Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 29th of June... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CampariO

Some Snaps From The Bar Complex At Jomtien 2nd Road

Haven't been there for a while, not much changed except for the bars in the last rows now being partially occupied.

Met her in another Jomtien bar half a year ago, from Buriram on school holidays and still virgin.....remember her from my posts?

12159647ur.jpg

She is definately no virgin anymore...

12159651nw.jpg

The cutest girls in the area.

12159656yp.jpg

12159657zz.jpg

12159658ie.jpg

12159659qo.jpg

12159660eu.jpg

12159661dt.jpg

• Like 1

12159653nd.jpg

12159654um.jpg

I love the bar names:

12159703cz.jpg

12159711qn.jpg

Kiss food now open as well:

12159706jw.jpg

She called me over but when I took a seat she was more interested in smoking and phones.

12159713vp.jpg

12159707uv.jpg

LB:

12159708uj.jpg

12159712rz.jpg

12159714io.jpg

12159716bn.jpg

12159718gy.jpg

Can you smile?

12159759ht.jpg

Yes, she can.

12159776cr.jpg

She can eat as well.

12159760rk.jpg

12159766hl.jpg

12159765lb.jpg

12159767eu.jpg

12159770ei.jpg

12159771zk.jpg

12159777gx.jpg

12159780ew.jpg

I like this bar center as the bars are nicely decorated, several restaurants and food stalls nearby as well as a small market.

Worth to check them out.

Guest Parkwahn

Can you smile?

12159759ht.jpg

Yes, she can.

12159776cr.jpg

She can eat as well.

12159760rk.jpg

12159766hl.jpg

12159765lb.jpg

12159767eu.jpg

12159770ei.jpg

12159771zk.jpg

12159777gx.jpg

12159780ew.jpg

I like this bar center as the bars are nicely decorated, several restaurants and food stalls nearby as well as a small market.

Worth to check them out.

Campy, for feck sake dont tell everyone Slumtien is a terrible place there is nothing there all the girls are dogs and its full of gays and Russians..

Your reports may get Parasites from Pattaya , we dont want them let them stay in the Plaza..:party-smiley-048:

Those bars must have had agency girls in ..:229031_thewave:

Guest Bogan Prince

Campy, for feck sake dont tell everyone Slumtien is a terrible place there is nothing there all the girls are dogs and its full of gays and Russians..

Your reports may get Parasites from Pattaya , we dont want them let them stay in the Plaza..:party-smiley-048:

Those bars must have had agency girls in ..:229031_thewave:

This Slumtien joint sounds right up my street, I mean soi

So where is this promised land on the Baht Bus route and how much should I pay to get there??? (please dont tell me its more than 10BHT)

Wow that will be 3 nights away from the Royal New Plaza, talk about exciting :startle:

1. for the Rocky forum anniversary (free food and Cheapest draught in town, wonder if the Mulphster will give out extra discount for the occasion?)

2. Checking out that hi-So Euro peeing area Nakk Lua , yeah it will be a splurge but what the hell Im on Hollidays.

3. This new established area of Soi Slum tien (maybe Parky can be my tour guide, if Im lucky).

Im so excited about exploring new Horizons of Pattaya :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

As always Campario

Thanks very much mate for all your efforts and great photos

Guest hanibal7

A couple of familiar faces there lol,i do bag up lads so no probs from me :party-smiley-048:

Thanks CampariO. I've been doing a little drinking in that complex myself lately while scouting out a run. Party Girls Bar had a fun crew in the other night and there's some nice looking girls in Naughty Bar.

Guest lalana

Im so excited about exploring new Horizons of Pattaya :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Try to get hold of a boardie who has travelled around the Pattaya area and know the basics.

(there are a few boardies like this).....to show you a few different sights.A beer and wander

in Naklua or Jomtien and lookie at beerbars/hole-in-the-wall restaurants is just more of the

same same,same shit !!,but..................

- A day a Ban Amphur beach having a few cold ones,it's a nice spot.

-A day at Bang Saray beach chillin' out.

-A trip to the Ocean Marina Yacht Club having a cold drink and look at the boats and sights.

-A look at the Floating Market,always busy and worth a quick looksee.

- A trip to Silverlake Vineyard & Khao Chee Chan & Vihan Sien Museum.

-A trip to Wat Yan area as it's very close to the Vineyard(this is the general area I do my

running and cycling).

The above are just the basics off the top of my head!!!!(there's much more than this)

These are not exotic,far-out destinations.They are very close to Pattaya. Hell,I go CYCLING

to all of the above locations so it's not too far away at all.

Maybe hire a car,and have a knowledgeable expat co-driver to direct you.It would make for

a broadening of the area(just a little bit),and you still have your night-time fun.

Guest Parkwahn

i think parky should pimp out slumtien as official bar tour guide

No its no good mate, keep away its a terrible place..:party-smiley-048:

Guest Parkwahn

Try to get hold of a boardie who has travelled around the Pattaya area and know the basics.

(there are a few boardies like this).....to show you a few different sights.A beer and wander

in Naklua or Jomtien and lookie at beerbars/hole-in-the-wall restaurants is just more of the

same same,same shit !!,but..................

- A day a Ban Amphur beach having a few cold ones,it's a nice spot.

-A day at Bang Saray beach chillin' out.

-A trip to the Ocean Marina Yacht Club having a cold drink and look at the boats and sights.

-A look at the Floating Market,always busy and worth a quick looksee.

- A trip to Silverlake Vineyard & Khao Chee Chan & Vihan Sien Museum.

-A trip to Wat Yan area as it's very close to the Vineyard(this is the general area I do my

running and cycling).

The above are just the basics off the top of my head!!!!(there's much more than this)

These are not exotic,far-out destinations.They are very close to Pattaya. Hell,I go CYCLING

to all of the above locations so it's not too far away at all.

Maybe hire a car,and have a knowledgeable expat co-driver to direct you.It would make for

a broadening of the area(just a little bit),and you still have your night-time fun.

No mate Pattaya is from Central road to Walking ST including NP and LK did you not know that :party-smiley-048:

No one wantsto go anywhere but there ,,,, :229031_thewave: So I get told :party-smiley-048:

How far off the baht bus route is this bar complex? The price of drinks wasn't discussed in the original post so I see nothing that would entice NP patrons to want to go there.

How far off the baht bus route is this bar complex? The price of drinks wasn't discussed in the original post so I see nothing that would entice NP patrons to want to go there.

No idea whether there are busses driving past but either getting out at Hanuman statue or beach road Soi 7 and it is in walking distance, approx. 400 meter.

I saw many banners advertising beer from 50 to 60 Baht, some of these were happy hours, many others have these prices all night long.

Sangsom Coke was usually 50 Baht.

LDs were from 80 to 100.

Guest Bogan Prince

Johpat

Since there was NO mention of drink prices, I naturally assumed they were at SRNPP (Thats, Standard Royal New Plaza Prices for the uninitiated :give_rose: :give_rose: )

Makes Perfect sense to me :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest Bogan Prince

No idea whether there are busses driving past but either getting out at Hanuman statue or beach road Soi 7 and it is in walking distance, approx. 400 meter.

I saw many banners advertising beer from 50 to 60 Baht, some of these were happy hours, many others have these prices all night long.

Sangsom Coke was usually 50 Baht.

LDs were from 80 to 100.

Bit on the pricey side IMHO, must be aiming to keep out the Slumtien local rif raf :smiley-fart: :smiley-fart: :startle:

Surpose I can handle those elevated prices for a one of splurge, just :pardon: :pardon:

Edited by Bogan Prince

Guest hanibal7

Bit on the pricey side IMHO, must be aiming to keep out the Slumtien local rif raf :smiley-fart: :smiley-fart: :startle:

Surpose I can handle those elevated prices for a one of splurge, just :pardon: :pardon:

I will count my satangs in the jar,see if i can join u mate :bellyemoticon:

It's getting very popular that area.

Me and Mango were in "Have Name" bar towards the rear of the complex.

Comfy seats,pool,decent music and plenty screens for the sports,as Mango already commented the prices are okay.Girls are attentive.

I hope the bars continue in the same way and not get greedy ,the more punters, the more girls will appear,hence more bin padding.Seen it. :blink:

Thanks for the pics Campo. :party-smiley-048:

Guest dalai lama

Buntch of ruff muff :party-smiley-048:

I have to agree .They would not be allowed in to Walking street .There is a reason that they are out in the suburbs .Same at the World Go Go bar in Jomtien .Bunch of mingers .Still good company for a drink or two no doubt .

Guest hanibal7

Get off the baht bus on jomtien beach road and walk down soi 7.

soi 5 is better

Guest hanibal7

Better take some dolly mixtures and lollipops the next time its school holidays lol lol

Guest hanibal7

Why is that its the same distance?

I used to stay in that area but the bar noise from that place ran me out of there

Get off soi 5,and u would have walked a bit instead of being on the bus to soi7,but its not that much different

Guest hanibal7

They are laying new drains on Soi 5 now and it has less bars than Soi 7.

didnt know that,chees Campy,was going to see simple simon paul saturday before footie in Shenanigans