Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Switchblade

"Proper Shite" has been redifined and is now wearing lipstick !!

Guest Switchblade

Not long back from a food and beer run down ChonBuri way, the target venue, none other than BM stinkypete's "good time gaff".

No need to be put off by the rough concrete floor nor the tables and seats knocked by Somchai out of recycled shipping pallets, these minor irregularities are compensated ten fold by the cheap cold beer and superb Thai food.

I spied a karaoke machine and some big fook off speakers, There's some potential here for the masses to head out of town for the night and have a good old piss up and sing along* with a great guy who could never be classed as a GBO.

Was a pleasure stinky, will be back for more, for sure.

11012009753.jpg

* rifling through the cd collection im sure i spied an abba album.

Guest buriramboy

Shame he couldn't have opened a month earlier, would have loved to have gone down to take the piss out the seppo twat.:teehee:

Guest Khaotom

Haahahh..

The sign is a laugh... Says Stinky's good time gaff... Then underneath... Gway Teao Rua (Boat Noodles) Beer Sod (Draft Beer) and Food. Open for service on .... Can't see the date :teehee: ...

Must confuse the locals.. they are there for noodles... then farangs show up for cold piss...LOL

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete

Great that you enjoyed it switchblade and your side kicks! :thumbsup:

Just for the record, the sign is temporary as Pepsi is making me a free lighted sign. I don't think the sign confuses the locals that much, as I have never been under my target profit for the day. In fact, I have been doing about double my target since Sunday.

Return on investment in around 45 days isn't bad eh? :teehee:

..........................and it's not even a rort! :yes:

Guest bizz
Not long back from a food and beer run down ChonBuri way, the target venue, none other than BM stinkypete's "good time gaff".

* rifling through the cd collection im sure i spied an abba album.

Always wanted to meet Stinky, that's if he doesn't recognize me first.

LOL, seriously it sounds like it's worth a visit.

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete
Stinky glad to hear it is going well.

Organize a mid week piss up with the boyz from Pattaya and I will meander back down the bangna tra.....craving some of them noodles in the shite brown dark sauce your misses cooked up.

Tuesday Jan. 20 okay for you mate? :rolleyes:

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete

Come on down! Tuesday Jan. 20. :rolleyes:

He's good people, especially when sober. Maybe that's "mostly"... :rolleyes:
It's on my "to do" list when I get back. :rolleyes:

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete
Is it air-con ?

Bwahahahahahaha! Air-con! Bwahahahahahahahaha!

It could be done, but then I would need to charge rort fookin Pattaya prices to pay the electric bill. :rolleyes:

The fookin dump has extremely high ceilings. I doubt you will feel too warm at my gaff. I got plenty of fans as well.