Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Nadia

wizz air anybody

just started to day out of luton  going to Romania also larnaca, Tirana, Tallinn, Bratislava,lviv, Athens ,Keflavik, and bari fares from £14-99 ew

• Thumbs up 1

4 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Not an airline I would use

why I think easy jet started in the same way

Edited by Nadia

Yeah I’ve used them a couple of times, absolutely fine, just like ryanair/easyjet etc

• Thumbs up 1

Used them a few times when working in Norway, Ålesund to Gdansk, Poland. 

If booked in advance it was the same price to fly to Gdansk, drink eight pints, stay in a three star hotel for the night and fly back as buying eight pints in our local.

Like others have said, just a normal low cost airline.

Edited by thinkingallowed
  • Thumbs up 1

9 hours ago, Nadia said:

why I think easy jet started in the same way

They don’t fly from Birmingham 

3 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

They don’t fly from Birmingham 

luton aint that far from you

• Thumbs up 1

Never heard of them ? 

They've been around for several years now, and I've used them a couple of times both some time back.  Tend to agree they're a regular low cost airline so always check the small print and look at the final cost before booking.

I swerve low cost airlines as find for the saving it is not worth the potential hassle and poor service.

Always filled with stag do's and filth these days. The amount of incidents on Ryanair and EasyJet these days is unreal.

Nothing wrong with low cost airlines for shortish flights if the timings suit.

For four years I caught an EasyJet flight from Schiphol to Liverpool every Friday and would wait for them to board the women and children first. I'd follow them an pointing at some random female and announce in Dutch that I'm with the wife and kids. This would guarantee me a seat at the front with loads of leg room and served a G&T very quickly. One week the girl taking my boarding card said in a very strong scouse accent "you've got a different wife every week."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1