Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fosterfuzz

anyone in the market for a new bike

Guest fosterfuzz

I have many newish bike for sale, nothing over 3 years old. will be ready next week. all bikes have book.

cliks/mio/nuvo/ etc.

all bikes what or sold will have full check and service.

I can get any bike you want. if your looking for a bike for yourself or you wench then pm me

I can seve you 1000s of baht. :thumbsup:

post-1655-1222353736.jpg

post-1655-1222353747.jpg

post-1655-1222353816.jpg

Guest SpicyMartin
I can get any bike you want.

I'll 'ave one of these and one of these then please mate. :thumbsup:

Seriously, you got a Yam Fino at a knock down price?

post-152-1222355393.jpg

post-152-1222355408.jpg

Guest fosterfuzz
I'll 'ave one of these and one of these then please mate. :thumbsup:

Seriously, you got a Yam Fino at a knock down price?

not got any fino, but I can get you one, around 20k 1 year old ish :confused:

Guest fosterfuzz
What scoots for what prices ???

loads, starting from 12k. 2-3 years old. will have full list next week. will post, and new stock will be posted weekly :confused:

Guest fosterfuzz
FF - I will be in the market for one no doubt. Shank's pony is getting me down!!

I may have just the one for you babi. I'v had loods of intrest so far, looks like I'm going to have to buy some more.

all the bike will be on sale outside the missis shop. so if you want go take a look, starting next week :teehee:

Guest Bigleg

Nice one Foster, best o luck with them, shame I just got one a couple of weeks ago or you could of helped me out

Guest fosterfuzz
Nice one Foster, best o luck with them, shame I just got one a couple of weeks ago or you could of helped me out

well i think the one you got was still a good bike pal :whistling:

Guest Kolobos

Why not rent them out, make it the cheapest rent in town 2k and under per month would guarantee a load of rents I am sure?

Guest Tall-Paul
Why not rent them out, make it the cheapest rent in town 2k and under per month would guarantee a load of rents I am sure?

But going rental introduces the headache of piss-up Farangs smashing the bejesus out em all the time, sure they smash it you keep their deposit no problems there, but i have it on first hand experience that it aint all that hard to do 2k+ damage to a scoot.

Whats the go with insurance on a second hand scoot.....if worthwhile coverage was found, does the fact the pissed-up kamikaze pilot does not hold a Thai scooter license void the policy ??