Latest News
  • *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...! *** Don't forget about this months P.L members meeting @ The Rock House on friday the 25th of May... it would be great to see you if your in town...!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
mulphy

Which Tv Series Are You Currently Watching ?

im currently watching entourage and breaking bad .

plan to move on to dexter and sons of anarchy afterwards .

what are you watching ?

The day I watch a tv series is the day I book a one way HOME. Why stay in and save cash... spend it in the bars.

and after you spend all your cash in the bars then you can go back home to where you came from without a penny in your pocket or you could be a jumper...!

and after you spend all your cash in the bars then you can go back home to where you came from without a penny in your pocket or you could be a jumper...!

Not me mate. Unlike you, I'm out EVERY night having a GOOD TIME. WHY NOT, WHEN YOU'RE CASH IS GONE SO ARE YOU. jING jING. xxx

Not me mate. Unlike you, I'm out EVERY night having a GOOD TIME. WHY NOT, WHEN YOU'RE CASH IS GONE SO ARE YOU. jING jING. xxx

That’s your choice to be out every night it doesn’t mean I don't have the funds to do so.

It means I choose not to do it.

​I've had my belly full of nights out in my life and it just doesn't bother me any more.

That’s your choice to be out every night it doesn’t mean I don't have the funds to do so.

So, why dig me up about it then? Jealous!

What you do at night I never ask.

What I do at night why ridicule?

I spend FORTUNES... UP TO ME.

Well I got Aliens v Preditors on in the background right now , not really watching it..But I have this Apple TV thingy and Mulphy has reminded me about breaking bad ..It's taken me months to get the time to catch up with the early serious but when it's on it takes all my undivided attention ...so I might just stick my Apple TV in the tv hdmi slot anytime soon..

Well I got Aliens v Preditors on in the background right now , not really watching it..But I have this Apple TV thingy and Mulphy has reminded me about breaking bad ..It's taken me months to get the time to catch up with the early serious but when it's on it takes all my undivided attention ...so I might just stick my Apple TV in the tv hdmi slot anytime soon..

Mulphy is delirious the mad fooker. Give Him Rab C Nesbitt how to become a Millionaire and He will w*nk off to that every day. I know... what a thought.

So, why dig me up about it then? Jealous!

What you do at night I never ask.

What I do at night why ridicule?

I spend FORTUNES... UP TO ME.

Why make a comment like that on a on the "Which Tv Series Are You Currently Watching" thread.

Your comment ridicules the posters for they choice to watch tv..

Why would you say I'm jealous .... you got it wrong and i didn't ridicule you i comment on your post as you commented on our post....

if i choice not to be out then thats up to me...

Why make a comment like that on a on the "Which Tv Series Are You Currently Watching" thread.

Your comment ridicules the posters for they choice to watch tv..

Why would you say I'm jealous .... you got it wrong and i didn't ridicule you i comment on your post as you commented on our post....

if i choice not to be out then thats up to me...

My comment is valid mate.

I don't watch tv here. What's the point. It's a cheapo act to stay in and save cash. SHAME on the lot of you.

Watch TV. Miss my cheese and onion my pakora my corrie.. f**k me, I'm going Home.

Enjoy TV in Pattaya mate I'd rather be out SNIFFING.

My Sky TV contract is costing me on average £85 a month and I am not even on the sports or film packages..I have not got time to watch tv but my teenage kids would me murders if I cancelled it...

The idea if I did ever settle in Thailand would be to take one or two nights a week off and catch up on 30 years of films and tv media..

Just started watching homeland, 4 or 5 episodes in and it looks promising so far.

Other recs

Breaking bad

Dexter- good but gets a bit weird around series 5 or 6 but recovers for the last couple

Sons of anarchy was a bit shite Alex, I binned it after a while.

​I've had my belly full of nights out in my life and it just doesn't bother me any more.

Good shout, I'd be a filthy alcoholic if I was doing that every night, it's good you have control there mate.

My comment is valid mate.

I don't watch tv here. What's the point. It's a cheapo act to stay in and save cash. SHAME on the lot of you.

Watch TV. Miss my cheese and onion my pakora my corrie.. f**k me, I'm going Home.

Enjoy TV in Pattaya mate I'd rather be out SNIFFING.

It's not about budget it's about health , you can't go on the razz every night .Well you can but your not on the razz, you need the will power to stay of the booze..I totally agree with Lanzalad, a night in every now and then can only do you more good then harm..Saying that I still have not managed to stay in one single night on any trip even when I have not been feeling to clever..I'm hoping if I ever do stay in Thailand for longer periods , this will change..

Guest Lambik

"Southland" " "True detective" was O.K., nothing captivating these days.

Just finished Game Of Thrones.

Laughed my arse off at Eastbound And Down, took a few episodes to get into it but I loved it.

Legit is just seriously wrong, never laughed so much at a tv show, again it took an episode or two to get into it.

Give both Legit and Eastbound And Down a go if you like comedy.

Season 5 is being filmed at the moment and there is at least one more season after that booked.

Recently watched:

True Detective - 10/10

Fargo - 9/10

Happy Valley - 9/10

House of Cards - 10/10

The Americans - 7/10

Started but lost interest after a very short while..

Vikings 2

Game of Thrones

Recently watched:

True Detective - 10/10

Fargo - 9/10

Happy Valley - 9/10

House of Cards - 10/10

The Americans - 7/10

Started but lost interest after a very short while..

Vikings 2

Game of Thrones

Enjoyed Happy Valley, very good. Downloaded and watched all of Fargo sine Monday, not as good as Happy Valley but probably a 8/10. Will check the other out.. Prey on Itv was also good.