Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Washing Machine-12 Kilo-LG brand- Perfect condition

6 minutes ago, Parky said:

Who on earth would  alter a receipt  with photo  shop ?  Oddly enough  it would not be ......  Try it show how easy it is... So person  would alter a receipt to knock 4 years off a  washing  machine ...... funny enough , there would be a sales  number which could be referenced  by the store  :) 

You wont get 4000 for it .... not a chance , old white goods... 

You wont get 4000 for it ????      I am VERY sure I will get closer to  DOUBLE that amount....Maybe not 10K,  but 8K .

1 hour ago, how24111 said:

No,  clothes --once a month....sheets- once a month......I am a COOL guy and never sweats....any other questions that I can help you with ?  

Where did you bury the original owners body?

• Thumbs up 1

I was only JOKING  about the 65 Mustang analogy....I understand that this washing machine is not a classic  BUT there are some old  type  machines that are collectors items and command a high price...

1 minute ago, dcfc2007 said:

Where did you bury the original owners body?

In the blue jeans,  where else.  In  that large travel bag I am also selling. 

6 minutes ago, how24111 said:

You wont get 4000 for it ????      I am VERY sure I will get closer to  DOUBLE that amount....Maybe not 10K,  but 8K .

I cant see it , its a discontinued  product ...  you can get a new one the same spec for 8000 delivered ,  a person would need to collect it with all the aggro that entails ..... Plus a new one has a warranty ..... But good luck with it .... 

I guess you bought it at Numchai :) 

10 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I was only JOKING  about the 65 Mustang analogy....I understand that this washing machine is not a classic  BUT there are some old  type  machines that are collectors items and command a high price...

But not your 3 year old top loader , its a low end product and wont be a classic in the next 50 years ... 

10 minutes ago, how24111 said:

In the blue jeans,  where else.  In  that large travel bag I am also selling. 

Can you post a picture  of the bag  ?  I could do with a new one ... 

35 minutes ago, how24111 said:

We made it !!!    3  pages of total dribble,  about nothing...What a waste of bandwidth space. 

You love it.

😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Parky said:

Can you post a picture  of the bag  ?  I could do with a new one ... 

The bag has it's own thread.  

11 hours ago, how24111 said:

We made it !!!    3  pages of total dribble,  about nothing...What a waste of bandwidth space. 

Well you have been asked specific questions and have failed to answer ... you won’t even say how old it is... You say it’s been maintained perfectly , you have been asked what this entailed ...

But these threads are good , nothing wrong with you trying to make a few quid out of your old stuff ... but you will be asked questions , not every BM is a mug 🤣

As I say best of luck with sales ...

ive just bought a new bosch top loader washing machine from numchai . 13 kg load .

10,999 b .

• Thumbs up 1

1 hour ago, mulphy said:

ive just bought a new bosch top loader washing machine from numchai . 13 kg load .

10,999 b .

Off course , 90% are under 10,000 yours in 13kg his 12kg , his reticence to say the year it was bought says it all , he thinks we are all mugs 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Parky said:

Off course , 90% are under 10,000 yours in 13kg his 12kg , his reticence to say the year it was bought says it all , he thinks we are all mugs 🤣🤣

if i was in the market for a second hand washing machine ,if his machine is in pristine condition and less than 2 years old id offer 5,000 b top end .

• Thumbs up 1

4 minutes ago, mulphy said:

if i was in the market for a second hand washing machine ,if his machine is in pristine condition and less than 2 years old id offer 5,000 b top end .

That’s generous, it’s 3k all day long ... second hand white goods peanuts 🥜 

2 hours ago, Parky said:

That’s generous, it’s 3k all day long ... second hand white goods peanuts 🥜 

I would never by a secondhand washing machine or jeans,someone has had the best usage of both.

• Thumbs up 1

4 minutes ago, matthewh said:

I would never by a secondhand washing machine or jeans,someone has had the best usage of both.

No one would only for pennies, this clown 🤡 wants new prices no guarantee carry it home 🏠 

Gets precious when he is laughed at .. he seems a nice lad .. but his fiscal awareness is crazy 😜 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Parky said:

No one would only for pennies, this clown 🤡 wants new prices no guarantee carry it home 🏠 

Gets precious when he is laughed at .. he seems a nice lad .. but his fiscal awareness is crazy 😜 

Like he cares about your opinion🙄

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, john42 said:

John you are a compulsive liar from smoking not bad as you do it 🤣  ‘ electric bikes make you fitter , funny enough’ Paying in baht is sterling 😎😎

But ok him with his 30 baht jeans 😎 You with your round dodging ... he is ‘on your level’ 🤣🤣🤣🧹🧹🤠

13 minutes ago, john42 said:

You lie to pretend what your life is l  65 + 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that has to be real painful ...not for me