Latest News
  • *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** mulphys birthday on october 31st , little party at the rockhouse *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Al McReady

What Position Will Leicester Finish At The End Of The Season?

I think its 5 out of the last 6 teams who were top at Christmas have gone on to win.i hope its the case this year.aint it been a funny season

12th I can see them crumbling after an injury in a key player, or if they get to sell any of their players in the transfer window.

next season 12th , wont get out of their champions league group , last 16 Europa league , last 16 fa cup , 4 th round league cup .

I have to admit mid table next season,as the big 4 will have a spend up.im glad they had a great season,and I hope im proven wrong.

next season 12th , wont get out of their champions league group , last 16 Europa league , last 16 fa cup , 4 th round league cup .

I dont think they will hit the same heights in the league,but think they will suprise a few in Europe.

2 hours ago, Al McReady said:

8th this year methinks.

Last year they had a clear run at the title, out of the cups early plus not many injuries...This year Europe beckons and perhaps a cup run...I reckon you are round about right there but so as not to copy I reckon 7th...

4 hours ago, Al McReady said:

Quite accurate predictions on Leicester this season.

Is there a prize for the winner he he.................................................I see they are currently sitting 11th, somebody must have predicted that although 2 games to go.lol

6 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Is there a prize for the winner he he.................................................I see they are currently sitting 11th, somebody must have predicted that although 2 games to go.lol

Will buy you a beer if the finish 11th or you can buy me one if they don't lol.

They still have a chance of finishing 8th (my prediction)