Jump to content
Latest News
  • Forum Donations:-
  • 15-12-2017- G

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
thinkingallowed

Unread content

Recommended Posts

Think it's broken and it's doing my head in.

It used to show threads with content you'd not read and was my favourite way to view the board. Now it just seems like latest content showing posts both read and unread. If using the expanded view there's little point in clicking on them because you can read 90% of it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer "condensed" . No probs here .    Have you tried switching  it on and off  ?    :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cat Crumpet said:

I prefer "condensed" . No probs here .    Have you tried switching  it on and off  ?    :D

Thought it might have been the caps lock myself.

I use the expanded view so I can see if the board is being monged up by a couple of people having a spat and then I can just mark the board as read and don't have to deal with it.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Thought it might have been the caps lock myself.

I use the expanded view so I can see if the board is being monged up by a couple of people having a spat and then I can just mark the board as read and don't have to deal with it.

Luckily no mongoloid posting of late  ;)

  • Thumbs up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This only happens if your using pattaya-live.com instead of http://pattaya-live.com/index.php?/discover/18/&view=condensed

Just like this:-

Screenshot at Mar 21 18-16-21.png

If you bookmark or shortcut this link to your browser.

http://pattaya-live.com/index.php?/discover/18/&view=condensed

The New content buttons are pre set for just to show topics and threads but you may need to click the condenseafter clicking on the new content

Also take a look at this below:-

Before 

ex.png

After

con.png

You can also use the NEW CONTENT buttons

Screenshot at Mar 21 18-14-32.png

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was the unread content button that I'd been using. I used your link above to get to unread content and it still shows posts rather than threads as it used to. New content shows threads I've read also so I preferred unread content.

Thanks for the pics above but I've never logged on to any ip board on a pc and only ever use a mobile for it.

Edited by thinkingallowed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s hit and miss with me and new content, at the moment the board is looking sharper than ever but I haven’t done anything different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thinkingallowed said:

It was the unread content button that I'd been using. I used your link above to get to unread content and it still shows posts rather than threads as it used to. New content shows threads I've read also so I preferred unread content.

Thanks for the pics above but I've never logged on to any ip board on a pc and only ever use a mobile for it.

Ok mate i've made a few changes to the filters that may work better for you using the mobile version.

Im guess this is what you do..?

m1a.png

Click on unread content

m1b.png

Four posts from the same thread... 

m2.png

After the changes have been applied..

As you can see now the stream will only show the last post in the thread... 

m3.png

Hope this helps

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

Ok mate i've made a few changes to the filters that may work better for you using the mobile version.

Im guess this is what you do..?

m1a.png

Click on unread content

m1b.png

Four posts from the same thread... 

m2.png

After the changes have been applied..

As you can see now the stream will only show the last post in the thread... 

m3.png

Hope this helps

 

 

Thanks you are my hero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×