Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 31st of August... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Royston

Is this forum worth a go ?

Walnut doors ....bet they cost a few bob Matty. anyway Grimethorpe famous colliery brass band.Good old fashioned working class heroes.

Met Arthur Scargill once he was from Barnsley. One of the most horrible humourless person I have ever met.

Most people from that part of the world are sound plain speaking, likeable people  especially as their communities got destroyed in the '80s. :respect:

• Thumbs up 1

7 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Walnut doors ....bet they cost a few bob Matty. anyway Grimethorpe famous colliery brass band.Good old fashioned working class heroes.

Met Arthur Scargill once he was from Barnsley. One of the most horrible humourless person I have ever met.

Most people from that part of the world are sound plain speaking, likeable people  especially as their communities got destroyed in the '80s. :respect:

they are about 1000 each,its a new Renault showroom in Cambridge.ive gone from nothing to do to busy,as im on another job on Wednesday.they are there now.BOOM.!!

• Thumbs up 2

29 minutes ago, matthewh said:

I think royston has done one.55

As you say an old member 😎 but a new poster ... you got it right 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, matthewh said:

they are about 1000 each,its a new Renault showroom in Cambridge.ive gone from nothing to do to busy,as im on another job on Wednesday.they are there now.BOOM.!!

Mine wont be walnut mate - just pine doors   ;)

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, Cat Crumpet said:

Mine wont be walnut mate - just pine doors   ;)

no problems.i will do them.

• Thumbs up 1

7 minutes ago, matthewh said:

no problems.i will do them.

My back door needs seeing to? Fancy giving that a shot.

5 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Only with a sawn off   :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

that's not very nice mate,i will disregard that and pretend you didn't say it.

13 minutes ago, matthewh said:

that's not very nice mate,i will disregard that and pretend you didn't say it.

I'm only having a bubble mate.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum or should i say thanks for deciding to post...!

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Yes it happened all over Yorkshire...  There's many towns that got hit by the pit closing down and you can still see the scares..

3 hours ago, nampla69 said:

11 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

Yes it happened all over Yorkshire...  There's many towns that got hit by the pit closing down and you can still see the scares..

The Thatcher years destroyed our town and a way of life we only knew, in the end we was sold out by Scargil in the end.

A whole town worked for the colliery and we was promised new jobs housing a full re-generation project that would replace the colliery and we got nothing.

It has almost taking 25 years for the town to recover with the colliery clean up and new housing plus other government schemes are now in place.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

Love yorkshire. Stunning scenery and some great wee towns. I hear you have lovely spare room...

🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

He's 80 now and a bit of a recluse than fxxk

14 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Love yorkshire. Stunning scenery and some great wee towns. I hear you have lovely spare room...

🤣🤣

Your welcome any time mate.. 

Puang will be able to test her cooking skills on someone else... 

salmon en croute is tonights offering...

BAC79D61-CFC4-49AA-A247-FC79F4B2EB0A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

13 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

Most of the family are from Halifax and Todmorden/Hebden Bridge area, so may have to pop by some time.

• Thumbs up 1

16 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

That looks great mate.

Is she eating mostly western grub now?

6 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

That looks great mate.

Is she eating mostly western grub now?

50/50 mate...

When she cooks sometimes you get western food with an oriental twist...

There's a very large oriental and Thai supermarket not to far away from us which she will buy the essentials and the rest from the supermarkets.

She will eat at work many times as she gets free thai food and i'll sort my self out which will be a take away or the chippy if she hasn't sorted anything out for me to warm up..

It all works very well..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 2

4 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

50/50 mate...

There's a very large oriental and Thai supermarket not to far away from us which she will buy the essentials and the rest from the supermarkets.

She will eat at work many times as she gets free thai food and i'll sort my self out which will be a take away or the chippy if she hasn't sorted anything out for me to warm up..

It all works very well..

Sounds good mate. 

Is she chefing in the restaurant?

I hope you cook for her sometimes, I hear your signature Beans a la toast is just to die for.

Edited by dcfc2007

5 minutes ago, lanzalad said:

50/50 mate...

It all works very well..

likewise.

There are some Jackal and Hydes on this forum be careful.

Only joking and welcome to the love shack 🤣

Edited by Happy Farang
  • Haha 1

Guest Madusa
26 minutes ago, Happy Farang said:

There are some Jackal  on this forum be careful.

Only joking and welcome to the love shack 🤣

Yes some here are complete dogs.

2 hours ago, firth1974 said:

Most of the family are from Halifax and Todmorden/Hebden Bridge area, so may have to pop by some time.

Give me a shout Chris when your up this end of the woods.

1 hour ago, Madusa said:

Yes some here are complete dogs.

Do you mean frogs?

• Haha 2

Guest Madusa
1 minute ago, Rob Jones said:

Do you mean frogs?

Is a jackal a frog as well ?

1 minute ago, Madusa said:

Is a jackal a frog as well ?

What’s his passport say? 

• Haha 1