Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
mulphy

Pies , Bacon , Sausage Etc .

Yes, lovely. I miss the food back Home.

So do I. I'm like a kid in a toy shop when I go to a supermarket in the UK.

So do I. I'm like a kid in a toy shop when I go to a supermarket in the UK.

Me too. And reading Wok N Rok trip advisor reviews (the latest ones since we imported the real brands from Hong Kong) makes me very proud of Ouy acheiving what we set out to do in the first place.

"Having been to China previously before Thailand, we were looking for a proper English Chinese, this hit the spot!!! Hot and sour soup, sweet chilli chicken wings, sweet and sour pork all amazing food!! Deffo a must if your after a Chinese fix while away ;)"

"This is the best chinese in Pattaya the food is lovely the staff are good and it is great value for money. Only one black mark the seating a bit to cramped."

"great restaurant food, i had delivery and was class and price good too, just as good as chinese type we have in UK."

Here's the offering from the mighty PIEMINISTER in Bristol - a small selection - www.pieminister.co.UK/food/pies/

post-420-0-34813300-1444991392_thumb.png

These shops are the bollocks,awesome food.

Got one at South Ealing train station and Hammersmith broadway,and many a time have one on the way to football.

post-76554-0-39878300-1445061993_thumb.j

Guest pattayalover

These shops are the bollocks,awesome food.

Got one at South Ealing train station and Hammersmith broadway,and many a time have one on the way to football.

Stiff competition next door by the looks

Stiff competition next door by the looks

Unemployed and chavs in Greggs,people with taste and class in the proper shop.

:smoke:

I'd be heading for Greggs then. :fun:

Greggs in town never has much in the hotplates.Half of them are always empty.Only get a choice of 3 or 4 things.

Subs are decent though.

Unemployed and chavs in Greggs,people with taste and class in the proper shop.

:smoke:

Hce one, I love it- pie snobs

Much rather have a 'proper' pie than a Greegs one myself

Greggs in town never has much in the hotplates.Half of them are always empty.Only get a choice of 3 or 4 things.

Subs are decent though.

only cause it so busy it sells out mate .

only cause it so busy it sells out mate .

Its like that early in the morning as well.

Never seen my local one have a decent selection.Any time i walk by there is never a full selection.If the turnover was so good you would think they would keep it topped up.Its why i usually end up not going in.

Its like that early in the morning as well.

Never seen my local one have a decent selection.Any time i walk by there is never a full selection.If the turnover was so good you would think they would keep it topped up.Its why i usually end up not going in.

there is a queue outside the door before my ex local one opens right throughout the day .

there is a queue outside the door before my ex local one opens right throughout the day .

Probably just my local one being poorly run.Must lose loads of custom with poor selection of food.

Guest BennyBroomhead

On that note if you have to chew a sausage more than 3 times spit it out.

-Don't buy a sausage in the Philippines then. The ones in Pattaya are pretty good however

-Don't buy a sausage in the Philippines then. The ones in Pattaya are pretty good however

Yes ive had a few breakfasts in Pattaya and the sausages have been ok :)

that`s a little open ended young brian - brace yourself for the barrage :w00t::w00t:

that`s a little open ended young brian - brace yourself for the barrage :w00t::w00t:

Nothing wrong with liking a sausage in Pattaya mate lol.....i did actually think about my reply because i was going to say i have enjoyed a few sausages in Pattaya so thought it better if i put breakfast in too lol.