Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

i just watched a youtube thing about phuket

11 hours ago, NewAmsterdam said:

True patong is nothing more than an expensive version of Pattaya 

Would love to hear more about the other places including some stuff from @som nam na

patong sucks compared to pattaya in every respect .

there is no comparison .

16 hours ago, davethailand said:

You'd be missing out then mate, especially if it was free.

:)

Correct. Only two things you refuse for free in Thailand. A cock in a frock and jail time. 

15 hours ago, aw1 said:

I assume we are back to the usual snorefest of a person that has visited ‘Phuket’ but only been to Patong beach without realising that ‘Phuket’ has a few different beach resorts with plenty of different things going on to suit just about everybody.....

what the fuck has that to do with you Andrew.?

15 hours ago, aw1 said:

I assume we are back to the usual snorefest of a person that has visited ‘Phuket’ but only been to Patong beach without realising that ‘Phuket’ has a few different beach resorts with plenty of different things going on to suit just about everybody.....

ok here goes,yes I went to patong as most do.i also went to karon.that was nice.i participated in hash runs and saw lovely places off the beaten track.i see Phuket as a rip off place.i also respect that you enjoy it.

43 minutes ago, matthewh said:

what the fuck has that to do with you Andrew.?

It’s to do with anyone that posts on here mate. That’s what the forums for isn’t it?

• Thumbs up 2

Just now, aw1 said:

It’s to do with anyone that posts on here mate. That’s what the forums for isn’t it?

exactely  mate.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2