Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
dcfc2007

Cup Final Predictions

Recommended Posts

Celtic 3 Motherwell 1

Man United 2 Chelsea 1 AET

What's yours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

celtic 3 motherwell 0 .

chelsea v man utd to bore the arse off anyone watching .

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mulphy said:

celtic 3 motherwell 0 .

chelsea v man utd to bore the arse off anyone watching .

Personally I think the Man U v Chelsea game will be an excellent spectacle for football fans, Celtic v Motherwell may have as much interest for most south of the border as Notts County and Coventry tonight, about the same level of football skill lol.

  • Thumbs Down 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Personally I think the Man U v Chelsea game will be an excellent spectacle for football fans, Celtic v Motherwell may have as much interest for most south of the border as Notts County and Coventry tonight, about the same level of football skill lol.

Both games should make for interesting viewing.

Then next weekend we have the playoff final and the champions league final.

Lovely jubbly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Personally I think the Man U v Chelsea game will be an excellent spectacle for football fans, Celtic v Motherwell may have as much interest for most south of the border as Notts County and Coventry tonight, about the same level of football skill lol.

with respect i disagree with you .

celtic are technically and tactically superior to either man utd or chelsea currently and on their day are an absolute joy to watch .

celtic may not have the millions or the star players the other 2 have but they are much easier on the eye currently .

man utd have been absolutely terrible to watch this season and chelsea not much better and this coming from someone who has enjoyed man utds style of play for most of my life .

mourinhos tactics are shockingly negative .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mulphy said:

with respect i disagree with you .

celtic are technically and tactically superior to either man utd or chelsea currently and on their day are an absolute joy to watch .

celtic may not have the millions or the star players the other 2 have but they are much easier on the eye currently .

man utd have been absolutely terrible to watch this season and chelsea not much better and this coming from someone who has enjoyed man utds style of play for most of my life .

mourinhos tactics are shockingly negative .

Agree for the money both Chelsea and United stunk the EPL out , Spurs , City , Liverpool and even soppy arsenal played some good stuff..

For their money it’s been dire...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, mulphy said:

with respect i disagree with you .

celtic are technically and tactically superior to either man utd or chelsea currently and on their day are an absolute joy to watch .

celtic may not have the millions or the star players the other 2 have but they are much easier on the eye currently .

man utd have been absolutely terrible to watch this season and chelsea not much better and this coming from someone who has enjoyed man utds style of play for most of my life .

mourinhos tactics are shockingly negative .

Do you really believe that Alex or is it just Scottish pride that makes you say such unreal comments.  I would be happy to be told I am wrong but I doubt there are many football fans that would agree with you.

I liken most games in the Scottish premiership to watching the 1st or 2nd division in England.  As much as I think Chelsea have not been at their best and Man U sometimes flattering to deceive I couldn't even in my worst moments ever think that the Scottish premiership is anything but a small league in footballing terms.

There have been some great games this year in the premiership and I am sure millions of fans worldwide are in awe of the spectacle on their TVs.

I admire your loyalty to the Scottish league though.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Do you really believe that Alex or is it just Scottish pride that makes you say such unreal comments.  I would be happy to be told I am wrong but I doubt there are many football fans that would agree with you.

I liken most games in the Scottish premiership to watching the 1st or 2nd division in England.  As much as I think Chelsea have not been at their best and Man U sometimes flattering to deceive I couldn't even in my worst moments ever think that the Scottish premiership is anything but a small league in footballing terms.

There have been some great games this year in the premiership and I am sure millions of fans worldwide are in awe of the spectacle on their TVs.

I admire your loyalty to the Scottish league though.

on the contrary david its you that is showing your loyalty to the english game by your statement as this has been far and away the worst epl season since the epl started .

the spfl on the other hand has been the best its been in years with not only celtic playing very well , but hibs and hearts and kilmarnock having their best seasons in maybe 30 years . 

aberdeen who finished 2nd were defeated 3 times and drew once with rangers over the season too .

now it doesnt matter were you rank scottish football as a whole the fact remains celtic are way way better than the league they play in currently and would currently with the players they have and nomoney be very comfortable in the epl and yes i really believe that .

maybe you should watch more scottish football .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mulphy said:

on the contrary david its you that is showing your loyalty to the english game by your statement as this has been far and away the worst epl season since the epl started .

the spfl on the other hand has been the best its been in years with not only celtic playing very well , but hibs and hearts and kilmarnock having their best seasons in maybe 30 years . 

aberdeen who finished 2nd were defeated 3 times and drew once with rangers over the season too .

now it doesnt matter were you rank scottish football as a whole the fact remains celtic are way way better than the league they play in currently and would currently with the players they have and nomoney be very comfortable in the epl and yes i really believe that .

maybe you should watch more scottish football .

I have watched enough Scottish football and the only statement of yours that I might agree with is that 'Celtic are way way better than the league they play in currently'.  What league they should be in is another question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I predict that they will sing Abide with Me at Wembley. ...... :thumbsup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

I have watched enough Scottish football and the only statement of yours that I might agree with is that 'Celtic are way way better than the league they play in currently'.  What league they should be in is another question.

champions league mate .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

Great interview with Brendan R in the Times today well worth a read. he comes across really well ...

https://www.thetimes.co.UK/edition/sport/brendan-rodgers-id-have-been-sacked-by-liverpool-even-if-wed-won-the-title-6tm9rdjtj

 

methode-times-prod-web-bin-5101c97e-5ab2-11e8-9e86-99299e0f1a1c.jpg

Balotelli destroyed the club..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lunatic ..... adopted in Italy by decent white parents  ..... proper talent but Gazza like. Not the full ticket ............ that Noel Gallagher loved him ...

you ever see the YouTube clip of Balotelli letting off fireworks in his bathroom when he was at Man City. What a moron .... worth a look ...:cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard fought 2-1 win for Celtic. Doubt we will win in such a dramatic way as last season though.

1-0 win for Man U

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll try and watch the Man U game, last attempt at watching two EPL teams lasted 10 mins.

United to win

Edited by Rob Jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I’ll try and watch the Man U game, last attempt at watching two EPL teams lasted 10 mins.

United to win

Not expecting much either, but it'll be on at supper time so will probably watch it. 

I think Chelsea will walk away with the win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Esco said:

Not expecting much either, but it'll be on at supper time so will probably watch it. 

I think Chelsea will walk away with the win. 

I’m still debating if I should ‘buy into’ following my team in the World Cup. Of course that’s not something you will need to consider 😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I’m still debating if I should ‘buy into’ following my team in the World Cup. Of course that’s not something you will need to consider 😏

You lot got about as much chance at winning the WC as we do :whistle:😉

  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man utd v Chelsea. Either team to win on penalties,  9-2 with Skybet. That'll do for me. 

  • Drunk Again 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, John M25 said:

Man utd v Chelsea. Either team to win on penalties,  9-2 with Skybet. That'll do for me. 

I don't fancy Chelsea at all. The players have downed tools. We beat them at a canter. I'm going for both man united and Celtic -1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rob Jones said:

I’ll try and watch the Man U game, last attempt at watching two EPL teams lasted 10 mins.

United to win

It's been 3 maybe even 4 years since I've watched an EPL game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Esco said:

You lot got about as much chance at winning the WC as we do :whistle:😉

The odds show different 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×