Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Irish boy

Pardew sacked, WBA

They're going down anyway.

Normally Pardew comes in, does ok for a while then it all goes to shite. No so this time.

Mr Jones?

19 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

They're going down anyway.

Normally Pardew comes in, does ok for a while then it all goes to shite. No so this time.

Mr Jones?

They should have kept him till the end of the season so he was humiliated a few more times. A total disaster of an appointment, surprising really as the team, I thought were far too good to go down. Never mind, there is always next season.

Boing boing

I do think he will the award as the worst manager ever at The Hawthornes

So who's next ??? ........ Harry Redknapp still available :pirate: ...or plenty of Carlos Kickaballs out there too.

Edited by nampla69

2 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

So who's next ??? ........ Harry Redknapp still available :pirate: ...or plenty of Carlos Kickaballs out there too.

He will end up at Westham next season :laugh:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

I doubt there will be an appointment this season as who would want relegation on their CV. Owen Coyle is the favourite

1 hour ago, Nadia said:

sex case so I'm told 

Winning just ONE game is what I’m told

Heard Mark Hughes wants the job, taking 3 teams down in a  year :) 

4 hours ago, Nadia said:

sex case so I'm told 

Think that has been settled while back ..... not 100% but .......... anyway ............ the 3 I hope go down (despite liking Roberto Jonese) 

West Brom ...... sadly but massive Brexit vote

Stoke ...... horrible place dirty team one of biggest Brexit votes and of course

Crystal Palace (used to quite like them) Steve Parrish massive funder of Brexit hope them 3 go down.

OK maybe Huddersfield thick Yorkshire folk but nice German manager.

So sit back now Namps and await insane irrational hate filled posts ........... :geek:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Think that has been settled while back ..... not 100% but .......... anyway ............ the 3 I hope go down (despite liking Roberto Jonese) 

Stoke ...... horrible place dirty team one of biggest Brexit votes and of course

Crystal Palace (used to quite like them) Steve Parrish massive funder of Brexit hope them 3 go down.

So sit back now Namps and await insane irrational hate filled posts ........... :geek:

Boing boing - just another day at the office, we will be back......

Just now, Rob Jones said:

Boing boing - just another day at the office, we will be back......

In the early 80s I worked with a girl , she was an alcoholic about 10 years  older than me ....I digress..

She was a Leicester fan and said ‘It’s great fun as we are either battling to go up or battling to stay up ‘ 

Was 1983 ish... I wondered if she was alive to see  Vardy and co win it ....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Met a fella in Bangkok few years back been out here 20+ years. Had 3 bars just off Soi22 ...and had a huge successful air con business.

Rob used to hate it that I knew successful people in Bangkok before he did. He also played semi amateur spin bowler for Leicester when he was young.

Now rugby, cricket and then that Vardy year. I was with him in about February said doing well mate no way you will win the league .................. Leicester.

Never ever been but blimey ......... :hi:hat's off to them and they found Richard the Third !!!!!!!!! :bow:

• Thumbs up 2

35 minutes ago, Parky said:

In the early 80s I worked with a girl , she was an alcoholic about 10 years  older than me ....I digress..

She was a Leicester fan and said ‘It’s great fun as we are either battling to go up or battling to stay up ‘ 

Was 1983 ish... I wondered if she was alive to see  Vardy and co win it ....

I hope I’m alive to see them back up in the EPL and playing the likes of Wolves and Villa. I’m shocked at what has happened but bring on next season.

• Thumbs up 1

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

every club he's been at he been f**king some ones wife or girlfriend which is why the cunt has never been in a job to long 

2 hours ago, Nadia said:

every club he's been at he been f**king some ones wife or girlfriend which is why the cunt has never been in a job to long 

Yea but nobody in their right mind would shag a West Bromwich girl. 

• Haha 1