Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

we are near the end of a decade.how has it been from your point of view

1 hour ago, matthewh said:

will stop posting in this thread and post no more.enjoy your 1 man board thug parky.

Good that will help the thread and board , your appalling posts no one wants 🙏🏼💰

1 hour ago, Murchie said:

It's been a good ten years. Started a new job in February 2010, made the move to Pattaya in March 2010. A few ups and downs along the way but the ups far outweighed the downs.

Been here 10 years next month , business  grew  , income  grew .. great 👍 decade 😂

Retired  🤣

@matthewh......a great thread!

For me personally,.....been a wild decade! Ups and Downs and somethings (the most important ones) remain the same and never change!

• Thanks 1

Was thinking about adding a 10-year challenge to the thread ... but there can only be one winner ... indisputable title holder is ...

10year.jpg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, vpi78 said:

Was thinking about adding a 10-year challenge to the thread ... but there can only be one winner ... indisputable title holder is ...

10year.jpg

lol...

The 1970's might of been the worse fashion decade of the century. Dolphin shorts were in, and hindsight is always 20/20, but still the precursor was right there for all to see. The most famous gold winner of the decade just seem to embrace and wear them in a different way!

Caitlyn-Jenner-1976-Olympics-decathlon-gold-medal-1976.thumb.jpg.8394a8b778654b0a8392fc8b6bee47cc.jpg 

Just now, STARGAZER said:

lol...

The 1970's might of been the worse fashion decade of the century. Dolphin shorts were in, and hindsight is always 20/20, but still the precursor was right there for all to see. The most famous gold winner of the decade just seem to embrace and wear them in a different way!

Caitlyn-Jenner-1976-Olympics-decathlon-gold-medal-1976.thumb.jpg.8394a8b778654b0a8392fc8b6bee47cc.jpg 

A little camel toe there

@vpi78......lil thread fook here. Prob guessing your abode up north is full satellite equipped but just in case..

www.crackstreams.com

best fricking live streaming site in history for NFL, NBA, MMA and NCAA Div 1 football. Works great on desktop and phone....never had a hic up once since I learned how it works...when you click PLAY on your game choice you will get a pop up add on new tab like most of the live stream sites...just close that tab and click play again...super hi def, no drag, and gringo commercials.

Ohio State - Clemson kicking off now in second game of semis.

And if Rinser demands a Monday morning work schedule you can be riding on your tractor and watch Texans on the phone.

10 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

@vpi78......lil thread fook here. Prob guessing your abode up north is full satellite equipped but just in case..

www.crackstreams.com

best fricking live streaming site in history for NFL, NBA, MMA and NCAA Div 1 football. Works great on desktop and phone....never had a hic up once since I learned how it works...when you click PLAY on your game choice you will get a pop up add on new tab like most of the live stream sites...just close that tab and click play again...super hi def, no drag, and gringo commercials.

And if Rinser demands a Monday morning work schedule you can be riding on your tractor and watch Texans on the phone.

This should be a good game.Settling down with a coffee and waiting for breakfast while watching.
Really  enjoy College football.

12 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

www.crackstreams.com

I use firestick mostly. It seems to work fine. Burrow sure proved to the Okies that he was the right choice for Heisman this year. But I'm an ACC fan, so rooting for a different Tigers this year.

I don't know how cable TV, True, etc., can remain viable businesses much longer. I suspect even services such as Hulu and Netflix will be obsolete in the next decade, too many disrupters in technology businesses. 

It's been an interesting decade for me. Got divorced to my partner of 26 years, had a few new future-ex prospects and ended up with a cracker, who lets me do what I want. I inherited 2 little girls, now teenagers, who I treat like my DNA, and they, I know, think the same.

Becoming a father to another man's kids is conceptually challenging, but in reality you are taking responsibility for the lives of innocents and hopefully making them into decent people. It has meant a slight change of lifestyle, probably for the better, but it's been fun. 

I'm sitting in a hotel in Singapore typing this, while necking a few Changs from the 7, to try to get some sleep after an all-nighters from Korea, and a stopover in KL, and I've noticed wrinkles on my forehead. They weren't there a few months ago, so maybe age us catching up this decade, or I am dehydrated? No, fucken wrinkles. 

For a number of reasons I left nursing, a job I loved, but it really ceased to be a challenge, and now I am working for an IT company on probably the most complex electronic patient record project ever attempted. I have found myself challenged in a number of areas, but they send me on courses to help, and this project will see me through to retirement. Having said that, I am in two minds about retiring at my target age of 60 as there will be so many more opportunities with this company, so we'll see. 

My mum died, sad but good, as she was a virtual vegetable on the outside, but who knows how tormented she was on the inside. Altzheimers is a cruel death. 

I blew my inheritance trying to be a seller on Amazon. Amazon is the biggest fucken corrupt cunt if a company known to man. I can half understand why people go on killing sprees in America. 

All in all, it has been a good decade, and the next should be better still. 

• Like 1

The worst part was losing my younger brother (by 9 years) earlier this year. He left 2 little girls and a wife. He was a devoted family man. Quite the opposite to me and just does not seem right that I’m still here and he isn’t  

Best parts Were I loved travelling around the world especially 3 visits a year to Thailand and will try to do the same for the next 10 years  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cheetzie said:

The worst part was losing my younger brother (by 9 years) earlier this year. He left 2 little girls and a wife. He was a devoted family man. Quite the opposite to me and just does not seem right that I’m still here and he isn’t  

Best parts Were I loved travelling around the world especially 3 visits a year to Thailand and will try to do the same for the next 10 years  

Sorry for you loss mate ,  very sad indeed ... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cheetzie said:

Sorry to hear but life goes on and your enjoying what you are doing.

• Like 1