Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

Yamaha Nouvo SX in red and black 125cc

I'm selling a very nice Yamaha Nouvo SX in red and black

Engine size = 125cc injection

Date when first registered = 25/10/2012

Tax and insurance is until 25/10/2016

The bike is also registered in pattaya so easy to change the owner of the bike.
This bike is in great condition and has brand new tyres and full complete service and there's only 14'830 kilometers on the clock.

Selling for 25'000 baht

Please contact:- 0800 460 782

Here's a few shots of the bike:-

20160718_172357.jpg

20160718_172455.jpg

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

20160718_172407.jpg

20160718_172329.jpg

The seat has a few marks on it for its only the top and not the canvas.

20160718_172525.jpg

10 minutes ago, Parky said:

I saw it Saturday , mint condition ... That's a right tickle for someone...

The Vios remains the better buy...Personally I wouldn't pay over 20,000 for a 4 year old bike

17 minutes ago, Tiny Todger said:

The Vios remains the better buy...Personally I wouldn't pay over 20,000 for a 4 year old bike

The Vios is still for sale...

The bike will sell its the Yamaha Nouvo SX and not the honda click ... 

Out of the two the Yamaha is a far better bike.

A friend has just sold an honda air blade 2005 for 17000 baht...

8 minutes ago, piglet_j said:

throw some details of the vios up as well phil - have family who may be interested

There is a seperate thread on the Vios (Surprising you haven't seen it as a mod)  and it's a beaut.....On my part procrastination has been my friend and my enemy in the past...Good luck to the family.!!

18 minutes ago, piglet_j said:

throw some details of the vios up as well phil - have family who may be interested

Here you go mate:-

19 hours ago, Tiny Todger said:

There is a seperate thread on the Vios (Surprising you haven't seen it as a mod)  and it's a beaut.....On my part procrastination has been my friend and my enemy in the past...Good luck to the family.!!

no - i`m just thick and forgot about it

28 minutes ago, Parky said:

Well done mate , Condo then bike 

And many say Pattaya is on its knees. As Lanzalad has proved things will still sell. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Murchie said:

And many say Pattaya is on its knees. As Lanzalad has proved things will still sell. 

5 hours ago, Parky said:

Everything sells at right price , some people get jaded here due to a disappointing relationship with a women, seen it many times ...then the bitterness replaces the heady joy they had with their Teelak 

That clouds everything they think about the place , I sold a truck 2 months ago and a bike in January , all within 2 days of advert , proper price things move on... All this ' hard to sell etc' is rubbish , rubbish is hard to sell quality at a decent price sells... 

A development is built in the middle of nowhere, lots on market that means nothing sells  ??

Well looked after bikes , boats , houses , condos sell simple as that .... Funny a mate of mine sold a boat 4 weeks ago .,,

2 hours ago, mulphy said:

glad you got a sale mate , youve a few things to go , good luck .

Funny how it works out i was thinking about dropping the price and needed to pop out to see someone and one the way had two calls about the bike one guy said if you can deliver it now i have the cash here waiting.

The other person called me back i told them you've missed out with the guy having the cash but then i told them i have another one just the same so they are collecting the last bike today...

I was really considering keeping the last one for my self up at Udon but what the hell i could always get another one on my return to Thailand.

20 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Well done on the sale of the bike.

Are you planning to sell your household goods before you go?

no mate

We are moving everything we have here up to Udon Thani.

We are still in the process of having the house built up there two rooms and i bathroom is completed so everything will be used in the new place.