Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
thai spice

Hong Kong Sevens 2015

Next week end is the famous Hong Kong Sevens

Besides the games, it means a great number of visitors from many countries, and a lot of fun in the bars.

Contrary to football which attract a lot of trouble, HKG Sevens crowd is a very jolly one, out for fun, not for fight

All details on here :

http://hksevens.com/

Anybody comes over, send me a pm for a beer !

Unfortunately can't make it...

Will be in town the weekend after though to clean up the carnage...

Flog, u r a ponce by the way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately can't make it...

Will be in town the weekend after though to clean up the carnage...

Flog, u r a ponce by the way

Yes indeed...but a lovable ponce as are you

Had a nice lunch, now having a quiet beer watching the cricket. Bang on it tonight. Lunch tomorrow at the Chinnery followed by the rugby.

Love HK.

Had a nice lunch, now having a quiet beer watching the cricket. Bang on it tonight. Lunch tomorrow at the Chinnery followed by the rugby.

Love HK.

If u r at the Wanch, which I m sure u r, and fancy a quck non formal bite - u MUST go to The Butchers Club Burger ( G/F, Rialto Building

2 Landale Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong ). Best burger this side of the equator . Ask for the "secret" menu for some extra options (or just order Double Happiness + Fries).

u'll luv it

If u r at the Wanch, which I m sure u r, and fancy a quck non formal bite - u MUST go to The Butchers Club Burger ( G/F, Rialto Building

2 Landale Street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong ). Best burger this side of the equator . Ask for the "secret" menu for some extra options (or just order Double Happiness + Fries).

u'll luv it

hard to believe but the Wellington Street branch has a better vibe and craziness behind the counters,...a very cool and unique "private" dining room that seats maybe 10 max.......the new branch in Bali is evidence that a great part of BC's success is the nature of the urban animal who make up the clientel are as much a part of the vibe and experience as is the burger......all part of the synergy of the experience. It works in HK, it falls flat in Bali....exact same product, only difference being the chaos of the urban jungle is missing.

Next time you are in town, check out the BC's STEAK FRITE concept on Staunton Street. Do it on a Tuesday night. AWESOME Rib Eye's....not sure why but it seems that cut picks up the flavour of dry raging more than any other cut.....and if you are ever stuck there over a weekend and BC is holding one of their SOUTHSIDE MARKET LONG LUNCH events out at their Deli concept on rooftop at Editus in Aberdeen....just do it....will make for a great Saturday afternoon in the 852, just make sure you don't have big plans for the evening....

BTW....Butcher Club Burger will be opening in Boat Quay in Singapore on May 1.

Speaking of maniacal urban dwellers who add to the synergy...take the South Stands out of the 7's and you have another non descript flat rugby event and not one of the greatest parties on the face of the earth...long live the South Stands!

hard to believe but the Wellington Street branch has a better vibe and craziness behind the counters,...a very cool and unique "private" dining room that seats maybe 10 max.......the new branch in Bali is evidence that a great part of BC's success is the nature of the urban animal who make up the clientel are as much a part of the vibe and experience as is the burger......all part of the synergy of the experience. It works in HK, it falls flat in Bali....exact same product, only difference being the chaos of the urban jungle is missing.

Next time you are in town, check out the BC's STEAK FRITE concept on Staunton Street. Do it on a Tuesday night. AWESOME Rib Eye's....not sure why but it seems that cut picks up the flavour of dry raging more than any other cut.....and if you are ever stuck there over a weekend and BC is holding one of their SOUTHSIDE MARKET LONG LUNCH events out at their Deli concept on rooftop at Editus in Aberdeen....just do it....will make for a great Saturday afternoon in the 852, just make sure you don't have big plans for the evening....

I am in Hkg next weekend and will try and check it out...

Oh good news....Im going to try to give this place a go this evening. I got as far as new makati 2 last night and ended up in players lounge until 6am

Oh good news....Im going to try to give this place a go this evening. I got as far as new makati 2 last night and ended up in players lounge until 6am

If you miss out tonight know you can grab one at the Stadium, or at least the fan zone....ole Johnny never misses a branding opportunity, but even I am surprised at the lengths he went to for this one last night...

Deary me what a day.

Team of the tournament so far is USA

And now on to more important matters

5bcbde3106b97bb6b9cf7cf6c4170845.jpg