Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

if we are in why are the pensions not the same

this is what sickens me pension ages ,and pension payouts should be the same  across the dictatorship.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

47 minutes ago, matthewh said:

this is what sickens me pension ages ,and pension payouts should be the same  across the dictatorship.

Because Matty, the British Government treats it's unemployed AND pensioners like shit on their shoe. Spain, Germany, France, £400 a week Pensions. Ireland £240 a week.

UK £124 to £167.

Disgusting place where it's people are forgotten.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pattayaman2001 said:

Because Matty, the British Government treats it's unemployed AND pensioners like shit on their shoe. Spain, Germany, France, £400 a week Pensions. Ireland £240 a week.

UK £124 to £167.

that's what im getting at mate.

11 minutes ago, matthewh said:

that's what im getting at mate.

I know Matty, and one of the reasons I am leaving the UK. And we are. It doesn't treat it's people fairly, compared to many other EU Countries. When your Country treats immigrants from the middle east better than it's own, it's not your Country any longer.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 2

1 hour ago, matthewh said:

That's why I voted leave.  Its not just pension age or amount. There are loads of discrepancies where the UK gets bummed hard. 

• Thumbs up 2

1 minute ago, ronnie dutchpride said:

That's why I voted leave.  Its not just pension age or amount. There are loads of discrepancies where the UK gets bummed hard. 

spot on sir.

2 hours ago, pattayaman2001 said:

UK £124 to £167.

Boris will get the same then...😐

10 hours ago, lantern said:

^Highest retirement age

Australia is higher by six months.

Never realised Australia was in the EU.   So Australia is 67.5 yrs then ?

10 hours ago, buffalo said:

Pisses me right off,  Highest retirement age and lowest retirement amount talk about double wammy.

The UK is an embarrassment ...