Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Guest firth1974

More To Swampy Than Just A Departure Gate.

Guest firth1974
There is more to Swampy than just a duty free area and a departure gate, before you board that long flight back home.
If only that guy in the BBC show who was 14 hours early knew about this, maybe he would of been more attentive to his flight time.

IMG_0053_zpssvj6jaju.jpg

IMG_0055_zpsa0ogmygq.jpg
IMG_0059_zpsr9lcjivv.jpg
IMG_0061_zpswl3kzhoy.jpg
IMG_0066_zpsattyjzws.jpg
IMG_0068_zpsxbdjrk9a.jpg
IMG_0071_zpse2gp5hfw.jpg
IMG_0077_zpsbagvxwjl.jpg
IMG_0078_zpsc8bvynqi.jpg
IMG_0083_zpsvk9de1a4.jpg
IMG_0086_zpsgpnh8dyn.jpg
IMG_0090_zpswio2d05b.jpg
IMG_0093_zps1hdpcune.jpg
IMG_0095_zpsdncbbgdn.jpg

@ Firth....u would think BBC will cover it all over 6 episodes. We shall see.

I travel a bit for business. This past Saturday night, actually early Sunday AM I was returning from Hong Kong and it was the first time in about 6 months I hadn't had a taxi issue on way home. Was nice. For sure they need to fix that problem. Have to imagine somewhere along the line BBC will devote majority of an episode to the taxi situation. Should be interesting.

@ Firth....u would think BBC will cover it all over 6 episodes. We shall see.

I travel a bit for business. This past Saturday night, actually early Sunday AM I was returning from Hong Kong and it was the first time in about 6 months I hadn't had a taxi issue on way home. Was nice. For sure they need to fix that problem. Have to imagine somewhere along the line BBC will devote majority of an episode to the taxi situation. Should be interesting.

I hope so because the first episode was total crap - similar i am dreading, to Documentaries filmed about the greek resorts and brit holiday makers . My worst fear is the stereotypical lady boys and old man with young thai lady bollox which we have seen before, and makes all of us look like coonts when we travel over Gary Glitteresque !

I'm just glad i found Thailand before the Benidorm crew !

Travelling in and out every month since 5 years.

for me it is just like any other train station anywhere..

Check in, immigration, lounge, plane...

If they want ro see how a really bluffing airport looks like, they should have a look at SGP Shanghi airport...

Nice pics Firthy, thanks for posting.

Thing about walking about outside at swampy is it is so kin hot 10 months of the year. For me and for the other passengers around me, I don't want to get on a long haul flight all hot and sweaty.