Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
sinclair1969

Newshound Links

When I click on the news links in there all I get is:

Unfortunately we are unable to show the requested link, sorry for any inconvenience. The likely cause is that either the link has expired or you are using a feed reader whose browser engine is not the same as the default browser on your PC e.g. you are using a Microsoft product (like Outlook) to read the feed but you have Firefox set as the default browser. If you change your default browser (in this example change it to Microsoft's Internet Explorer) you will be able to follow the link.

All the best.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

When I click on the news links in there all I get is:

Unfortunately we are unable to show the requested link, sorry for any inconvenience. The likely cause is that either the link has expired or you are using a feed reader whose browser engine is not the same as the default browser on your PC e.g. you are using a Microsoft product (like Outlook) to read the feed but you have Firefox set as the default browser. If you change your default browser (in this example change it to Microsoft's Internet Explorer) you will be able to follow the link.

All the best.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Your browser settings are wrong.

I just provide the links via rss anything beyond that is outside of my control.

Cheers

So you're to blame Plaka.....lol

I actually try and read some of them now

So you're to blame Plaka.....lol

I actually try and read some of them now

Blocked the b..... long time ago.

Yes correct boys but in reality mulphy is at fault for tasking me to do this, sadly I get blamed for everything around here, in fact I shall change my board name to Col Oliver North lol

Btw if anybody else is annoyed or offended by newshound then it's your own fault, there are umpteen threads on how to filter them out.

Cheers

Guest painter

Yes correct boys but in reality mulphy is at fault for tasking me to do this, sadly I get blamed for everything around here, in fact I shall change my board name to Col Oliver North lol

Btw if anybody else is annoyed or offended by newshound then it's your own fault, there are umpteen threads on how to filter them out.

Cheers

So that's what maffew as trying to do....!

Cheers[/quo

You do well Plaka and since you explained the scene I've actually viewed a few threads. Some of which is ok

Cheers[/quo

You do well Plaka and since you explained the scene I've actually viewed a few threads. Some of which is ok

Edit- 'are' OK - bad grammer