Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Land -(1 Rai) -FULL Chanote-Good for building a house-inside city

2 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I am sending you a p/m.

Ok great stuff

I am sending you a p/m.

Threats need to be made public. We are relaxed here but threatening PM’s won’t be tolerated.

3 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I am sending you a p/m.

Thats great ,  the girl I know buys land and the women who owns the market is always  buying land , she owns lots up there ..She is a good friend  of the  girl I know well....

Be nice to meet you and help out ..

The PM was not much help ,  the pictures on the link just show dirt  no chanote..

I am more than happy to bring my iPad and facilitate   a call between the girl I know  and the owner , as an aside the other possible buyer as I mentioned  is a wealthy lady whoso family have owned the market for years and lots of the surrounding land ..

You say you wish to sell it ,  suggesting a girl I know calls a number you gave does not seem you are keen to sell ,  what time tomorrow do you want  me to come over , I am pretty  certain we can get it sold, not sure about the price  though ... nothing to lose , how long has it been on Craiglist ? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

The PM was not much help ,  the pictures on the link just show dirt  no chanote..

I am more than happy to bring my iPad and facilitate   a call between the girl I know  and the owner , as an aside the other possible buyer as I mentioned  is a wealthy lady whoso family have owned the market for years and lots of the surrounding land ..

You say you wish to sell it ,  suggesting a girl I know calls a number you gave does not seem you are keen to sell ,  what time tomorrow do you want  me to come over , I am pretty  certain we can get it sold, not sure about the price  though ... nothing to lose , how long has it been on Craiglist ? 

So he’s selling a pile of dirt?

5 minutes ago, Midnight Moon said:

So he’s selling a pile of dirt?

He is trying to sell land without giving a layout of the area , which is always needed in relation  to where it is regards  roads,  I am now told weeds have grown on the said dirt , I have offered to go over tomorrow photograph the Chanote and set  up calls ,  but all of a sudden he does not seem driven to sell it :) 

It seems rather odd you don't go out much but you sleep in until 3.00pm Odd hours for  couple  together  7 years ,  I take it then you go people watching in Soi Bukaw from 4 till 6 :) 

You only have 3 hours a day daylight ?  

Are you both Vampires  ?

• Haha 1

Hi,  I already gave you the phone # to have your friend call.  If you find me a buyer I will pay you some commission money.  Is it really relevant what time I go to bed and what time I get up ???  I already told you I will send photos of the chanote to the lady AFTER  they talk and  IF  she is still interested.  I don't have any photos of where the smaller side street intersects with the main road.  I can supply your friend with GPS coordinates of the land.  What could be easier than first making a quick phone call to determine if there is true interest in buying the land. I  will tell my g/f  to look for a call in the afternoon or evenings.  Thank you for your help.

3 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Hi,  I already gave you the phone # to have your friend call.  If you find me a buyer I will pay you some commission money.  Is it really relevant what time I go to bed and what time I get up ???  I already told you I will send photos of the chanote to the lady AFTER  they talk and  IF  she is still interested.  I don't have any photos of where the smaller side street intersects with the main road.  I can supply your friend with GPS coordinates of the land.  What could be easier than first making a quick phone call to determine if there is true interest in buying the land. I  will tell my g/f  to look for a call in the afternoon or evenings.  Thank you for your help.

If you are keen to sell then I need to see the Chanote  , I wont waste the girls time ....  Relevant what time ? well its rather odd to say the least , in keeping with lots of your posts ... 

If you live on the Darkside as you say you do then me seeing the Chanote so I can give the potential  buyers decent information  and enable  them to make a decision  if they are interested  ..

What time do you want me to come over to validate what you are saying , as its stands you have supplied nothing more than is in teh advert ,  if you are keen I have not 1 but 2 potential buyers in Seka..

Is 4.00pm ok for you ?

No problem  regards help , if I can I will 

The land has been for sale for several years on Craigslist. We added 103 truckloads of dirt in 2015 so the land is raised up and ready for building upon.  The land doesn't look the same as the photos as grass and weeds have grown on it.  I was last there in Dec. 2017,  when I sold another 5 rai of land in that area.

Just now, Midnight Moon said:

Truckloads of dirt 😂😂😂

Please explain why this is funny?????  It is common practice in Thailand to raise up land for house building.  

8 minutes ago, how24111 said:

The land has been for sale for several years on Craigslist. We added 103 truckloads of dirt in 2015 so the land is raised up and ready for building upon.  The land doesn't look the same as the photos as grass and weeds have grown on it.  I was last there in Dec. 2017,  when I sold another 5 rai of land in that area.

Well if you want two potential buyers who live in the area I need  to see the map of the land , I am more than happy to get the information pass it to the girl and hopefully they can work a deal ,  but I wont call her saying "There is a phone  number some is selling dirt near you " No one cares about weeds and grass when buying  land do they !!!!

Its a genuine offer to help , I would have thought if you have been trying to sell it for years you would perhaps  get out of bed before 3.00pm :) 

But up to you .... 

Please explain why this is funny?????  It is common practice in Thailand to raise up land for house building.  

Just thought it was a funny line. ‘We have thrown 103 truckloads of dirt on it’ 😂

Hi,  for security reasons I am not fast to show important ownership papers to someone who I have not even spoke to. A fast simple phone call will allow both parties to see if there  is any real interest here.   I already gave you the phone # to have your friend call.  If you find me a buyer I will pay you some commission money.   I already told you I will send photos of the chanote to the lady AFTER  they talk and  IF  she is still interested.  I don't have any photos of where the smaller side street intersects with the main road.  I can supply your friend with GPS coordinates of the land.  What could be easier than first making a quick phone call to determine if there is true interest in buying the land. I  will tell my g/f  to look for a call in the afternoon or evenings.  Thank you for your help.   

5 minutes ago, Parky said:

Well if you want two potential buyers who live in the area I need  to see the map of the land , I am more than happy to get the information pass it to the girl and hopefully they can work a deal ,  but I wont call here saying "here is a phone  number some is seeking dirt near you " No one cares about weeds and grass when buying  land do they !!!!

Send me a email and I will send you the info. I have no idea what you are talking about dirt/weeds....This is  EMPTY land and YES weeds/grass will grow on it...If and when you friends call and IF they are still interested I can have my Thai ladys sister meet her and show her the land.  Her sister lives 2  minutes away from the land.  i bought the land thinking it might be good to live near  her family but changed my mind. I will pay you some commission money if you are able to supply me with a buyer.  It is  NOT relevant what time I get up or go to sleep....and I don't consider myself to be a 'odd' couple.  

4 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Hi,  for security reasons I am not fast to show important ownership papers to someone who I have not even spoke to. A fast simple phone call will allow both parties to see if there  is any real interest here.   I already gave you the phone # to have your friend call.  If you find me a buyer I will pay you some commission money.   I already told you I will send photos of the chanote to the lady AFTER  they talk and  IF  she is still interested.  I don't have any photos of where the smaller side street intersects with the main road.  I can supply your friend with GPS coordinates of the land.  What could be easier than first making a quick phone call to determine if there is true interest in buying the land. I  will tell my g/f  to look for a call in the afternoon or evenings.  Thank you for your help.   

Security  reasons  ? I am a farang  what could I do with them ?  as I see I need to see the land layout before I communicate  with the potential  buyers, there is nil risk me seeing them and you well know that ..

I will not get my friend to call a number where the number came  from a person as evasive  as you , its easier   for me to meet up review the details  then get your girl and my friend linked up ,  you have been reticent to say what bar you like an eatery , and you say you only see 3 hours of daylight .. ...

If you are involved in this and are keen to sell you would meet up ,  a 5 min meeting a review  of documents  then the 2 potential buyers can be linked into your girlfriend ...

Your posts are not credible  , simple as that ..

7 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Send me a email and I will send you the info. I have no idea what you are talking about dirt/weeds....This is  EMPTY land and YES weeds/grass will grow on it...If and when you friends call and IF they are still interested I can have my Thai ladys sister meet her and show her the land.  Her sister lives 2  minutes away from the land.  i bought the land thinking it might be good to live near  her family but changed my mind. I will pay you some commission money if you are able to supply me with a buyer.  It is  NOT relevant what time I get up or go to sleep....and I don't consider myself to be a 'odd' couple.  

I will not send you an email , thats  my private  business ..... Given what some of the people do on forums , I am offering my time free to validate and help you make a sale , if you dont want to sell up to you ...

I don't want any commission , not interested  .. But am happy to see the chanote and get 2 potential buyers linked into your better half ..

You wont let me see as you have not spoke to me , but you are happy to send it to a email address..... see how absurd  you are talking , the conflict  within that statement  is staggering ...

At the risk of talking  absurdly  , a  person can only make a decision  on buying something  if they know what it is ..... 

3 minutes ago, Parky said:

I will not send you an email , thats  my private  business ..... Given what some of the people do on forums , I am offering my time free to validate and help you make a sale , if you dont want to sell up to you ...

I don't want any commission , not interested  .. But am happy to see the chanote and get 2 potential buyers linked into your better half ..

You wont let me see as you have not spoke to me , but you are happy to send it to a email address..... see how absurd  you are talking , the conflict  within that statement  is staggering ...

At the risk of talking  absurdly  , a  person can only make a decision  on buying something  if they know what it is ..... 

Thank you for your time.  I consider a 'chanote' to be more valuable then a email address....In case you don't know, yahoo and others give as many FREE disposable email addresses as you want.  If you want to have your friend call for more info that will be fine. If not,  that's is OK too.  Have a nice day.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, how24111 said:

Thank you for your time.  I consider a 'chanote' to be more valuable then a email address....In case you don't know, yahoo and others give as many FREE disposable email addresses as you want.  If you want to have your friend call for more info that will be fine. If not,  that's is OK too.  Have a nice day.  

Well why would you email a chanote to a person you don't know ?  I don't need any disposable  free email  addresses  not being a scammer  :) 

But if you  don't want access to two potential  buyers your choice  , "Maybe you will be at a members  meet " 55555 

I wont be wasting my friends  time without geographical  details ..

'There is a bloke on a forum he likes  Soi Buakow and loves Thailand , he has land for sale but no map :) he will take cryptocurrency ... not sure the land office  will go with that ...  He is so keen he wont show anyone any details :) 

She would think I was a liar ... 

1 hour ago, Parky said:

How about I come over to the Darkside tomorrow  we can get the girl on the phone  and see what we can do  , that would  be easiest  all round , I am around most of week :) 

I am sending you a p/m.

4 minutes ago, Parky said:

Well why would you email a chanote to a person you don't know ?  I don't need any disposable  free email  addresses  not being a scammer  :) 

But if you  don't want access to two potential  buyers your choice  , "Maybe you will be at a members  meet " 55555 

I wont be wasting my friends  time without geographical  details ..

'There is a bloke on a forum he likes  Soi Buakow and loves Thailand , he has land for sale but no map :) he will take cryptocurrency ... not sure the land office  will go with that ...  He is so keen he wont show anyone any details :) 

She would think I was a liar ... 

So many posts and many p/ms  just to get a phone call....Send me her #  and I will have my lady call her .   If she is the buyer I will pay you some commission money.  End of this story.

• Haha 1

I am sending you a p/m.

So many posts and many p/ms  just to get a phone call....Send me her #  and I will have my lady call her .   If she is the buyer I will pay you some commission money.  End of this story.

I don't want any commission .... I wont call her until I see a the land layout , no interest in weed or grass growing .. 

Give you a girls number :)  yeah right ... 

I can come over tomorrow , once you take the stakes out of your  hearts :) where do you want to meet ?  

Those photos were taken several years ago when the 106 truckloads of dirt were just added.  The small soi the land sits next to has been paved/concreted.  There is a new large market straight down from that same soi.  Thanks to Mulphy I am now able to post photos.  

5 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Those photos were taken several years ago when the 106 truckloads of dirt were just added.  The small soi the land sits next to has been paved/concreted.  There is a new large market straight down from that same soi.  Thanks to Mulphy I am now able to post photos.  

Land-DSCN0561.jpg

• Thumbs up 1