Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Parky

Mc Claren at QPR

He has to be the worst ever , was he Fergies assistant for a while, I don’t know his background ... but he seems a disaster wherever he goes ??

Don’t rate him but he did have a little success at FC Enchede in Holland and Middlesbrough. 

West Brom fans have being mocked by opposition fans this season due to their new club mascot a boiler. 

At the weekend they enjoyed goading QPR fans about their team  being so shit their boiler would get a game. 

“Our f**king boiler, he’d get in your team”

5CA3F149-53B7-4782-B17D-3DCFCFFB1329.jpeg

He's awful.

Mike Ashley recruited him for Newcastle and gave him 60 million to spend.

Was absolutely shocking. How he still gets jobs in the game is beyond me.

Him and pardew, two failures.

He does seem to be a poor manager. I think perhaps his best employer in a supporting/ coaching role as a decent mangers right hand man.

Sadly BM Galenkia no longer posts over here. Well known to many on here and stayed at the Rocky  few times.

Mad QPR fan ........ agree with AJ I think he is a truly awful manager. Used to make me vomit when he took over England.

"John T. and Stevie G. etc etc ........ the Wally with the Brolley when Slaven Bilic's Croatia knocked us out of Euro qualification.

His best contribution to sport was his fake Dutch accent when at Enschede or was it FC Twente ??:

Yep pure shyte but I have always thought people expectations of managers are unrealistic. They are inconsistent which to me, means it’s mostly about luck