Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

2 minutes ago, Admin-J said:

Ask him to take it to Le Pub and plug it in.

he can take it to the rockhouse and plug it in .

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, farangatang said:

revised advertisement ;

1) sofa genuine leather cream color, large 3 seater 2100long, & 2 armchairs 1100wide, no tears or stains in good condition, new price B100k, asking 8000baht only or best offer.

2) 2 large cream corduroy sofa armchairs, 1000baht for both!

3) sofabed, 1800 long, when lay flat is 1050 wide, blue fabric, good condition, no tears, no stains, 1500baht.

4) refrigerator Hitachi R60NS 180litre, no broken shelves, used condition but works very well, see it cold, 2000baht.

5) old 2 door solid wooden cabinet 1000Wx650Dx750H, 500baht.

6) 3 hard case clam style luggage, carry on size, 2 have 2 wheels, 1 has 4 wheels, 300baht each.

7) 3 office chairs on wheels, good condition, 300baht each.

😎lady's genuine leather black jacket, make an offer.

9) 8 gold frame decorative pictures with glass, 100baht each or make an offer for the lot.

10) white enamel inbench twin electric hot plate 500baht.

11) wooden outdoor table with 2 bench seats & 4 chairs 1500baht.

12) Mitsui KV888 DVD player with remote, see it working, 500baht.

13) Sony DVP-NS728H CD/DVD player with remote, see it working, 1000baht.

14) Sharp 29F-PD350 big 26inch tube TV with remote, see it working, 2000baht. 

15) Onida KT-3707PF 15inch tube TV with remote, see it working, 2000baht. 

16) Samsung huge 51 inch plasma flatscreen television with remote, model PA51H4500, as new condition, see it working, new price B17k, sell 8000baht or make an offer.   https://www.lcdtvthailand.com/mobile/spec_detail.php?Page=&id=12&brand=Samsung&model=PA51H4500AK

17) DLS-2113W delux compact amplifier with speakers & cables, 300baht.http://www.weloveshopping.com/shop/showproduct.php?pid=70571&shopid=1691

18) a pair of tall black Xenon speakers with stands,    make an offer.

19) a pair of white Soken ST-16 subwoofer speakers, make an offer.

all items located on Pattaya dark side @ sio Nern Plub Waan (sio Sukhumvit 53 opposite PattayaKlang)

FREE DELIVERY AVAILABLE !           make an offer all items

call 0856414327 or search my number in LINE app.
will send you pics, location etc, 
please quote item number you are interested in.           english language only

I am interested in item 11. 

Can you post a picture of the outdoor table with the bench seats and chairs ? Thanks 🙏🏼 

13 minutes ago, farangatang said:

item 11.

sorry pic is shown sideways 20191026_082309.thumb.jpg.43465f036903fc304ebcac858304ca80.jpg

As good as new  imo

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

As good as new  imo

new pallets .

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, farangatang said:

item 11.

sorry pic is shown sideways 20191026_082309.thumb.jpg.43465f036903fc304ebcac858304ca80.jpg

Thanks it’s perfect for me , need it for the 5th of November .. as an aside have you got any matches ? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mulphy said:

new pallets .

I splintered my tea all over the keyboard 🎹 

1 hour ago, mulphy said:

new pallets .

George of the Texxan/Lone staar in Washington Square paneled his place with shipping pallets after he moved the bar from Patpong. They looked a lot better than that furniture. 

I still miss that place, Wild country, Cat's Meow, Hare & Hounds, Prince of Wales, Silver Dollar, etc.

One day if you make it back to Bangkok foe a night, I need to walk you through a few places that are still in Patpong from the 60s ... Madrid, Safari. They may not be there much longer.

Maybe talk Buckfast into a last tour of Queens park Plaza in January before that place closes for ever.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, vpi78 said:

George of the Texxan/Lone staar in Washington Square paneled his place with shipping pallets after he moved the bar from Patpong. They looked a lot better than that furniture. 

I still miss that place, Wild country, Cat's Meow, Hare & Hounds, Prince of Wales, Silver Dollar, etc.

One day if you make it back to Bangkok foe a night, I need to walk you through a few places that are still in Patpong from the 60s ... Madrid, Safari. They may not be there much longer.

Maybe talk Buckfast into a last tour of Queens park Plaza in January before that place closes for ever.

yep , gotta do it .

This version of how24111 is fun.

I wonder if the Nirun pad is rented.

That hot plate and those tube TVs would go well there with the pallet furniture and a few 30 Baht novels.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Parky said:

Thanks it’s perfect for me , need it for the 5th of November .. as an aside have you got any matches ? 🤣

Lol, that was my next line 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Lol, that was my next line 

You put a ball on high tee , we all want to smash it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vpi78 said:

This version of how24111 is fun.

I wonder if the Nirun pad is rented.

That hot plate and those tube TVs would go well there with the pallet furniture and a few 30 Baht novels.

Why not respond to the offer on the TV ? Puzzles me what people sell ... How said ‘How do you know his washing machine won’t become a classic ‘ people rip the piss here , but not as good as these guys 🤣🤣🤣

Can you imagine paying a years rent 🤣🤣 Knowing there is no parol 😊

I not respond to the TV offer because after what Admin-J did & other silly comments here obviously i find it difficult to take anyone serious who replies in this thread, if the TV offer was genuine why hasn't he sent me a PM or contacted me via LINE app ?

2 minutes ago, farangatang said:

I not respond to the TV offer because after what Admin-J did & other silly comments here obviously i find it difficult to take anyone serious who replies in this thread, if the TV offer was genuine why hasn't he sent me a PM or contacted me via LINE app ?

555, carry on Dude. You've got persistence down pat. If that pallet furniture doesn't suffer a mysterious fire, there may be some interest in the NBZ. I'll check with the concrete table crowd next time I'm at a 7/11.

Rinser is looking for some Ma Mao juice sales staff and you're definitely in the running. Commission is 1 Baht/bottle and all the Ma Mao juice you can drink.

Hope you hang around here after the sales.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, farangatang said:

Sorry mate. TV is genuine and if you can bring the hot plate while wearing the leather jacket I’ll pay for both.

4 minutes ago, Admin-J said:

Sorry mate. TV is genuine and if you can bring the hot plate while wearing the leather jacket I’ll pay for both.

That jacket might fit Cambridge. Might buy it and have Alex hang in RH next to the special brews.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, vpi78 said:

That jacket might fit Cambridge. Might buy it and have Alex hang in RH next to the special brews.

Get Cambridge an ‘I am cancerous filth T shirt 👚 ‘ will suit the thug net bully piece of scum 

3 hours ago, farangatang said:

because i made the offer here and you didnt respond .

5 hours ago, farangatang said:

Mate... you are the seller, you advertised on the board and Alex made you an offer on the board.  Surely as the seller you could have sent Alex a PM.... it would have took less time to answer him than the quoted post you took time to post.

cheers

• Thumbs up 2