Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lanzalad

Bangkok Document Scanning Service Has Ended

22 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Wasn't Plaka also past admin.

However I would never expect Phil to be involved with this type of bad behaviour.

lol really . how little you know mate .

1 minute ago, Guest Stargazer is a stud said:

There is no approval needed boss. Without logging in anyone can post.

Hole got opened somehow.

Yeah, I think we already covered this. Someone with ADMIN powers opened the hole and anyone with ADMIN powers could close it whenever they wanted to.

Just now, STARGAZER said:

Yeah, I think we already covered this. Someone with ADMIN powers opened the hole and anyone with ADMIN powers could close it whenever they wanted to.

Only lanza knows how boss.

Just now, Buckfast said:

that is probably a decent educated guess, but not sure how you could know that for sure. I am as technically ignorant as one gets. I would be shocked if I was given admin and/or root admin access and passwords right now that it would take me more than a few moments to figure out how to close the hole back up. You I think are much more technically adept than I, (just an assumption)...if you were granted access to help solve the problem it would take you about 12 seconds to plug the hole.

So,.....why is the hole still open?

Just now, STARGAZER said:

that is probably a decent educated guess, but not sure how you could know that for sure. I am as technically ignorant as one gets. I would be shocked if I was given admin and/or root admin access and passwords right now that it would take me more than a few moments to figure out how to close the hole back up. You I think are much more technically adept than I, (just an assumption)...if you were granted access to help solve the problem it would take you about 12 seconds to plug the hole.

I think it might have been opened when the forum went down and was restored or by some mistake. I don't think it was intentional.  I am sure lanza will fix it when he gets online. It's still early morning in the UK

3 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

i dont touch the settings as i dont want to fuck anything up , lanza will deal with it when he sees it im sure .

• Like 1

Just now, Buckfast said:

I think it might have been opened when the forum went down and was restored or by some mistake. I don't think it was intentional.  I am sure lanza will fix it when he gets online. It's still early morning in the UK

I hope so! But that said and done, Phil has been on line multiple times since the malaria breakout?  

I believe you agree it is not healthy for an already ailing board. Mulph trusts you. Ask him if he can grant you temp access. I am pretty sure you can save Phil the hassle. And we should be more respectful of Phil's wishes. He really doesn't want to be here anyway. He made that clear. He has reinstalled the paypal portal as a personal favor to Mulph. Let's not push it and ask him to be cleaning up on aisle 7. 

No???

• Thumbs up 1

7 minutes ago, Buckfast said:

Lanza would not act in such a degenerate way.... It’s funny as the perp shows his pain.... who in their right mind would sign up and act like that ? 🤣🤣🤣

Someone hurting real bad is the answer....

Multiple Miggs is close to it...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nickrock said:

Damm i need some of thoes reality pills

some people wont accept the truth.im straight as a dye and we have a friend at the helm,who decides."123".well you did ask.matt

• Thumbs up 1

5 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

I hope so! But that said and done, Phil has been on line multiple times since the malaria breakout?  

I believe you agree it is not healthy for an already ailing board. Mulph trusts you. Ask him if he can grant you temp access. I am pretty sure you can save Phil the hassle. And we should be more respectful of Phil's wishes. He really doesn't want to be here anyway. He made that clear. He has reinstalled the paypal portal as a personal favor to Mulph. Let's not push it and ask him to be cleaning up on aisle 7. 

No???

Yes it’s ailing for sure, the behavior just underlines what I have read and seen on other social media sites some people do not want it to thrive ... but ex members ?, I look back fondly at all my experiences if you move on why would you want to harm a place you had fun at... like trying to burn down your old favourite bar ...Bizzare..

But jealousy is a powerful emotion....

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

Yes it’s ailing for sure, the behavior just underlines what I have read and seen on other social media sites some people do not want it to thrive ... but ex members ?, I look back fondly at all my experiences if you move on why would you want to harm a place you had fun at... like trying to burn down your old favourite bar ...Bizzare..

But jealousy is a powerful emotion....

I agree with your post....which makes it more confounding why the owners (ANYONE WITH ADMIN POWER) of our old favorite bar would not even get the fire extinquisher out, never mind ring the alarms and call the fire department. Mind boggling.

• Thumbs up 1

43 minutes ago, mulphy said:

lol really . how little you know mate .

Not the first and won't be the last time I have been told how little I know.

Guest painter
1 hour ago, nickrock said:

If i could delete them i would i cant even ban them as a guest

Interesting day at the office, eh?!

20 minutes ago, painter said:

Interesting day at the office, eh?!

Hardly some bitter degenerate comes on and posts  like a moron , thats interesting .....  Guess it is to the likes of you ... 

10 hours ago, nickrock said:

I have thought of a few possibles but thats as far as im prepared to go on the subject

10 hours ago, Buckfast said:

Interesting days.....