Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
dcfc2007

Bahtbuster Breakfast

no dave that's not what I am saying at all .

rangers fans are world renowned as trouble makers .celtic fans are welcomed all over the world as well behaved .

no reason to suggest England is the only country producing hooligans .

however I was simply stating a fact that a large percentage of rangers fans are English . that is a fact . thousands of Englishmen at every rangers game .

England flags , scarves , football tops and caps are very visable at rangers games amongst the fans .

I wont get into a debate over this, I won't use Google but think this subject was broached on here some months ago. Don't think there was a lot of agreement back then.

I wont get into a debate over this, I won't use Google but think this subject was broached on here some months ago. Don't think there was a lot of agreement back then.

don't need any agreement , ive seen it with my own eyes .

don't need any agreement , ive seen it with my own eyes .

Thing is Alex, others will see it with their own eyes and it will cover a different view to yours.

Trust me, the worst hooligans I have ever seen and been a target of in Pattaya were young English yobs.

Thing is all nations have their arseoles, I have seen that with my own eyes too.

Just some people are predisposed to being anti social with or without booze and I have met many in the bars in Pattaya including the Rockhouse. Thankfully that was years ago and has never been repeated and no more needs to be said here.

I pride myself on never acting like a boil on the arse of society.

Thing is Alex, others will see it with their own eyes and it will cover a different view to yours. Trust me, the worst hooligans I have ever seen and been a target of in Pattaya were young English yobs. Thing is all nations have their arseoles, I have seen that with my own eyes too. Just some people are predisposed to being anti social with or without booze and I have met many in the bars in Pattaya including the Rockhouse. Thankfully that was years ago and has never been repeated and no more needs to be said here. I pride myself on never acting like a boil on the arse of society.

yeah but elway69 doesn't come in the rockhouse anymore .lol.

Trust me, the worst hooligans I have ever seen and been a target of in Pattaya were young English yobs.

I guess you've never met some eastern european ones.

Good thing they can't afford trips to Pattaya.

I guess you've never met some eastern european ones.

Good thing they can't afford trips to Pattaya.

Just telling my experiences, that's all I can do. I have no desire to meet any hooligans, period, but unfortunately Pattaya has it's fair share. Should I ever bump into any others I will report back although the scum I was involved with actually made me embarrassed to be English.

I believe the flag displayed at Rangers matches is the Union Jack which as we all know is the flag of the United Kingdom which incorporates the flag of St Andrew as well. Plus lots of Northern Ireland flags too are displayed.

From their Facebook page.

"we listen to our customers" exciting news
Today we are VERY proud to announce that from this Saturday 25th July We will be offering certain items from Pattaya's BEST Steakhouse, Steak and Co on our menu to compliment our existing menu items . Get the best of both worlds, watch your favourite Sports on one of our 30 Screens while enjoying Pattaya's FINEST premium imported steaks in a great Air Conditioned bar with a true Sports Bar atmosphere.
It just keeps getting better !

post-28803-0-69691700-1437482751_thumb.j

Imported mushrooms are fortunes here. About 90 Baht for 7 mushrooms. Thai mushrooms are garbage. Nothing's cheap for the farang here, that's been imported.

Exactly right. I buy the button mushrooms from friendship at that price

Yep and they have a great website :whistle:

Plakka, did you say that you dont have to leave a deposit if you want to book a room on their website? Just leave details etc.

I tried today but they wanted a deposit :(

Plakka, did you say that you dont have to leave a deposit if you want to book a room on their website? Just leave details etc.

I tried today but they wanted a deposit :(

Simon must have changed it mate since I set up the booking system, it's not much though.

Cheers

EDIT I see what you mean, I'll do a booking and see what happens, I think you can just pay on arrival.

Yep 25% deposit via paypal, if you want I can book it for you and just pay the full amount when you check in.

Cheers

From their Facebook page.

"we listen to our customers" exciting news

Today we are VERY proud to announce that from this Saturday 25th July We will be offering certain items from Pattaya's BEST Steakhouse, Steak and Co on our menu to compliment our existing menu items . Get the best of both worlds, watch your favourite Sports on one of our 30 Screens while enjoying Pattaya's FINEST premium imported steaks in a great Air Conditioned bar with a true Sports Bar atmosphere.

It just keeps getting better !

Going by these prices, we're definitely in the wrong game.

Going by these prices, we're definitely in the wrong game.

Steak & Ale pie looks good and VFM at 395 baht.

For steaks it looks like you're better off going to My Way but on the other hand I'd happily pay a little extra to have a nice steak while I'm watching the game. Don't recall any other place doing this?

Been past many times as its a bit of a rat run for us and he seams to have a busy place...

Had many over the past say that end of the soi has had its day.... just goes to show....

It ticks all the boxes for a successful bar in Pattaya, cheap, live sport and girls.

I wonder if they will tolerate rangers supporters attacking celtic fans in this bar like they did in irovers .

I wonder if they will allow rangers supporters to sing sectarian songs and play sectarian songs on their flutes like they did in irovers .

I guess I ll never get to see the answer to that question for myself coz it lost my custom at irovers when they did tolerate it and did nothing about it .

same owners so I cant see a change in policy .

Hope not.

Anybody who travels to Thailand to drag up that sectarian bullshit needs their f**king head looked at.

Hope not.

Anybody who travels to Thailand to drag up that sectarian bullshit needs their f**king head looked at.

Well said.

I believe the flag displayed at Rangers matches is the Union Jack which as we all know is the flag of the United Kingdom which incorporates the flag of St Andrew as well. Plus lots of Northern Ireland flags too are displayed.

then youd only be partially right cheetzie as the st georges cross the flag of England is very much used amongst the rangers fans .

For steaks it looks like you're better off going to My Way but on the other hand I'd happily pay a little extra to have a nice steak while I'm watching the game. Don't recall any other place doing this?

Do they serve food at 4am?

Plenty of late night games I'd like to watch but want to have something to eat on the side.

I had the 98 baht breakfast on Monday, could not be faulted for the money...

Yes me too, how could some one think its not value for the money... at 98 baht

Yes me too, how could some one think its not value for the money... at 98 baht

I don't think I ever referred to the irovers version as not value for money . I referred to it as horrible , greasy , reheated , deep fried , cheap , nasty ingrediants .

id happily throw 98 b at a barking dog to chase it off and call it value .

now I ll repeat , if its better quality ingrediants and properly cooked I ll be as over the moon as anyone .

I don't think I ever referred to the irovers version as not value for money . I referred to it as horrible , greasy , reheated , deep fried , cheap , nasty ingrediants .

id happily throw 98 b at a barking dog to chase it off and call it value .

now I ll repeat , if its better quality ingrediants and properly cooked I ll be as over the moon as anyone .

Ok mate

The I-rover is not a patch on this breakfast .... ok its the same person doing it better than before and thats it...

Do they serve food at 4am?

Plenty of late night games I'd like to watch but want to have something to eat on the side.

Retox is open 24/7 and I trust will have some food available at 4 am but the steakhouse will probably be closed. Hope you're into English brekkie :)

Retox is open 24/7 and I trust will have some food available at 4 am but the steakhouse will probably be closed. Hope you're into English brekkie :)

I-Rovers didn't even though they were open.

Tried the Bahtbuster today, I was very impressed with quality of the food, eggs cooked perfectly, sausages and potatoes also cooked well. I don't normally eat bread but I made an exception as the fried bread was similar to how my mother always cooked it. Tea was Tetleys in a good mug. Black pudding was nice. 98 baht excellent value, I had extra black pudding at 20 baht. I had extra tea at 40 baht.

I was well full after; as much as I won't say it is the best breakfast I have had I will say for the price it certainly is the best. 9 out of 10. The place itself is lovely inside, I was impressed with the furnishings. Actually thought they had overdone with the TVs, they are everywhere.

df8669a2f61c795a2517f3676b5849ed.jpg

Apologies for putting on the brown sauce before I took the photo. Enjoyed with good company, Parky arrived whilst I was there.