Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

broke at 50.what would you do,?

28 minutes ago, BarryL said:

no pblm. i get banned. they think i am you

That degenerate  from the States who complains  about Lasagne from 10 kilometres  :)  Said they were going to get "Attacked "  really ,  who with half a brain would do that ?  He does and has done here ,  yet the the low live scum bag thinks all are like him ...Creases me up ,  utter madness ... 

1 minute ago, Parky said:

Is Boneparte a Mod then ?  :)  its hilarious thinking about the clowns ,  who was the one who went error suspend when jokes were made about him  visiting a sex show , a horrible  little rat faced guy  ...... Now they are calling each other wankers, so funny .... How much  is a baht bus ? 

No se, I doubt if even the wannnabe DJ with the bad combover is that dumb.

But I do think it is something Happy Falang might toss out there as a trial. It would be funny.

• Haha 1

Just now, vpi78 said:

No se, I doubt if even the wannnabe DJ with the bad combover is that dumb.

But I do think it is something Happy Falang might toss out there as a trial. It would be funny.

lol He lurks every day :)   "How many days for you "  christ  what a joke ... 

1 minute ago, Parky said:

lol He lurks every day :)   "How many days for you "  christ  what a joke ... 

I'm guessing Happy lurks here too. But the combover lurking is just creepy.

• Thumbs up 1

4 hours ago, Parky said:

What guys ? How can a person live her with no money 💰 You are nuts 

Some live on the edge with no spare cash to use for their visa. Common knowledge.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, john42 said:

Some live on the edge with no spare cash to use for their visa. Common knowledge.

Who ? Where is the  edge ? Do you know anyone like that ? Again it’s your Baht bus Bertie stuff ... 

You and knowledge are not linked in any way 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, vpi78 said:

555, I told you that could happen when you logged into the wireless here. You're not going to miss much.

Next I'll be DCFC/Brendan or Mulphy/Alex since they were here a few weeks ago.

But now it does make sense why the frog was trolling my profile ... super sleuth 555.

How is Rats' Day going down at the Higher Education Center of Excellence?

was good day. wife tell me you going satrday. is fun

• Thumbs up 1

On 1/9/2020 at 1:04 AM, matthewh said:

im 51,some I know have nothing.no time to build a pension pot etc.what would you do if you was 50 and skint.lets have a nice thread please.

Stay in Stroud  on 5 Thai forums telling lies about my life 🤣

2 hours ago, Parky said:

Who ? Where is the  edge ? Do you know anyone like that ? Again it’s your Baht bus Bertie stuff ... 

You and knowledge are not linked in any way 🤣🤣

Coming from someone who stare at dogshit all day😄

5 minutes ago, john42 said:

Coming from someone who stare at dogshit all day😄

Again you lie ,  I suggest there is no one alive who stares at dog shit  all day ,  but never tell the truth you may break out in a rash ;)  So to take a snap on a phone means you stare at the subject all day long ? Oh the trip reports  you miss ....  I wonder what you stare at ... Alice Coopper sung about your sort ..

1 hour ago, Parky said:

Again you lie ,  I suggest there is no one alive who stares at dog shit  all day ,  but never tell the truth you may break out in a rash ;)  So to take a snap on a phone means you stare at the subject all day long ? Oh the trip reports  you miss ....  I wonder what you stare at ... Alice Coopper sung about your sort ..

You should try the beach maybe better opportunities for new dog shit snaps🤣

2 minutes ago, john42 said:

You should try the beach maybe better opportunities for new dog shit snaps🤣

The thing it was white dog shit John , not seen it in years 🤣🤣 I appreciate you don’t get humour or irony or much else , you stick to screaming people who spend time here can’t afford it .. You are 67 soon ... look how many wasted days ... Still your soulmate is in a go go somewhere 🤣🤣

Poor lonely John the sex tourist 🤣🤣🤣

On 1/8/2020 at 6:04 PM, matthewh said:

im 51,some I know have nothing.no time to build a pension pot etc.what would you do if you was 50 and skint.lets have a nice thread please.

I'd make weapons and kill members of parliament. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs up 1

Broke at 50  ,  for some guys they get divorced  at 55+ losing half their wealth which they paid 80% for or on see cases 100%.. Many remarry in a year on rebound  ... the usual MO that goes south ... So another kick on nuts ..

There are some guys who stay focused throughout  "relationships "  or don't bother and stay single .... ..

But a guy can bounce back if he has a stake or works hard and had a skill ,  but a guy with a negative attitude , untrustworthy  as an example  will never thrive  in any environment ...

Whats the  biggest thing that gets a guy broke at 50 ?  I would not say it was earnings  , the last 30 years have been pretty good .  so how does a guy end up broke at 50 ?  

I would say money management  ,  then women  lol ... 

• Thumbs up 1

On 1/14/2020 at 12:02 PM, Parky said:

Broke at 50  ,  for some guys they get divorced  at 55+ losing half their wealth which they paid 80% for or on see cases 100%.. Many remarry in a year on rebound  ... the usual MO that goes south ... So another kick on nuts ..

There are some guys who stay focused throughout  "relationships "  or don't bother and stay single .... ..

But a guy can bounce back if he has a stake or works hard and had a skill ,  but a guy with a negative attitude , untrustworthy  as an example  will never thrive  in any environment ...

Whats the  biggest thing that gets a guy broke at 50 ?  I would not say it was earnings  , the last 30 years have been pretty good .  so how does a guy end up broke at 50 ?  

I would say money management  ,  then women  lol ... 

yes bad with money, bad with women and 3rd one bad health & bad health habits

• Thumbs up 1