Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
The Tongue

The dirty side of Man U vs Arsenal

Just was wiling away a few hours watching football videos on YouTube and came across this gem, they don't make em like they used to lol

They should be thankful they never played against Vinnie Jones

59 minutes ago, Murchie said:

They should be thankful they never played against Vinnie Jones

Saw him play a few times, thankfully when he was playing for my team, Chelsea..

Saw him as well at the old Stamford Bridge ..........

Julian Dicks in full flow was far scarier. :spell:

Ron Harris was the hardest Chelsea player I ever saw ..... 

• Thumbs up 1

9 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Saw him as well at the old Stamford Bridge ..........

Julian Dicks in full flow was far scarier. :spell:

Ron Harris was the hardest Chelsea player I ever saw ..... 

I'll raise you a Tommy Smith if only to get this Shankly quote in..

"Tommy Smith wasn't born, he was quarried."

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

I'll raise you a Tommy Smith if only to get this Shankly quote in..

"Tommy Smith wasn't born, he was quarried."

I'll see your Tommy Smith and raise you a Norman "bites yer legs" Hunter. :wallbash:

souness, mcmahon , jimmy case.graham Roberts,dave macay and believe it or not jonny giles and they could also play as well

My mate played professional football for QPR, Watford and was capped at U23 Level. Best friends with Terry Venables, knew George Best etc..... 60s and 70s era.

asked him years ago the dirtiest player of his own playing  era.

Did not hesitate and he said easy: "Johnny Giles" !!!! :shock:  .... said he had a special foul of raking the achilles tendon of opponents from behind. 

Foreigners have to be Claudio Gentile of Juve and Italy and the Butcher of Bilbao Andoni Goikoetxea the Basque who terrified Lineker and Maradona !!! :friends:

Billy Whitehurst by a country mile, when he played he also fought bare knuckle for cash...

Sounds like a Pikey ...... :shock:...... I mean a member of our esteemed Travellers / Roma Community. Who did he play for ??? 

Wormwood Scrubs 2nd XI eleven ??? 

Dirtiest rugby players I ever saw......  well a long list of Springboks really !!!!!

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

Sounds like a Pikey ...... :shock:...... I mean a member of our esteemed Travellers / Roma Community. Who did he play for ??? 

Wormwood Scrubs 2nd XI eleven ??? 

Dirtiest rugby players I ever saw......  well a long list of Springboks really !!!!!

He would bury any of the players you mentioned, that you don’t understand all the football leagues is your issue mate ...

Well he certainly earned the respect of these three legends of the game. Blimey ...... can't place him but name rang a  bell : :diablo:

“Tonight I’ve come here to watch Paul Gascoigne and Peter Beardsley but by far the best player on the pitch was Billy Whitehurst.” – Bobby Charlton.

“Billy Whitehurst was madder and badder than Briggs and Shotton put together. He hissed at me at a corner – ‘Whoever marks me is going to regret it, I’m going to smash them.’
I catch David O’Leary’s attention, shout to him ‘You pick him up for this one Dave’ and casually walk off.” –
Niall Quinn

“At the beginning of every season I would look for Oxford – or whoever he was playing for – because it was a nightmare playing against him.” – Alan Hansen.