Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

are the ruskies coming back

im hearing that they are.i wont be in patts till april.first Chinese and now ruskies.so who is the dominant nationality.??

8 hours ago, matthewh said:

im hearing that they are.i wont be in patts till april.first Chinese and now ruskies.so who is the dominant nationality.??

depends what street you are in, coffin-dodgers still rule in Bukhaow, Indians march up and down Beach road, Chinese follow their tour leaders through Walking

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, matthewh said:

Songkran?

14 hours ago, matthewh said:

I think they do that stuff at the Castle ....  not my caper though ..

• Like 1

I couldn't give a shit who is there or not. I've been coming to Pattaya since 2006 and have fucked who I want to fuck, drank what I wanted to drink, eaten what I wanted to eat, and no nationality has affected any of those things.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

I couldn't give a shit who is there or not. I've been coming to Pattaya since 2006 and have fucked who I want to fuck, drank what I wanted to drink, eaten what I wanted to eat, and no nationality has affected any of those things.

Same mate people go on about Indians, Chinese,Russians,etc.None of them have effected me.

• Thumbs up 2

2 hours ago, Al McReady said:

Same mate people go on about Indians, Chinese,Russians,etc.None of them have effected me.

Plus another one, makes no odds to me where they come from

• Thumbs up 1

4 hours ago, Pete said:

Pete is right here, I stick to my few regular bars, try a new one sometimes and never have trouble finding someone to do some horizontal gymnastics, food options are only getting better in this town , and price competition is actually driving down the cost of alcohol with all the happy hours and promotions ...

1 hour ago, Paul Chonburi said:

Pete is right here, I stick to my few regular bars, try a new one sometimes and never have trouble finding someone to do some horizontal gymnastics, food options are only getting better in this town , and price competition is actually driving down the cost of alcohol with all the happy hours and promotions ...

What ? I heard it’s terrible here 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Baldylocks said:

Plus another one, makes no odds to me where they come from

You are a class act Mr Baldylocks.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Paul Chonburi said:

I have a slightly different view. Back in the day WS used to be flush with a variety of Western-oriented drinking establishments, such as the old Black & White, Aussie Bar, even places like FLB.

There are a variety of reasons those places bit the dust but much of it was demographics related.

The same could easily happen to watering holes in LK Metro, even to RH, Scooters, Billabong.

I suspect there will always be Western-oriented watering holes throughout Pattaya but it does matter what the visitor profile trends indicate because that will drive future Pattaya development and from the indications it won't be for the betterment of Vests clientele ... PS, I am not slandering you as a Vester ... I've seen you in a collared shirt and actual shoes.

1 hour ago, vpi78 said:

I have a slightly different view. Back in the day WS used to be flush with a variety of Western-oriented drinking establishments, such as the old Black & White, Aussie Bar, even places like FLB.

There are a variety of reasons those places bit the dust but much of it was demographics related.

The same could easily happen to watering holes in LK Metro, even to RH, Scooters, Billabong.

I suspect there will always be Western-oriented watering holes throughout Pattaya but it does matter what the visitor profile trends indicate because that will drive future Pattaya development and from the indications it won't be for the betterment of Vests clientele ... PS, I am not slandering you as a Vester ... I've seen you in a collared shirt and actual shoes.

Vesters and Soi Honey trampers are a dying breed , 99 baht roast and 20 baht coffee can’t last forever ... 

I remember the black and white bar just on left as you entered walking at , had a sign of a white and black terrier ... Never saw a poodle 🐩 🤣🤣🤣

38 minutes ago, NewAmsterdam said:

Russians are fine they keep to themselves. Mainland Chinese are another issue they are not compatible with Western or Thai culture.

They travel in packs , you can see the Japanese killed millions of them , the rape of Nanking spring to mind 🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, Parky said:

Vesters and Soi Honey trampers are a dying breed , 99 baht roast and 20 baht coffee can’t last forever ... 

I remember the black and white bar just on left as you entered walking at , had a sign of a white and black terrier ... Never saw a poodle 🐩 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah that was B&W. A nice little boozer.

I always thought Roo bar on WS (I wrongly called it Aussie bar in the post above) would go on forever. There was a good faithful clientele. But the guy just pulled up stakes a couple of years ago after +25 years and moved to a farm in Isaan.

I think even the Secrets forum 're-designer' and BBD's 'manager' Patterson moved to Buriram. I heard Dan/Jambo the old Secrets hotel guy moved to the sticks in Mae Sot somewhere in his rinser's village.

It must be a virus. Hope frenchy doesn't catch it.

54 minutes ago, vpi78 said:

I always thought Roo bar on WS (I wrongly called it Aussie bar in the post above) would go on forever. There was a good faithful clientele. But the guy just pulled up stakes a couple of years ago after +25 years and moved to a farm in Isaan.

I think even the Secrets forum 're-designer' and BBD's 'manager' Patterson moved to Buriram. I heard Dan/Jambo the old Secrets hotel guy moved to the sticks in Mae Sot somewhere in his rinser's village.

Nothing stays the same , enjoy the ride I say old duffers whining on saying this is not as good that’s not as good ... We have today that’s it enjoy it rather than whining about the past ... The Wanchai warriors lol 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Parky said:

Nothing stays the same , enjoy the ride I say old duffers whining on saying this is not as good that’s not as good ... We have today that’s it enjoy it rather than whining about the past ... The Wanchai warriors lol 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, vpi78 said:

jambo moved to bang saray sohardly far away

5 hours ago, sexy man said:

jambo moved to bang saray sohardly far away

He moved to Sai's village in Mae Sot near the Burma border a few months ago.

Speaking of Ruskies; we had a minivan of them yesterday at the local 7/11 (of course) in Na Wang.

Helped them find Erawan cave. Said they were from Novosibirisk. Never heard of it but when I googled it's a large city, 3rd most populous in Ruskieland.

You learn something new every day in the NBZ.