Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bigleg

Brand New Motorcycle for sale

Guest Bigleg

A friend called this morning and asked if I would find out if anyone is interested in buying a brand new bike for a big discount.

He won it last night, its a Vmoto, Monte Carlo 150cc, valued at 60,000 bht, he wants 45,000 but probably would take a reasonable offer, if interested PM me and I'll get you in touch.

LINK TO BIKE DETAILS

And please don't ask me any more info on it as I ain't got a clue, I'll just put you in touch with him if your interested.

MODS, SORRY, FEEL FREE TO MOVE TO BUY AND SELL, MY BAD

thanks for the post bigleg , you beat me to it as i was going to post this too. cheers .

Guest anto
A friend called this morning and asked if I would find out if anyone is interested in buying a brand new bike for a big discount.

He won it last night, its a Vmoto, Monte Carlo 150cc, valued at 60,000 bht, he wants 45,000 but probably would take a reasonable offer, if interested PM me and I'll get you in touch.

LINK TO BIKE DETAILS

And please don't ask me any more info on it as I ain't got a clue, I'll just put you in touch with him if your interested.

MODS, SORRY, FEEL FREE TO MOVE TO BUY AND SELL, MY BAD

Chinese made ! ...would not touch one myself .The Chinese make crap motorcycles .

Guest SpicyMartin

Not a bad looking little scooter at all...... nice for someone to give "tilac"....... and a pretty fair write up here:

"The Monte Carlo is a 150cc air cooled four stoke scooter with front disc brake & drum rear. It has all the usual features such as underseat storage storage & luggage hook, it also has bonus items such as an alarm & immobiliser.

Like the Monaco, Monza, Milan & Matrix the Monte Carlo is sourced from QJ in China, regular readers will know we consider there to be good Chinese product & not so good Chinese product. Quality wise the Monte Carlo falls into the former category. Aestetics are very personal thing so I'll leave the looks to you, otherwise panel fit and finishing touches are normal Vmoto.

Last year saw a number of new models & makes enter the market, for us it was frightening. Some of the things we tested looked great but were just garbage, terrible dynamics, underpowered engines and poor quality. We have ridden budget 150cc scoots that can only do 85km/h & offer less power than budget 125's.

On the road the Monte Carlo was a bit of a surprise. I was expecting it to be like a Monaco, a solid unit that's a little rough around the edges but a good package. What it feels like is a grown up Monaco, more sophisticated, faster, more stable and smoother than the original. Accelleration is good & the Monte Carlo reached 120km/h on the speedo, Scooter speedo's can be optimistic so I can't tell you exactly what it was doing but it definately felt like it was doing over 100.

We have yet to do enough k's on the Monte Carlo to give you a full review, what we can tell you from our quick spin is the Monte Carlo is rightly the new flagship of the Vmoto range. At $2,990 +orc the Monte Carlo is priced at the lower end of the 150cc spectrum. It can easily hold its own against any 150cc in this price bracket."

post-152-1221464742.jpg