Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CampariO

Chinese Food

The girls look good though! Good enough to eat!!

I had the pleasure of many Chinese girls. Fantastic in bed but they steal everything from the hotel like soap and towels. That was a long time ago they are probably well off these days. Lovely girls.

The pigs' faces are a delicacy there. They're cooked and displayed for celebrations of auspicious events, then people scramble to get them to take home. Disgusting.

You never had brawn mate or what the Germans call Sulze or the Hungarians call head cheese? It's delicious.

The pigs' faces are a delicacy there. They're cooked and displayed for celebrations of auspicious events, then people scramble to get them to take home. Disgusting.

They do exactly the same at the village weddings. Ate pigs ear at 7 am washed down with a bottle of Leo. Proper rancid :)

You never had brawn mate or what the Germans call Sulze or the Hungarians call head cheese? It's delicious.

Nope, never tried it, it even sounds revolting.

They do exactly the same at the village weddings. Ate pigs ear at 7 am washed down with a bottle of Leo. Proper rancid :)

LOL! Wouldn't eat that on a bet mate. :)

The taste of the pig face wasn't bad, it was the wobbly texture that almost made me throw up.

Jeez placka you have been a quick learner since you spent the night in, visited, Pook bar in March. :blushing:

My local Thai restaurant has pigs ears on the menu. They're f**king fantastic!

Boar's head, pig's face, hog jowls and ears, etc. were traditional dishes in the U.K and the U.S., although they have fallen out of favor over the past 150 years:

post-276-0-48250900-1436695823_thumb.jpg

But in the U.S., hog's head is making a comeback at some trendy restaurants:

post-276-0-68024300-1436695818_thumb.jpg

BTW, some great food pics in this thread. China has many different regional cuisines, most of which are unknown in the West. Liaoning cuisine has always been a bit outside the Chinese mainstream, due to the influence of ethnic minorities in the province. What was once "poor man's food" is now enjoyed as a local delicacy.

It's clear, though, that eating in a Chinese restaurant outside of a major city can be quite an experience.

Evil

My local Thai restaurant has pigs ears on the menu. They're f**king fantastic!

my last thai barfine had spaniels ears. :fun:

Unfortunately there were only few lookers and p4p almost not existent, beside overpriced karaoke bars or ugly oldies in the steam bath places.

These were only "showgirls" , singing and dancing.

I understand. Most Chinese girls don't look great and lot have had their asses amputated. They have no tail, small flat tits often teeth that point at every direction of the compass and generally look undernourished.

I understand. Most Chinese girls don't look great and lot have had their asses amputated. They have no tail, small flat tits often teeth that point at every direction of the compass and generally look undernourished.

Right up Galee's soi then :lol: