Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

for forum members ,if you need to rent a car we have quite a selection ,manual and auto s . minim hire is 7 days (one week )one weeks hire is 7,000 average hire price for the month is 15 k

20160428_115318.jpg

received_617699531729725.jpeg

20160622_172326.jpg

received_10208334734384334.jpeg

received_10153975000673245.jpeg

• Like 1

I'll bear that in mind. I rent a car for 2 months when I come in January. We'll see.

How is your insurance? Is the mileage unlimited? Do they have cruise?

13 minutes ago, Izi said:

I'll bear that in mind. I rent a car for 2 months when I come in January. We'll see.

Hahaha, that's a typical American question ...

WTF you need cruise for in LOS, there is not any decent highway where you can use it !

My french latino macho mind of course goes for manual gear shift and sure no cruise.

9 minutes ago, thai spice said:

Hahaha, that's a typical American question ...

WTF you need cruise for in LOS, there is not any decent highway where you can use it !

My french latino macho mind of course goes for manual gear shift and sure no cruise.

Dude that drive out to Issan is a chore. I could use cruise going out there. Not around the cities of course but I wouldn't do that anyway.

Just now, Izi said:

Dude that drive out to Issan is a chore. I could use cruise going out there. Not around the cities of course but I wouldn't do that anyway.

Bro, being seppo, do it in style and fly AIR ASIA......

(Not sure they have first class, btw.....)

1 minute ago, thai spice said:

Bro, being seppo, do it in style and fly AIR ASIA......

(Not sure they have first class, btw.....)

Good idea - in essence. Unfortunately not really practical. I have 3 maybe 4 of us and a ton of clothes, toys and even apartment stuff to haul. Eventually we are going to find a storage bay, I have my eye on one close by to Pratamnak. This is just something I have to do. I commited to this family thing and I am not going to be a quitter. I am doing my best to make life a little easier for them and I guess if I have to drive out there and back 2 times I will just have to deal with it. Such is life sigh.

39 minutes ago, Izi said:

Good idea - in essence. Unfortunately not really practical. I have 3 maybe 4 of us and a ton of clothes, toys and even apartment stuff to haul. Eventually we are going to find a storage bay, I have my eye on one close by to Pratamnak. This is just something I have to do. I commited to this family thing and I am not going to be a quitter. I am doing my best to make life a little easier for them and I guess if I have to drive out there and back 2 times I will just have to deal with it. Such is life sigh.

OK, your life, your decision.

Just had a "nice" discussion with Miss Indo about our next trip in September. First go to Bali (I want to see any business or work opportunities there for the future).

The we go to the southern end of Java, where she has a house. Point was flying or ferry. Both are very unreliable and a bit dangerous, but at least in the ferry you can jump overboard and swim,...in a plane when things go wrong you're 100% fecked.....

Being ex sailor, ferry it will be.

2 hours ago, Izi said:

insurance is fine and very well .mileage is unlimited .no cruise