Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Evil Penevil

Christmas Dinner 2018

Christmas is coming and the girls aren't getting fat.  Please try to give them an extra 100 baht.  If you haven't 100 baht, 50 will do.  If you haven't got 50, tough luck you!

It's about six weeks until Christmas and already the adverts for Christmas dinner are starting to appear.  Some early ones:

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-12.jpg

Capture23.jpg

Hemingway's.jpg

Santa Penevil

dancing-santa-claus.gif.6d88c5a0203096d9

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Parky said:

Not sure what I fancy this year 😎

Maybe santa will visit the Hole in the Wall😄

14 minutes ago, john42 said:

Maybe santa will visit the Hole in the Wall😄

All you do is eat at low end  places , the 42 certainly chased you away 🤣🤣

Send to Miss Chonburi waiting wishing and dreaming she can be with you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its a girls dream a farang 35 years older .. still you get your Old Age pension in a year 😂🤣

My Christmas dinner consists of turkey, yorkshire puddings, pigs in blankets, mashed potatoes, roast potatoes and carrots. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

My Christmas dinner consists of turkey, yorkshire puddings, pigs in blankets, mashed potatoes, roast potatoes and carrots. Looking forward to it.

Yes nice , a roast dinner with Turkey 🍺❤️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

Yes nice , a roast dinner with Turkey 🍺❤️

I'm sure there are some lovely offerings in Pattaya. Heard the sportsman does a good dinner.

I would probably head to Sunny's if I was in town.

12 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

I'm sure there are some lovely offerings in Pattaya. Heard the sportsman does a good dinner.

I would probably head to Sunny's if I was in town.

Both places too busy last year resulting in unhappy patrons. I think I'll stick to a non-traditional overinflated Christmas dinner this year. 

48 minutes ago, Esco said:

Both places too busy last year resulting in unhappy patrons. I think I'll stick to a non-traditional overinflated Christmas dinner this year. 

Sizzler?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Esco said:

Where will you be eating mate?

Sportsman last year was ok, booked Robin Hood this year. The best i have ever had was Jamesons a few years ago, the inside was all decked out like Santa's Grotto and a REAL turkey that was as much as you can eat !!  Turkey is one of my favourite meats, and I don't mind seeing all the girls dressed up  too in sexy red dresses.

2 minutes ago, Paul Chonburi said:

Sportsman last year was ok, booked Robin Hood this year. The best i have ever had was Jamesons a few years ago, the inside was all decked out like Santa's Grotto and a REAL turkey that was as much as you can eat !!  Turkey is one of my favourite meats, and I don't mind seeing all the girls dressed up  too in sexy red dresses.

Jameson's was that the Irish bar that was in the avenue where the robin hood now is?

3 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Jameson's was that the Irish bar that was in the avenue where the robin hood now is?

Jamesons is in Soi AR opposite soi 6, down the side of Bangkok Bank. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Chonburi said:

Jamesons is in Soi AR opposite soi 6, down the side of Bangkok Bank. 

I have had a few decent roasts  there , Robbie RIP lived round the corner...  Had the Siam Siam seafood  buffet a couple of years ago ,  its so nice having options here and the weather is top notch ..

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

I have had a few decent roasts  there , Robbie RIP lived round the corner...  Had the Siam Siam seafood  buffet a couple of years ago ,  its so nice having options here and the weather is top notch ..

Food options in this town are just amazing, spoilt for choice. 

• Like 1

Just now, Paul Chonburi said:

Food options in this town are just amazing, spoilt for choice. 

Yes one of the great benefits of staying here.....  No farmers Market  or Thai festivals  though ....🤣

3 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Where will you be eating mate?

Don't know yet. 

Maybe Italian or summat. 

I like UK pub grub and especially a Sunday roast, but not a huge fan of turkey so happy to give it a miss and go somewhere different. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Esco said:

Don't know yet. 

Maybe Italian or summat. 

I like UK pub grub and especially a Sunday roast, but not a huge fan of turkey so happy to give it a miss and go somewhere different. 

FFS mate that's worse than Jimmy Saville.

• Confused 1