Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Cat Crumpet

Cabbages And Condoms / Gullivers On Suk Bangers

Off to Thai again in a couple of weeks and taking a freshman with me to show the sights and sounds . Will be spending a few days either end of the trip in Bangkok and would love some suggestions / recommendations for eateries in Suk.

I've done the Cabbages and Condoms / Gullivers etc before and tried numerous Indians and the usual Pizza / Italian places - but can any of you guys suggest places to go that are a little out of the ordinary perhaps a reasonably priced Seafood place or really good Thai .

Nothing to expensive say around 4k for 2 people .

Many thanks Kitty xxxx

Try my favourite restaurant on soi 24 behind the Emporium - The Lemongrass. I absolutely love the place and have been saying that for 20 years.

Try my favourite restaurant on soi 24 behind the Emporium - The Lemongrass. I absolutely love the place and have been saying that for 20 years.

Rob i will do mate thank you ;)

Rob i will do mate thank you ;)

It shuts early - my guess is around 21.00. And it's like walking into a traditional thai house

It shuts early - my guess is around 21.00. And it's like walking into a traditional thai house

Sounds fabulous , my friend is a total freshman so should be a nice Cultural experience . I will take pix inside and post here ;)

Cat check out the International Sunday brunch at Atelier restaurant in the Pullman Sukhumvit hotel on 21, probably one of the best dining experiences of my life. King Crab, Oysters, sushi, sashimi, caviar, smoked salmon, roast suckling pig, bejing duck, roast lamb, great cheese selection and deserts too. They even had an indian chef grilling chicken tikka to order for you, the food selection was crazy and all for around 2K including free flow wine. If only I could eat at that place every day.

As an alternative go rustic Best Beef and all you an eat Thai BBQ buffet near on Nut BTS station, 239 baht for 2 hours and the beers cheap.

Cat check out the International Sunday brunch at Atelier restaurant in the Pullman Sukhumvit hotel on 21, probably one of the best dining experiences of my life. King Crab, Oysters, sushi, sashimi, caviar, smoked salmon, roast suckling pig, bejing duck, roast lamb, great cheese selection and deserts too. They even had an indian chef grilling chicken tikka to order for you, the food selection was crazy and all for around 2K including free flow wine. If only I could eat at that place every day.

That place sounds fantastic mate , cheers ;)

Gullivers is not.dining....It is just a place to.grab a beer, some grub and maybe a free lancer.

Agreed, had a snack there once before a night on it and it was average at best. Got propositioned maybe 3 times whilst sitting there.

:)

in gullivers the freelancers are obvious.some nice lookers.all have the latest phones etc.i didn't eat ,but as dave said its probably pubgrub