost like plastic and the beef was like nothing I have eaten before, no juiciness at all, the meat was dry and of a red colour. Couldn't finish it yet I was so hungry. The peas were the best part of the meal which says something really.

All my friends on Tuesday ended up at the Welcome Inn run by Bruce just up from Murphy's, the place was packed because good food was the order of the day, good prices and good craic.

Think Murphy's has taken their foot off the pedal, I hope they get back on track as it seems a great opportunity to offer a great service and quality of food. Sad I was disappointed.

I have had a couple of Sunday roasts they were good , but every meal is different.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this