Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
rmicheald

Activities In Pattaya Besides Drinking And Girls?

I need some help. I just broke up with my Thai wife and I am really hurting. I need to find something to do to keep my mind off her and my pain. Things are financially tight at the moment so I need something that is Cheap!!! Are there any groups, clubs, organizations that might need some help during the day etc???

Thanks in advance..

• Haha 1

I need some help. I just broke up with my Thai wife and I am really hurting. I need to find something to do to keep my mind off her and my pain. Things are financially tight at the moment so I need something that is Cheap!!! Are there any groups, clubs, organizations that might need some help during the day etc???

Thanks in advance..

Trip to the Philippines mate. And that's no joke by the way.

Other than that a trip Home. A gym. Fishing. A holiday in other parts of Thailand etc.

Sorry about your break up.

Some voluntary work perhaps?

Thailand is a bad place to be when things are going bad for you. I suggest a trip away from the disingenuous populus of Pattaya for a start. If you have a home country and family there, that's where I would head

Thailand is a bad place to be when things are going bad for you. I suggest a trip away from the disingenuous populus of Pattaya for a start. If you have a home country and family there, that's where I would head

Join Mulphy and the tongue in paradise. They are not daft.

Join Mulphy and the tongue in paradise. They are not daft.

The OP is a bit short on cash I guess and I'm betting wants away from P4P bollix.

I'd join them pair any day of the week lol

Sport is good to keep the mind off certain things. Get a biycle and ride outside of Pattaya.

Others sports like running, swimming, badminton, etc. doesn't cost much, if at all.

Go to a gym, do some box training, good to let some steam off.

Pick up an old hobby, learn to play an instrument.

Do something where you find contact to an new GF. Falling again in love is the best medicine.

Just stay away from bars and the bridge club.

Sport is good to keep the mind off certain things. Get a biycle and ride outside of Pattaya.

Others sports like running, swimming, badminton, etc. doesn't cost much, if at all.

Go to a gym, do some box training, good to let some steam off.

Pick up an old hobby, learn to play an instrument.

Do something where you find contact to an new GF. Falling again in love is the best medicine.

Just stay away from bars and the bridge club.

Seriously... In the LAND OF SCAMS. NO NO NO NO NO.

Best medicine to ensure bankruptcy.

Herr Flick is correct.

add to that the golf clubs, not all of them are expensive. their is also, if u r into it, an amateur dramatics club does pretty well. AA meets 4 times a week and there are lovely walks around most of the parks too. bet most havent even seen the parks and nature reserves around here. start with Sukawadee on the suk.. amazing

For those that might have seen it but don't know the name:

Sukhawadeepattaya.jpg

Go to the members meet at the end of the month, ..

Naa, that will give him the rest. Just look what it did to Mulphy......

Naa, that will give him the rest. Just look what it did to Mulphy......

Mulphy is Filipino dreaming. Can't blame Him T.B.H. best girls on the Planet. Thais CANNOT compete.

Driving range, Golf, fishing freshwater and sea, Thai lessons, Gym, Walking, Cycling, Day trip to Bangkok, Call up friends Pattaya based, try different eateries, cinema,......Paint condo/house, feed dogs, take some rice to orphanage Father Rays, don't drink, get too much exercise so you are tired, read a book , contact overseas friends on Skype, go and help a friend, have a foot massage, go to Naklua fish market get some grilled prawns eat them at the beach, walk up to Buddha Hill, tomorrow get a great spot to watch the best day of the year here, go and have a cream tea at the place on Soi 5 next to Windmill on Soi 5, go to bed at 12 get up 2 hours later watch the Spurs game, watch your favourite film, watch a Film you should have seen but never, read "Catcher in the Rye " Try to understand why Chapman killed Lennon (He blamed the book ) , read an autobiography of a person you admire, get a coffee and go into Memorial Hospital A+E to see how lucky you really are,,,,,

Go to the members meet at the end of the month, don't look for another permanent women, enjoy your time , write a bucket list, give yourself health and wealth targets,.....

Good post.

But if all that fails take 2 filthy bar girls and tell us about it the next day :) :)

Got one... Never could get it to work.

Should have bought from Lanzalad.

He or Plaka can help you make it work - but it needs a reasonable netconnection.

Posted from my mobile so I blame any spelling errors on that.

I enjoy fishing in pattaya,and long daytime walks.i used to go on the hash runs but that was in Phuket.good fun though

Got one... Never could get it to work.

Did you get it off Lanza, did you sign up for the minix forum? most of the apps will be out of date and the latests are available to download. Plenty of support too from fellow users or even live via remote link to your box.

Cheers

There are a few guys from the USA who visit Pattaya each year and spend their days fixing push bikes to give to Thai kids who live some distance from school and can’t afford their own bikes. I read an article where they give away about 50 bikes each year and the look of happiness on the kids faces was priceless. I’m sure these guys would love some help..

http://www.pattayamail.com/ourchildren/jesters-care-for-kids-supply-bicycles-for-mercy-kids-20951

On 4/18/2016 at 11:06 AM, rmicheald said:

Thanks in advance..

AA Meetings are free :)  get down there ...

Guest Madusa
12 minutes ago, Parky said:

AA Meetings are free :)  get down there ...

quoting a 2yr old post... yes great advice.

12 minutes ago, Madusa said:

quoting a 2yr old post... yes great advice.

Don’t you start mouthy .... I won’t mix with people like you and do want to speak to you on line ...

Guest Madusa
7 minutes ago, Parky said:

Don’t you start mouthy .... I won’t mix with people like you and do want to speak to you on line ...

still a mouthy piece of shit are you... lots of stuff out there in google land if you want to play.

8 minutes ago, Madusa said:

still a mouthy piece of shit are you... lots of stuff out there in google land if you want to play.

Fuvk off and die you piece of **** ... it’s well known what you are ..

Don’t try to ruin the forum you disgusting low life ... 

You have chased away a decent poster already .. with your appalling actions..

I have deliberately ignored your posts , a filthy creature like you I want nothing to do with ... 

So drop me out of your ***** 

I knew **** like you could not leave my posts alone for long , the  ***** you carry is never far from surface, do the forum a favour eh ignore my posts ...

Simple eh 

Edited by Parky
  • Haha 1