Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Land -(1 Rai) -FULL Chanote-Good for building a house-inside city

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, how24111 said:

I am very surprised that no one has snatched up this wonderful investment opportunity. 

How many bodies have you buried under that land?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

How many bodies have you buried under that land?

Other than Jimmy Hoffa,  it is virgin land.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, how24111 said:

I am very surprised that no one has snatched up this wonderful investment opportunity. 

Are there any stones in the dirt ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Parky said:

Are there any stones in the dirt ?

Just the odd diamond, ruby, and emeralds.  Before we meet at the land office for transfer, I will remove them for you at no extra charge.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Just the odd diamond, ruby, and emeralds.  Before we meet at the land office for transfer, I will remove them for you at no extra charge.

Is there a chance of gold in them there hills ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Parky said:

Is there a chance of gold in them there hills ?

No gold.  I personally checked all 106 truckloads of dirt and found nothing.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Parky said:

Is there a chance of gold in them there hills ?

Friendly reminder:   I will still pay a commission if your friends want to buy this land.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Friendly reminder:   I will still pay a commission if your friends want to buy this land.

I hope to be up there the end of June, if u get there I will pm you to get a proper view of the land ..

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Parky said:

I hope to be up there the end of June, if u get there I will pm you to get a proper view of the land ..

Sounds good !!!  My Thai lady's family lives close by so it will be no problem to show you the land.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Sounds good !!!  My Thai lady's family lives close by so it will be no problem to show you the land.

Good stuff ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...