Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Remus

Best Massage Parlours in town

Seems to be a lot more massage places around town these days, and noticed some new ones in Soi Chayapoon. 

I am assuming that these are Happy Ending places. 

Does any member here use massage places and if so where would you recommend, prices, experiences  etc ? 

I would really appreciate it if this thread is used only for relevant replies and not for shit fights.

Thanks UR

Had many in the soapy massage on 2nd rd up near soi 2..

Can't remember the cost but every time its been worth every baht.. 

From what I have seen, it can be hit and miss, depending on who is sitting outside in terms of take your pick.  I was picking up my laundry on my last visit in Chayapoon and a nice looker caught my eye and we had a quick chat.  Should have gone in then, but said I would be back later and she was nowhere in sight. 

Had an oil massage in a place just off of Jomtien Beach road and it was great with HE. Cant remember the name of it for the life of me, but I will take a look when in town again, It was a bit of a dump inside but I was easily distracted from the decor 

This is a must try if you haven't been there before.. 

On my last visit i was popped up and took two to the room.. 

Screenshot at Oct 29 21-47-04.png

3 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

This is a must try if you haven't been there before.. 

On my last visit i was popped up and took two to the room.. 

Screenshot at Oct 29 21-47-04.png

I have often driven by this place.  Is it a fish bowl type affair ?  By that I mean girls behind a glass participation ? Like the sound of a pair together.

Edited by Uncle Remus

1 minute ago, Uncle Remus said:

I have often driven by this place.  Is it a fish bowl type affair ?  By that I mean girls behind a glass participation ? Like the sound of a pair together.

Yes thats the place and when you pick a girl glance back at the other girls and out comes the knitting to pass the time...  

i bust the lie low and got changed extra ... 555

Last trip I was enticed by this shapely youngish lady got up stairs she removed her top and it was like gbp after brexit ...all down hill with a rush ,I'm sure her nipples touched her knees and got quite grumpy when I declined a HE and got a bit of verbal on my way out

Never really got on at the soapies... not sure why, maybe it felt rushed, maybe I chose the girls badly, but always left with the feeling of that was a lot of money for not a lot. However, I know other guys who have them daily.

The other massage sops on soi honey, chiapoon and that area can be great...often a quick rub with a oiliy hand before getting full service for 1000b. Yes, the ladies can be hit or miss, and the rooms a little dingy, if in fact they are actually a room, but you can pick up some real cuties there. Often prepared to visit your hotel when they know you for a little more.

Often prepared to visit your hotel when they know you for a little more.

This. Last trip after going in Amon massage one time the next time I walked past I pointed to my room opposite and asked "you come to my room" she agreed. After that I'd just walk out on my balcony and beckon her over.

Worked a treat.

36 minutes ago, lantern said:

Often prepared to visit your hotel when they know you for a little more.

This. Last trip after going in Amon massage one time the next time I walked past I pointed to my room opposite and asked "you come to my room" she agreed. After that I'd just walk out on my balcony and beckon her over.

Worked a treat.

That sounds a great set up. 

In many ways, the massage parlours seem to be a good option now and then.. No ladydrinks BS, no awkward goodbyes, you know more or less that you will get what you ask for, and no bar fine. I would imagine that if you come across a diamond, then you can always take here number and get a house call when its convenient.  I am no fan of traditional massage, but a nice oil rub is quite erotic. 1K baht is about right, and more or less why you might pay in Soi 6 or less. 

i use eden massage in soi diana for my non sexual massage - turn left into diana after leaving rh and it is 50m on the left - quality massage and i have been using them for years . 

usual prices honey or chaipoon  massage 200baht

blow job 500 baht extra

fullservice 700 baht extra

27 minutes ago, sexy man said:

usual prices honey or chaipoon  massage 200baht

blow job 500 baht extra

fullservice 700 baht extra

I got ripped off then, last time I was there, March, at the one just opposite the Triangle, she wanted 1000 for full service. Thanks for telling me the correct price, next time I will negotiate. 

Amon was the same price structure as above when I'm was there in August. There were a few cuties there too... although you need to see them and take them in the same breath...

10 minutes ago, mulphy said:

so you guys dont really want a massage then .

Well personally no.   If I wanted a proper massage I would go to a conventional traditional Thai massage place. 

But a good oiling down first can be quite relaxing.   I am more interested in the Massage parlours under the guise of massage, but are really P4P at the end of the day, although I am sure that plenty of people might go just for the massage bit alone.  Its just when they start running there finger near to the genital region that Percy can pop up and start thinking on your behalf :)  That is one of the reasons that I mentioned "happy endings" in the OP

Did a few of the major places in BKK in the old day, but to be honest the "fishbowl picking" turns me off.

2 hours ago, thai spice said:

Did a few of the major places in BKK in the old day, but to be honest the "fishbowl picking" turns me off.

Totally agree....."Doorstep picking" is only a marginally better option too..

1 hour ago, Buckfast said:

How about the ones in Macau ?

Never been.  To be honest I hate Macau, and when going there for the job, always make it back to HK in the evening, except for 2 or 3 times.

Plenty girls hanging out in the main hotels lobbies and around the lift usually.

And some real cuties among them.