Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fosterfuzz

4x4 power up units

Guest fosterfuzz

power up units for any commonrail 4x4, gives around 30% more power and saves fual. you will see a total differance when fitted.

simple to fit just plug in. tried and tested, money back. thease cost 27,000 here

I can do them for 17,000baht :whistling:

can aslo fit them for you, there are m- plug and play (quick installation)

- programmable to allow increase or decrease in power

- transferable

- water and heat resistant

- increase power by 20% to 30% depending on car model

- increase torque by 30nm to 100nm depending on car model

- 1 year warranty

- currently being used by cross country racing team in thailand

Connecting plus are ready for the following models toyota hilux, toyota fortuner, isuzu d-max, mitsubishi triton. More models will be added soon.

Typhoon Common Rail Diesel Tuning Box

icky mouse onse out there, dont be fooled :whistling:

post-1655-1222838195.jpg

Guest galee

Got that one on my Fortuna diesel :whistling:

It's nearly 200 BHP now.

Doesn't save any fuel though.........But it will do 200 KlmH :whistling:

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete
Got that one on my Fortuna diesel :teehee:

It's nearly 200 BHP now.

Doesn't save any fuel though.........But it will do 200 KlmH :wacko:

My Colorado 4x4 3.0ltr will do 190K without it. :thumbsup:

Guest fosterfuzz
My Colorado 4x4 3.0ltr will do 190K without it. :teehee:

ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE BEST 4X4 STINKY,

I ALSO DRIVE A COLORADO :thumbsup:

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete
ITS BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE BEST 4X4 STINKY,

I ALSO DRIVE A COLORADO :thumbsup:

If you could show me some statistics that is actually does save fuel, and wont f**k up me power plant, I would buy one whether it gave more power or not. :teehee:

I have pulled 10 wheeled trucks out of the mud with the gravedigger. They was up to the axles, I locked it down, hit the tranny lock, and set the gravedigger free. Fecking bouncing f**ker liked to kill me, but I got that f**king 10 wheeler out. :wacko:

Guest galee
My Colorado 4x4 3.0ltr will do 190K without it. :thumbsup:

Must be something wrong with mine then coz @ 165 it's f**ked :thumbsup: :teehee:

Guest dv8

Make more power on less fuel.....yeah.... do the math, it dont add up, if shit was that easy it would be done by the factory, ive researched this wonder device, and whilst there is performance gains to be had...the way to make 'more' power (which i cant find figures to back up the claims.....NOT THE OP'S fault), is to pull fuel out and make it run lean..... more power yes... but at what longevity cost..... 17k now to make an extra MAXIMUM 15% power versus shortening the engine life (Go price a rebuild on a diesel engine that wont be covered by the factory warranty whilst this device is in place)....

More fuel + more boost and a better intercooler = more HP and torque which = a lower operating RPM which potentially = easier fuel bill's...

Dont be dumb now guys and get duped on some wonder device......

BTW Fosterfuzz, im not attempting to slag you but this device aint all it cranked up to be on a long term ideology and if you do sell some fair play to you, i just feel its best to know what people are getting them selves into....

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete
Make more power on less fuel.....yeah.... do the math, it dont add up, if shit was that easy it would be done by the factory, ive researched this wonder device, and whilst there is performance gains to be had...the way to make 'more' power (which i cant find figures to back up the claims.....NOT THE OP'S fault), is to pull fuel out and make it run lean..... more power yes... but at what longevity cost..... 17k now to make an extra MAXIMUM 15% power versus shortening the engine life (Go price a rebuild on a diesel engine that wont be covered by the factory warranty whilst this device is in place)....

More fuel + more boost and a better intercooler = more HP and torque which = a lower operating RPM which potentially = easier fuel bill's...

BTW Fosterfuzz, im not attempting to slag you but this device aint all it cranked up to be on a long term ideology and if you do sell some fair play to you, i just feel its best to know what people are getting them selves into....

I completely agree with you. Leaning out any engine is not good over a long period of time. Racing cars are a different story, as they are not daily drivers. Actually, you don't even need to add more fuel to an engine to get more power and better economy. Just add more Oxygen, and at a cooler temperature. More volitile explosion is the result, which in turn gives you a little better kick in the seat of your pants. :clueless:

Guest fosterfuzz

many people know me out here, and know i wheel and deal a bit. And when i sell a product i alway's make sure it does what it say's.

I'm not here to dump anything on anybody ok. thats the product and that is the price.

also if there not happy then they can have there money back.

stop being a ass licker on here, that will not get you anywhere.

same with my other thread.. you know the bike one, you didn't like that one also.

have you got an hardon for me :blush

Guest dv8

Mate, once again as per you bike thread, i aint here for hanging shit and causing grief for people, yes the device does add power as per your claims (okay maybe not as much your claims as im guessing your figures come from the manufacturer of the product).

Heard the saying caveat emptor ??? it means buyer beware.... basically what im saying is it is not the 'wonder' device its made out to be (not by yourself i might add) for making more power, was merely expressing that any potential buyers dont purchase blindly then get angry at you wanting mega bahts IF (thats not a 100% IF but shit does happen) it all turns pear shaped.... engine re-builds aint cheap for anybody, regardless of who ultimately coughs up the dough.

You are by the way a very ambitious entrepreneur and im sure one of these days you will find your 'Thai cash cow'....Kudos for trying.

Guest fosterfuzz
Mate, once again as per you bike thread, i aint here for hanging shit and causing grief for people, yes the device does add power as per your claims (okay maybe not as much your claims as im guessing your figures come from the manufacturer of the product).

Heard the saying caveat emptor ??? it means buyer beware.... basically what im saying is it is not the 'wonder' device its made out to be (not by yourself i might add) for making more power, was merely expressing that any potential buyers dont purchase blindly then get angry at you wanting mega bahts IF (thats not a 100% IF but shit does happen) it all turns pear shaped.... engine re-builds aint cheap for anybody, regardless of who ultimately coughs up the dough.

You are by the way a very ambitious entrepreneur and im sure one of these days you will find your 'Thai cash cow'....Kudos for trying.

trying to servive mate, i know many people hear are just on borrowed time :teehee:

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete
trying to servive mate, i know many people hear are just on borrowed time :thumbsup:

Pale face can add name Big Chief to list of not hab many moon left in Thailand. :thumbsup: