Latest News
  • The Latest lottery News
  • 15-12-2017- Good news for all the lottery syndicate players - - - Yet again this week the lucky dip tacket - - -

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

visa to the UK

miew,

has just had her tb test in Bangkok.miew is 17 and so is still dependent on us.i hope it works out for her .i have done my best,and now there is nothing more I can do.we are waiting.she is a lovely kid.i think it is 50 50

if she arrives it will be the same status as mum.good thing is I will fly to collect her.55.i can honestly say I have bent over backwards and done my best.i cant do more than that.the latest is they will interview her by phone.game on.!!

1 hour ago, matthewh said:

if she arrives it will be the same status as mum.good thing is I will fly to collect her.55.i can honestly say I have bent over backwards and done my best.i cant do more than that.the latest is they will interview her by phone.game on.!!

Best of luck Mathew.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this