Latest News
  • *** POODLE . word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Happy Falang

OH GEE!

Guest Happy Falang

Sweaty middle-aged Brits and Americans left red faced as Thai cops storm illegal orgy at sleazy hotel

Thai cops and the army raided a Thai orgy on Saturday night in Pattaya, rounding up sweaty middle-aged men from Britain, Australia, Canada and Germany, amongst others

HIS is the dramatic footage showing the moment police raided an illegal hotel orgy - catching dozens of middle-aged men with young Thai women.

Officials were tipped off about the swingers parties in Pattaya, Thailand, where guests would pay 1,500 baht (£35) to attend.

Dozens of middle-aged men, including Brits and Aussies, were questioned by police

Dozens of middle-aged men, including Brits and Aussies, were questioned by police.

Cops and army officers stormed in last night  at 11.30pm sparking chaotic scenes as naked girls scrambled to cover themselves with towels.

Video from a news reporter embedded with the police captured the moment 18 men - many sweating heavily - were rounded up with their female ‘partners’ clutching them to hide their faces.

The guests - including Brits, Americans, Germans, Canadians, Australians, Russians, Malaysians and Chinese - were questioned and released.

While the Chinese hotel owner - seen in an Abercrombie & Fitch top - was arrested for running a hotel illegally and hosting sex parties.

Thai cops raided the hotel in Pattaya, Thailand

Thai cops raided the hotel in Pattaya, Thailand

The Chinese hotel owner was arrested in the raid

The Chinese hotel owner was arrested in the raid

Thai cops said they had received a tip off about the Tulip hotel

Thai cops said they had received a tip off about the Tulip hotel

One floor of the hotel had been dedicated to a play zone

One floor of the hotel had been dedicated to a play zone

Hotel staff helped serve tea, cleaning the rooms and joining in with the sex games

Hotel staff helped serve tea, cleaning the rooms and joining in with the sex games

Naris Niwapantawong, District Sheriff in the Banglamung area of Pattaya where the raid happened, said the men from many different countries ''exchanged partners with each other''.

He added: ''We received a complaint about the Tulip Hotel. We were told they organised sex parties at the weekends.

''My staff co-ordinated with police, immigration and the military to strike quickly and accurately. We carried out the operation while they were having sex and we shut them down.''

The Tulip Hotel in the Nong Prue district of Pattaya had 30 rooms over four different floors. It was split into several zones, with the one floor dedicated as the ''play zone''.

Officers said that ''almost all of the participants'' were in the play zone when the building was raided.

Participants in the orgy had paid the equivalent of £35 to attend

Participants in the orgy had paid the equivalent of £35 to attend

Cops found condoms, lubricants and sex toys in the hotel

Cops found condoms, lubricants and sex toys in the hotel

The raid took place at 11.30pm last night

VIRAL PRESS

The raid took place at 11.30pm last night

A lot of the men found at the orgy were described as being sweaty

VIRAL PRESS

A lot of the men found at the orgy were described as being sweaty

Both cops and army officers stormed the hotel

VIRAL PRESS

Both cops and army officers stormed the hotel

There were also three hotel staff, who were tasked with serving hot tea to the guests, cleaning up the rooms and joining in with the sex games.

Condoms, lubricants and sex toys were also found scattered around the building and collected as evidence.

The hotel owner Sheng Liao Yang, 53, from China was arrested on suspicion of running a hotel without a license and hosting obscene events.

Sheriff Niwapantawong added: ''The site was hosting parties for those who prefer sex that involve exchanging partners.

''To attend the event, participants had to register through a website. There was a rule that party members must be male and female couples. The cost per night was 1,500 baht per person.

''Police investigated the claims first and gathered evidence and a warrant before striking the premises.

Wonder if that bird from the Philippines was there with her hubby, they used to post on shhh. 

I've never fancied anything like that.

:)

Ridiculous police intervention..... They have nothing better to do FFS ?

All.consentent adults.  

Video on some UK paper. 

Done a bit partying like that with some ex, but would not risk it nowadays in LOS. To much bigottry, denounciation, business jalousie, etc....  And as usual a farang cop in the lot. 

• Thumbs up 1

How embarrassing. Especially for those just here on a golfing trip. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, thai spice said:

Ridiculous police intervention..... They have nothing better to do FFS ?

All.consentent adults.  

Video on some UK paper. 

Done a bit partying like that with some ex, but would not risk it nowadays in LOS. To much bigottry, denounciation, business jalousie, etc....  And as usual a farang cop in the lot. 

Didn't you get chased off the forum?

49 minutes ago, Dave Roberts said:

No under, low soi dog, how loud he is barking, chases me..... Mad dogs, well, they should be laid to peace....

Back to topic.

2 hours ago, Dave Roberts said:

Keep on topic Troll 😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

Double down on that 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Parky

8 hours ago, davethailand said:

Wonder if that bird from the Philippines was there with her hubby, they used to post on shhh. 

I've never fancied anything like that.

Cherry something or other?

Big tits?

1 hour ago, Irish boy said:

Big tits?

Believe we were party to their break up on this forum.  

Peter Storm (I think) was a member (probably still is) but went to Cambodia or Vietnam I believe.   Alex mentioned that his girl was back in the Philippines working in Angeles (I think) but probably both have moved on many times since then.  I do remember many updates on his liaisons with his many loves either here or when I was interested in the Shh forum.

Edited by The Tongue

19 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Peter Storm (I think) was a member (probably still is) but went to Cambodia or Vietnam I believe.   Alex mentioned that his girl was back in the Philippines working in Angeles (I think) but probably both have moved on many times since then.  I do remember many updates on his liaisons with his many loves either here or when I was interested in the Shh forum.

Good lad he is , I met her a few times... he had a big old gaff on Darksnide he sold it about 5 years ago... spends lots of his time in Cambodia.. interesting chap and a good guy...

1 hour ago, The Tongue said:

There was also another guy, an Aussie, with a Filipina wife, who used to pass his wife around mates and other board members to f**k. He used to sit in and watch and take photos and stuff!!! Cant remember his name though!!!

• Thumbs up 1

2 hours ago, Irish boy said:

Big tits?

No it was the couple firth is referring to.

4 minutes ago, firth1974 said:

There was also another guy, an Aussie, with a Filipina wife, who used to pass his wife around mates and other board members to f**k. He used to sit in and watch and take photos and stuff!!! Cant remember his name though!!!

That's it. Not for me thanks. 

3 hours ago, Irish boy said:

Big tits?

the girls name was cherry lynne .

her boyfriend was a member here might still be i dont know .

lives in phnom penh now .

not particularly big tits but attractive and her boyfriend took great pics of her .

both for the public and even better in the private ones of her taking his very large cock deepin her arse .

much appreciated jay .

1 hour ago, The Tongue said:

no our forum had nothing to do with their break up .

they broke up because jay caught her fucking a guy from the gymn they used .

i believe he was an italian named gianni which cherry lynne got tattooed on her stomach .

11 minutes ago, firth1974 said:

the aussie guys name was reidy and his filipina wife is christina .

reidy liked to watch her being gang banged and christina liked being gang banged so marriage made in heaven .

once hired one of my rooms at the rockhouse for a gang bang .

still happily married .

• Thumbs up 1

9 minutes ago, mulphy said:

no our forum had nothing to do with their break up .

they broke up because jay caught her f**king a guy from the gymn they used .

i believe he was an italian named gianni which cherry lynne got tattooed on her stomach .

Being 'party' meant we were updated via this forum on a thread about their breakup.  I remember offering advice (thoughts) as did many others when he mentioned about agreeing to give her money if/when they broke up.  I have not indicated or said anything about this forum having anything to do with their break up, that was all their doing.

5 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Being 'party' meant we were updated via this forum on a thread about their breakup.  I remember offering advice (thoughts) as did many others when he mentioned about agreeing to give her money if/when they broke up.  I have not indicated or said anything about this forum having anything to do with their break up, that was all their doing.

yes he may have told the story on this forum , i dont recall but he did tell me in person .

:laugh:

f**king Hell, Pattaya is like a magnet for some seriously weird people. 

Don't think I know of the Aussie voyeur and his complicate missus. 

I remember the other two now, seen some of the pics, Peter Storm and Cherry whatever. Yes remember him selling his large home. Think I also remember the guy she was apparently f**king on the side, guy with  'Tyson' type tattoo on his face?

5 minutes ago, Irish boy said:

I remember the other two now, seen some of the pics, Peter Storm and Cherry whatever. Yes remember him selling his large home. Think I also remember the guy she was apparently f**king on the side, guy with  'Tyson' type tattoo on his face?

correct .

3 hours ago, firth1974 said:

several so called faces partook with her back in the day, he liked to watch

3 hours ago, mulphy said:

the aussie guys name was reidy and his filipina wife is christina .

reidy liked to watch her being gang banged and christina liked being gang banged so marriage made in heaven .

once hired one of my rooms at the rockhouse for a gang bang .

still happily married .

He asked me to shag Christina, I liked her and said I would but then he mentioned he would watch and so I made my excuses and left.....

Peter Storm is a lovely lad, falls in love with tiny girls usually, he met me when I was in Cambodia and we had a few nights out on the piss

• Thumbs up 1

4 hours ago, Irish boy said:

But guys look for wives here 😂😂😂

Seen the guy , young lad half his face and his head tattooed... way more that Tyson tattoo ..

Not seem him in a couple of years ...