Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
materialsman

A Diamond Unearthed?

Look what I found in my local Convenience Store.

An amusing little wine, Australian, or so it says, screw top, and genuine Cabernet Sauvignon? Family Mart of all places, a massive 259 Baht, hell that's only a Fiver in UK money, and cheap as chips compared to the price of a bottle of Aussie wine in Foodland.

Screw top for convenience, and even comes with its own paper bag as a wrapper, two essentials for us winos drinking round the concrete tables of Pattaya.

post-7641-0-13565800-1453095699.jpg

post-7641-0-29902900-1453095711.jpg

post-7641-0-48245800-1453095723.jpg

Now taste it......

Alcoholics are not too fussy, the first swig from the bottle was a little tart, but as I drank more, it wasn't half bad.

Alcoholics are not too fussy, the first swig from the bottle was a little tart, but as I drank more, it wasn't half bad.

Room temperature ?

I'm looking for it at local Family Marts starting now.

I rather would buy a 2 liter bottle for under 500 Baht when sharing it with GF, such as the Rosso/Corte Antica. Nice enough for a meal or cooking.

Shock, when I went to buy another bottle, the price had jumped to 299 Baht, still good, but obviously they priced it wrong last Saturday, I hadn't had a drink so I know the price was what it was.

Shock, when I went to buy another bottle, the price had jumped to 299 Baht, still good, but obviously they priced it wrong last Saturday, I hadn't had a drink so I know the price was what it was.

Or Thai logic was applied "This is selling well, let's put the price up"